Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 75. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really miss the team, I would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) But I understand this is only the initial stage and will soon update the site.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
If you look at the prices of the crypto currency, which is constantly falling, you will understand that much does not depend on the developers. If the price collapses even more - money may not be enough.
I think that they are very confident in their abilities
It's good that confident projects with a confident team are more likely to succeed than those that work only for profit.
If you look at the prices of the crypto currency, which is constantly falling, you will understand that much does not depend on the developers. If the price collapses even more - money may not be enough.
What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...
Did you see what happened with the course? Bitcoin fell $ 900 a day!  the next bear market  bigun. And I do not know when it will end ...
Such drawdowns allow some cryptocurrency to show itself from the best side, just for the reason that bitcoin falls in price by the ratio to the majority of altcoins who have recently entered the  exchangers!

Interestingly of course you have thoughts)) But I think that Lobstex came out on the  exchanger a bit early, and its value as well as the cost of bitcoin will go to the bottom ... I think so ...
It is not necessarily so. I think that the number of coins in circulation is not large and will not increase soon. Nevertheless, the price of tokens will really go down ...

A good idea, of course there are a lot of such projects now, but much depends on the developers. How they will show themselves in the development of the platform.
Activity: 154
Did you see what happened with the course? Bitcoin fell $ 900 a day!  the next bear market  bigun. And I do not know when it will end ...
Such drawdowns allow some cryptocurrency to show itself from the best side, just for the reason that bitcoin falls in price by the ratio to the majority of altcoins who have recently entered the  exchangers!

Interestingly of course you have thoughts)) But I think that Lobstex came out on the  exchanger a bit early, and its value as well as the cost of bitcoin will go to the bottom ... I think so ...
It is not necessarily so. I think that the number of coins in circulation is not large and will not increase soon. Nevertheless, the price of tokens will really go down ...
Activity: 252

Today, everything depends entirely on the market. I think everyone watched how 09/08 the main cryptocurrency fell in price by $ 600! This is a tremendous stress!
And the worst thing is that there was no reason for this, so it only remains to cross your fingers and wait ... To wait for better times, when the cryptocurrency will recover in price.
Well, I think that taking advantage of the opportunity, you can buy at the very bottom of the prospective tokens, I'm sure that they will show good growth)
I'm more than confident, after that cryptocurrency have become a popular currency, then safe tokens will be really popular!
I support your idea! Because it is the confidentiality of use that is most valued. And it is confidentiality that is the main idea of ​​cryptocurrency!
Today, everything depends entirely on the market. I think everyone watched how 09/08 the main cryptocurrency fell in price by $ 600! This is a tremendous stress!
And the worst thing is that there was no reason for this, so it only remains to cross your fingers and wait ... To wait for better times, when the cryptocurrency will recover in price.
Well, I think that taking advantage of the opportunity, you can buy at the very bottom of the prospective tokens, I'm sure that they will show good growth)
I'm more than confident, after that cryptocurrency have become a popular currency, then safe tokens will be really popular!
Merit: 2
Activity: 112
It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial. All ingenious is simple)))
Maybe you're right and the old saying, when they say all genius is simple. But I think any project can be successful, the main thing depends on the team. I think there will also be a success in the future, if the ZEROCOIN team will stick to its plan.
What is it unique about the idea? There many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real…
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. I would describe this project after I first got to know it: not bad!
I hope that the developers will have the opportunity to further promote their cryptocurrency and it will not stagnate in one place like hundreds of others.
Activity: 75
the guys have a very relevant algorithm for mining. I believe that this is the future distribution of the award, because this will allow both the miners and the holders to profit!
Yes, I agree with you. I heard about the fact that the Ethereum is going to switch to a similar algorithm for mining. so that the project has a chance to be one of the first who showed the result)
What is it unique about the idea? There many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real…
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. I would describe this project after I first got to know it: not bad!
Activity: 67
Approximately so do the developers of the platform of smart contracts Ethereum. They have a lot of investment to develop their product. Due to what it is maximum workable.
Well, of course it is, Ethereum has few competitors, but they went to the ICO. They by the way had the first ICO, on which they collected more than enough funds for development.
Yes, the guys are certainly great fellows, I applaud them standing up! They have interesting goals, I can wish more funding, it is now very necessary and important for all projects))
Yes, without good financing it is very difficult to achieve high rates. Even excellent teams of professionals without money have not achieved much. Because they need to feed their families.
Yes, what are you talking about. Is a professional in his field, working without money Huh Professional developers always try to earn the most with minimal time.
Nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. But as soon as you start to get acquainted with project, you understand - it is prospective one.
Pages:
Jump to: