Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 51. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think that after the launch of their own exchanger, the guys will go even better.

Quite right! Because there will be even greater demand for a token, it will reflect 100% positively for the project.

I'm surprised at how fast the guys are working on development. I'm not going to be surprised if I get a few more licenses soon)

I do not know why they need some kind of license, in my opinion, it is developing so well.

Well, do not twist, the crypto currency needs at least a minimum of regulation and approval from the authorities.
Activity: 40
I think that after the launch of their own exchanger, the guys will go even better.

Quite right! Because there will be even greater demand for a token, it will reflect 100% positively for the project.

I'm surprised at how fast the guys are working on development. I'm not going to be surprised if I get a few more licenses soon)

I do not know why they need some kind of license, in my opinion, it is developing so well.
Activity: 168

Activity: 55

Merit: 1
Activity: 37
I would believe that they do not hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their КYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
Activity: 47
Do you think the volume of trade will grow, or will there still be 20,000 dollars left?

I think that much depends on how quickly the guys will develop their own exchanger.

after this the value of the token will grow a little, and accordingly the volume of trades. There will be a demand for a token.

I think something in red and black. And definitely there will be lobsters, lots of lobsters Smiley
Do you think the volume of trade will grow, or will there still be 20,000 dollars left?

I think that much depends on how quickly the guys will develop their own exchanger.

after this the value of the token will grow a little, and accordingly the volume of trades. There will be a demand for a token.

I'm not very interested in the design of their platform.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Activity: 28
The concept behind this project is been sought after for a long time. That one will be able to walk to the street and buy all what they want. I'm with you guys 100%
Activity: 57
Activity: 14
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it's hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
I guess the guys are obsessed with the technology of their token. They understand that the future is for him.

How do you see the uniqueness of this algorithm? There are so many algorithms already that I do not understand the difference))

Zerocoin, a distributed e-cash system that uses cryptographic techniques to break the link between individual Bitcoin transactions without adding trusted parties!

To do this, guys. Firstly, the decent functionality of the e-cash scheme.

Approximately so I understood the difference, but it's still better to find the White Paper of the project and read it.
Activity: 55
I guess the guys are obsessed with the technology of their token. They understand that the future is for him.

How do you see the uniqueness of this algorithm? There are so many algorithms already that I do not understand the difference))

Zerocoin, a distributed e-cash system that uses cryptographic techniques to break the link between individual Bitcoin transactions without adding trusted parties!

To do this, guys. Firstly, the decent functionality of the e-cash scheme.

Activity: 56

Good news is a distinctive feature of the project, and most importantly what I like most - a new exchanger for the LOBS token.

Also what, you think it only positively will be reflected in the project ?? I think that it is not only positive, because there are many people who will want something else.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Activity: 37
Hi,  Folks, do I understand right that according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs?
Activity: 59
As far as I know, the guys did not have ICO. And this is an excellent indicator that even without ISO can achieve high results.

This is a unique project, because other companies collect millions and are not able to reach even half.

I noticed that, too. Just a lot depends on the conscience of developers and management.

Probably after the understanding of how much money is collected - it is already becoming lazy to work.
Pages:
Jump to: