Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 74. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial. All ingenious is simple)))
Activity: 168
Very good, it's a pity of course that listings on exchanges is limited, but I think you correct.
What are the competitive advantages you have over other tokens? Tell me more in detail, or give a link to the description.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
If there will be interested in the project  fat funds or organizations that will use it in their calculations, then the future of Lobstex is guaranteed))
The idea worth attention is 100%. I hope you will make a potential cryptocurrency. I will be happy to watch your development.
I hope the project will turn out well. I like the ideas that develop the cryptocurrency and the crypto industry, make the community stronger.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting cryptocurrency.  Meanwhile, we are waiting
Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
this is important, because when the value of the BTC  is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good tokens make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.
In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and make development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...
It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
Yeah. You are right. They are able to sell all their tokens as you said, and I think tokens will quickly end. But the crypto currency price falling so quickly that it is hard to believe it won't touch a project.
Activity: 56
Cool, it seems that this is a live project with great prospects. I will watch your development)
Activity: 252
Well, it is believed that the crypto currency and all that is connected with it is international property. But it's nice to see that the  this developers have joined the development.
If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting cryptocurrency.  Meanwhile, we are waiting
Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
this is important, because when the value of the BTC  is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good tokens make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.
In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and make development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...
It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
Activity: 140
I think LOBSTEX is a successful project near feature goodluck keep it up more update this project.
Activity: 47
In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really miss the team, I would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) But I understand this is only the initial stage and will soon update the site.
Of course, we hope for this, I'm sure that this factor will bring great benefits to people and investors, as it will add confidence to the project. And accordingly the project will be able to get much more money.
Merit: 2
Activity: 59
Much depends on the composition of the development team. Money also plays a role, the more they will gather $, the more experienced they will be able to hire programmers and finish work quickly. In general, we'll see ...
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Due to the prevalence of crypto currencies, which are built on the PoW algorithm, many people think that crypt money is possible on the computer or only on powerful stations, but this is not entirely true
Yes, the PoS algorithm, which does not require any computational action, all you need is the currency on your wallet.
The only major problem of this system is that the amount of generated crypto currency is infinite.

To ensure that the currency is not seriously affected by inflation, the creators of crypts constantly have to complicate algorithms, increase demands and develop the network in all possible ways.

An important point is that the software that is downloaded for PoS mining requires constant updates.
If you look at the prices of the crypto currency, which is constantly falling, you will understand that much does not depend on the developers. If the price collapses even more - money may not be enough.
I think that they are very confident in their abilities
It's good that confident projects with a confident team are more likely to succeed than those that work only for profit.
Why do you think so? After all, financial motivation is the most important thing that attracts people to this sphere. Without this, nothing at all.
I think because if a person works only for the sake of money, then when there is a difficult time - he will simply go into another project, which will weaken the company. And ideological people will work under any circumstances.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Using the PoS algorithm assumes that the entire volume of tokens will be released to the market before the project starts.If to speak in the long term, you can earn simply by placing on the wallets a lot of PoS-Crypto-currency.
Pages:
Jump to: