Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 49. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
An excellent algorithm is very good, but it does not cost anything if the team can not promote its product.

I noticed that in terms of promotion - guys great, because very quickly received a listing on the coinmarket and other listings!

In addition, they are already traded on several exchanges, and this is an excellent result, given that they did not conduct ico.
Activity: 36
Good night, DEV's!
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
An excellent algorithm is very good, but it does not cost anything if the team can not promote its product.
Activity: 34
Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It isa long term hold since we're early investors, but that is the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
Activity: 39
If there is another increase in the value of the entire crypto currency, the guys will definitely receive a huge inflow of investments, because their project is worthy of attention!
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
What opportunities are hiding from the Lobs cryptocurrency, where it can be used in the near future? Or even now))
Activity: 33
I think that now there are a lot of algorithms and even more crypto currency. How is your project better than others?
I support, it is very difficult to survive in such a competition, not to mention prosperity ...

What are you talking about)) This business still has a lot of place. It's about wanting and striving to develop your project!

Lobstex has enough and desire and desire to develop, I think that this is noticeable))

Yes, very few of the new projects, even from old projects, are developing so quickly. The guys have a great speed.
Activity: 154
I think that now there are a lot of algorithms and even more crypto currency. How is your project better than others?
I support, it is very difficult to survive in such a competition, not to mention prosperity ...

What are you talking about)) This business still has a lot of place. It's about wanting and striving to develop your project!

Lobstex has enough and desire and desire to develop, I think that this is noticeable))
Activity: 40

Activity: 22
I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The project will be better then
Activity: 168
Activity: 55
Activity: 36
Hey guys. What a good and interesting plan. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This project deserves my attention
Now I see a huge amount of crypto currency, not just tokens, but cryptocurrency as an alternative to money. And I do not understand who will use it and where.

Now the development of this sphere is going on and in the course of time it will be determined which of them will be used in real life.

Well, yes, it depends on the business in the first place, big players decide what cryptocurrency to live.
On the one hand, yes, but on the other hand - it's just ordinary people who will use it. And the business looks like what people like, and will apply what will be profitable.
Activity: 47
Now I see a huge amount of crypto currency, not just tokens, but cryptocurrency as an alternative to money. And I do not understand who will use it and where.

Now the development of this sphere is going on and in the course of time it will be determined which of them will be used in real life.

Well, yes, it depends on the business in the first place, big players decide what cryptocurrency to live.

Activity: 34
To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
Activity: 154
So, under this protocol, a coin is destroyed and then minted again to erase the past history of the coin?

While a coin is spent, there is no information available which reveal exactly which coin is being spent.  Initially, the zerocoin protocol was planned to be integrated into the Bitcoin network.

However, the proposal was not accepted by the Bitcoin community. Thus, the zerocoin developers decided to launch the protocol into an independent cryptocurrency.
Activity: 57
zerocoin is definitely the future, and I'm more than confident that over time many projects will introduce some of the details of this algorithm to themselves.

Of course, even the lazy Bitcoin developers  are already looking towards the algorithm. It's only a matter of time.

Yes, developers bitcoin core lazy, they have not heard the news for a long time))
Pages:
Jump to: