Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 48. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I do not understand what the developers were after, because there are so many algorithms
Activity: 59
I would say that each algorithm has both pluses and minuses, there is nothing wrong with it.

Yeah, there are no ideal systems ... There will definitely be pluses and minuses ...
Activity: 70
Hello, we are also an exchange, I want to have the opportunity to talk to you about the cooperation.Can we?Or are you convenient to give me one of your emails?
Activity: 168
I would say that each algorithm has both pluses and minuses, there is nothing wrong with it.
Activity: 11
Hey,
Woow. I'm pretty shocked. I'll go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great plan, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Activity: 55
The project has many strengths. It's just like lightning began to develop rapidly due to this.

I would not say that everything is so good, now the guys are going the way that they do not meet a huge number of competitors!

Yes, with time they will be much harder to develop, because not everything will go so fast.

I do not think that it will be very difficult. Basically, everyone created their own token on primitive algorithms.

Nevertheless, these algorithms have both strengths and weaknesses
Activity: 7
The plan is interesting and I think this is a good idea for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.
Merit: 1
The project has many strengths. It's just like lightning began to develop rapidly due to this.

I would not say that everything is so good, now the guys are going the way that they do not meet a huge number of competitors!

Yes, with time they will be much harder to develop, because not everything will go so fast.

I do not think that it will be very difficult. Basically, everyone created their own token on primitive algorithms.
Activity: 47

Activity: 56

Activity: 75
Of course, I suppose that a monero can provide arguments no less good. This is also an old and established crypto currency.

Yes, but as practice shows, they need to give way to young and active projects, like Lobstex.
Activity: 57
Is it possible to judge the success of a project if the token is not yet on the exchange? In my opinion this is part of the strategy and it's too early to litter such companies!

This is true, each team has its own strategy, but the fact is that the token on the exchange is an indicator of popularity in the community.

Basically, tokens now do not have a practical application, because projects have not developed their platforms This is in 90% of cases.

But there are exceptions, when the platform is ready and the token on the exchange is traded))

This is really an exception to the rules, because there are few such projects, and as a rule there is serious preparation.

In general, I believe that Lobstex already has all the signs of a live and successful project. In addition, after the development of its exchanger - things will go much better)

This is not to mention the algorithm that they use. The guys are developing fast!
Is it possible to judge the success of a project if the token is not yet on the exchange? In my opinion this is part of the strategy and it's too early to litter such companies!

This is true, each team has its own strategy, but the fact is that the token on the exchange is an indicator of popularity in the community.

Basically, tokens now do not have a practical application, because projects have not developed their platforms This is in 90% of cases.

But there are exceptions, when the platform is ready and the token on the exchange is traded))

This is really an exception to the rules, because there are few such projects, and as a rule there is serious preparation.

In general, I believe that Lobstex already has all the signs of a live and successful project. In addition, after the development of its exchanger - things will go much better)
Activity: 55

Activity: 154

Activity: 56

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Activity: 40
Activity: 154
An excellent algorithm is very good, but it does not cost anything if the team can not promote its product.

I noticed that in terms of promotion - guys great, because very quickly received a listing on the coinmarket and other listings!

In addition, they are already traded on several exchanges, and this is an excellent result, given that they did not conduct ico.

Yes, it is true, now there are a lot of projects that have been carried out and so and nowhere is the token traded.
Pages:
Jump to: