Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 50. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I believe everything depends on the team, most plans now ignore the level of their tokens to exchange. That will make the idea more tedious because there is no daily volume and prices are getting lower.
Activity: 168
zerocoin is definitely the future, and I'm more than confident that over time many projects will introduce some of the details of this algorithm to themselves.

Of course, even the lazy Bitcoin developers  are already looking towards the algorithm. It's only a matter of time.
Activity: 55
zerocoin is definitely the future, and I'm more than confident that over time many projects will introduce some of the details of this algorithm to themselves.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Zerocoin provides anonymity by the introduction of a separate mixing service known as zerocoin that is stored in the bitcoin blockchain.

Though originally proposed for use with the bitcoin network, zerocoin could be integrated into any cryptocurrency.

All the bitcoin transactions are public, therefore, the transactions can be easily traced on the blockchain which can potentially compromise a user's privacy although a pseudonym is used during the transactions.

To address this problem, third-party coin mixing service can be used to obscure the trail of bitcoin transactions.

Guys, however, the reliability of the mixing service is dependent upon the trustworthiness of the coin mixing service operator.
Activity: 154
I'm more interested in the algorithm on which the project is built. If it is so safe - it means that the Lobs token has a great chance of success.

In fact, it takes time to test the algorithm, then it will be clear how good it is.

I believe that the algorithm deserves attention, in addition, based on it already has several working and successful cryptocurrency.

Yes, I think now it's only a matter of time, when it will be known by 100% which algorithm is better, then the big players determine who to live and who does not.

I think the matter is not only as an algorithm, a big role is played by a proper pitch and PR. Marketing solves a lot!
Activity: 27
Hello,  Reserve an alien translation slot for me, this plan is going to the moon and soon will possibly landed on Mars and i will try to translate their whitepaper for Mars residence.
Activity: 56
I'm more interested in the algorithm on which the project is built. If it is so safe - it means that the Lobs token has a great chance of success.

In fact, it takes time to test the algorithm, then it will be clear how good it is.

I believe that the algorithm deserves attention, in addition, based on it already has several working and successful cryptocurrency.

Yes, I think now it's only a matter of time, when it will be known by 100% which algorithm is better, then the big players determine who to live and who does not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Activity: 59

Activity: 34
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this business, and as you saw I have already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this plan's demo platform in action
I think that the right emotions are good. Imagine what is happening in the office Lobstex, as they are motivated every day))

I think thanks to this guys so quickly go to their goal)) And I'm sure that soon we will see their exchanger in action.
Activity: 36
The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
Activity: 7
I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain was not overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?
Yes, this is a fact, of course it is not necessary, but will add more confidence to potential users.

Unfortunately this is so, but before I remember, people trusted each other more. It's a pity a lot of scammers have appeared ...

Scammers have always been, they just penetrated the scope of the crypto currency very deeply and deceive the gullible users.

Well people are to blame for themselves that they do not study the tools for investing. In fact, it is not difficult. It is enough to spend a few hours and carefully study everything.

many people invest on emotions, such a person's nature. people very often do rash acts on emotions))
Activity: 33
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising project but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
Activity: 39
Yes, this is a fact, of course it is not necessary, but will add more confidence to potential users.

Unfortunately this is so, but before I remember, people trusted each other more. It's a pity a lot of scammers have appeared ...

Scammers have always been, they just penetrated the scope of the crypto currency very deeply and deceive the gullible users.

Activity: 33
Activity: 67
That's really cool and that would add true cryptographic anonymity to bitcoin transactions.

A very old algorithm is indeed strange, why it was not implemented even earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: