Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 76. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial. All ingenious is simple)))
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Interesting project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry and I  with pleasure will look at their development
Activity: 168
Are you going to expand the bounty program with other tasks? You can, for example, reddit make stronger))
Already a lot of diverse cryptocurrency, I do not even know whether it will have any success or not ... Of course same project promising, but without interest from the community will be difficult.
If there will be interested in the project  fat funds or organizations that will use it in their calculations, then the future lobstex is guaranteed))
Are you going to expand the bounty program with other tasks? You can, for example, reddit make stronger))
Already a lot of diverse cryptocurrency, I do not even know whether it will have any success or not ... Of course same project promising, but without interest from the community will be difficult.
Merit: 2
Did you see what happened with the course? Bitcoin fell $ 900 a day!  the next bear market  bigun. And I do not know when it will end ...
I'm more than confident, after that cryptocurrency have become a popular currency, then such tokens will be really popular!
There many other projects are already flourishing in this business. What is it unique about the idea? If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real…
I hope that the developers will have the opportunity to further promote their cryptocurrency and it will not stagnate in one place like hundreds of others.
Everything depends entirely on the developers. Because they know how to develop the project better. It remains for us either to take an active part in development, or to observe the situation)

Today, everything depends entirely on the market. I think everyone watched how yesterday the main cryptocurrency fell in price by $ 900! This is a tremendous stress!
And the worst thing is that there was no reason for this, so it only remains to cross your fingers and wait ... To wait for better times, when the cryptocurrency will recover in price.
Well, I think that taking advantage of the opportunity, you can buy at the very bottom of the prospective tokens, I'm sure that they will show good growth)
There many other projects are already flourishing in this business. What is it unique about the idea? If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real…
I hope that the developers will have the opportunity to further promote their cryptocurrency and it will not stagnate in one place like hundreds of others.
Everything depends entirely on the developers. Because they know how to develop the project better. It remains for us either to take an active part in development, or to observe the situation)

Today, everything depends entirely on the market. I think everyone watched how yesterday the main cryptocurrency fell in price by $ 900! This is a tremendous stress!
And the worst thing is that there was no reason for this, so it only remains to cross your fingers and wait ... To wait for better times, when the cryptocurrency will recover in price.

Activity: 252
Activity: 75
So what about the bounty program? I would have participated, just in the tweeter of friends has increased)) When you suppose to run the bounty Huh
Many projects are now giving up bounty because they are closing founds with the help of funds&pools. A bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
Developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial. All ingenious is simple)))
This is far from being the first project in this field. But as soon as you start to get acquainted with project, you understand - it is prospective one.
Merit: 2
Interesting project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry. I  with pleasure will look at their further development
The growth of trading volumes in the markets of crypto-currencies and their popularity are determined by the relatively low costs of entering the industry and conducting trading operations for both buyers and sellers, including manufacturers-miners.
It is only worth counting with a high probability for the further development of cryptoeconomy, because its popularity invariably increases.
The growth of trading volumes in the markets of crypto-currencies and their popularity are determined by the relatively low costs of entering the industry and conducting trading operations for both buyers and sellers, including manufacturers-miners.
A lot of diverse cryptocurrency, I don't even know whether it will have any success or not ... Of course  project promising, but without interest from the community will be difficult.
Activity: 112
Crypto currency is becoming really useful functional and developing the ecosystem very quickly by the standards of classical business.
We are now - in a moment similar to the one when the Internet ceased to be a toy of scientists and military men and began to grow with crazy speed user services and useful infrastructure.
True, this all makes crypto currency an alternative monetary system.
I believe that a real breakthrough is yet to come, and I'm not sure that today's leaders in capitalization will retain their leadership positions for a long time.
I also believe that something breakthrough will be born from the existing system.
The main thing to be deeply immersed in the topic of crypto currency is the best way not to miss this revolution.
Pages:
Jump to: