Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 52. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
As far as I know, the guys did not have ICO. And this is an excellent indicator that even without ISO can achieve high results.

This is a unique project, because other companies collect millions and are not able to reach even half.

I noticed that, too. Just a lot depends on the conscience of developers and management.
Activity: 168
In this project, I like that LOBS aims to bridge the gap between digitized and realized by providing markets, partnerships and incentive-based dealerships.
Activity: 75
So nothing very dangerous will happen, the main thing is not to worry and keep the mood up))

The idea of ​​creating your own exchanger is just wonderful. Thus, it will be much easier to acquire and sell a token.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
As far as I know, the guys did not have ICO. And this is an excellent indicator that even without ISO can achieve high results.

This is a unique project, because other companies collect millions and are not able to reach even half.
I believe that at such rates, the volume of trade of 20,000 is just the beginning, and those who own tokens will make a profit.

Not just a profit, they really get a huge income. The main thing is to build a strategy competently.

Well, this factor concerns many tokens. The main thing is to be able to observe.

Not all projects are developing so quickly. Look closely at Lobstex, they are like a rocket!

It seems that the leadership is really interested in the development of Lobstex.

And on another and you will not tell! The project is quite young, and already on so many exchanges and listings.
Activity: 36
Hi,
promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important
Activity: 39
I believe that at such rates, the volume of trade of 20,000 is just the beginning, and those who own tokens will make a profit.

Not just a profit, they really get a huge income. The main thing is to build a strategy competently.

Well, this factor concerns many tokens. The main thing is to be able to observe.

Not all projects are developing so quickly. Look closely at Lobstex, they are like a rocket!

Activity: 33

Activity: 40
We'll see how everything goes) You can forever guess on the coffee grounds, only it's better from this nobody will))

It has the advantage of common sense, because this is exactly what you need when you enter the crypto-currency market.

It's good to say, it's another thing to do. Common sense is almost all.

This is true, but not everyone can not succumb to panic. Especially when everything falls in price.

The psychology of trading. This factor must be taken into account))

Well, of course, but how else)) I think those people who did not sell the Lobs token at the beginning - they are strong in spirit!
Activity: 28
I'm glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better businesss out there.
We'll see how everything goes) You can forever guess on the coffee grounds, only it's better from this nobody will))

It has the advantage of common sense, because this is exactly what you need when you enter the crypto-currency market.

This is true, but not everyone can not succumb to panic. Especially when everything falls in price.

The psychology of trading. This factor must be taken into account))
Activity: 55

Activity: 67
Much depends on that. what kind of mood the whales will have, because their position influences the market. It is the whales who decide who to live, and who does not)

And do you think whales have the opportunity to raise the popularity of the future exchanger
XLobs Centralized exchange Huh

I think that the chances are certainly there, I do not know how high of course. Because any exchange has protective mechanisms. But the big players have their own rules.

Activity: 47

The future behind safe cryptocurrency, Lobs is exactly such a crypto currency and is. I hope therefore they flatter the stock exchanges.

Well, I think that this is one of the reasons why they pay so much attention to the community.

The guys use a cool algorithm, and that's it! They took the best of bitcoin and dash. And now they can not be stopped!

I think that there will be another huge correction if the guys survive it, then they really will not stop.
Activity: 34
What is the consensus algorithm used by the business and how was it picked? What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
Pages:
Jump to: