Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 77. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Crypto currency is becoming really useful functional and developing the ecosystem very quickly by the standards of classical business.
We are now - in a moment similar to the one when the Internet ceased to be a toy of scientists and military men and began to grow with crazy speed user services and useful infrastructure.
True, this all makes crypto currency an alternative monetary system.
I believe that a real breakthrough is yet to come, and I'm not sure that today's leaders in capitalization will retain their leadership positions for a long time.
I also believe that something breakthrough will be born from the existing system.
Activity: 238
Crypto currency is becoming really useful functional and developing the ecosystem very quickly by the standards of classical business.
We are now - in a moment similar to the one when the Internet ceased to be a toy of scientists and military men and began to grow with crazy speed user services and useful infrastructure.
I believe that a real breakthrough is yet to come, and I'm not sure that today's leaders in capitalization will retain their leadership positions for a long time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
The use of crypto currency in this generation simplifies the speed of transactions and all other use of crypto-currency.
Yes, on their own, crypto-currencies are already a convenient means of payment.
The reasons that limit their widespread use today are an undefined legal status and inaccessibility for some part of the population.
Gradually, the situation is changing in favor of the Crypto-currency, and in the coming years they will receive the widest distribution as an alternative means of payment.
Merit: 6
Activity: 25
In addition to this forum, where did the project advertise elsewhere?
PoS takes place to be, as an alternative to the standard "farm" through video cards.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Due to the prevalence of crypto currencies, which are built on the PoW algorithm, many people think that crypt money is possible on the computer or only on powerful stations, but this is not entirely true
Yes, the PoS algorithm, which does not require any computational action, all you need is the currency on your wallet.
The only major problem of this system is that the amount of generated crypto currency is infinite.

To ensure that the currency is not seriously affected by inflation, the creators of crypts constantly have to complicate algorithms, increase demands and develop the network in all possible ways.

An important point is that the software that is downloaded for PoS mining requires constant updates.
The main thing you need to know is that the amount of earnings will directly depend on the amount of money invested, since the income is calculated as a percentage.
Activity: 102
Innovations do not stand still, in the century of rapid development of high technologies, the emergence of such a breakthrough development as Blockchain was predictable.
I agree that at the moment most transactions and cash transactions are conducted on the Internet.

Currently Blockchain technology is used in many systems.
Yes, many high-tech companies are striving to implement it due to its great innovative potential.
The technologies of the block and the crypto currency market are growing very fast, and the whole world is watching them.
If a few years ago the future of Blockchain seemed hazy, today it is becoming more and more clear.
Now comes the moment when Blockchain is introduced into the most important areas of life and is used by a large number of users.
Interest in this technology will constantly grow, the innovation potential will begin to increase, and the world will have to recognize the crypto currency and technology that contributes to its development in full.
Activity: 140
Due to the prevalence of crypto currencies, which are built on the PoW algorithm, many people think that crypt money is possible on the computer or only on powerful stations, but this is not entirely true
Yes, the PoS algorithm, which does not require any computational action, all you need is the currency on your wallet.
The only major problem of this system is that the amount of generated crypto currency is infinite.

To ensure that the currency is not seriously affected by inflation, the creators of crypts constantly have to complicate algorithms, increase demands and develop the network in all possible ways.
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin
It seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. But as soon as you start to get acquainted with Digital Ticks, you understand - it is really prospective.
It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.
All ingenious is simple. So I would describe Lobstex project, after I first got to know this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
An interesting blockchain project is that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry and confidently takes its place in it.
Speaking frankly I do not have enough command because I do not understand who developed the given project and what of this can happen ... Of course I want to hope for the best.
I think it's not a secret - at bitcoin developers as it is also not, but it does not prevent it from being the number one crypto throughout its existence))
Well, they say that satoshi was pinched, but somewhere it disappeared. Where and why is not known. Yes  and also no one saw him everyone only guesses about its origin.
Pages:
Jump to: