Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 78. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Speaking frankly I do not have enough command because I do not understand who developed the given project and what of this can happen ... Of course I want to hope for the best.
I think it's not a secret - at bitcoin developers as it is also not, but it does not prevent it from being the number one crypto throughout its existence))
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Speaking frankly I do not have enough command because I do not understand who developed the given project and what of this can happen ... Of course I want to hope for the best.
The guys have a great advantage over their opponents for the reason that they have a lobster on their logo)) This indicates that they are dangerous and rare))
You either have a good sense of humor or you just love lobsters)) I think that both one and the other)) The guys on the business itself have a cool algorithm for the production of tokens, this is their main plus.
Merit: 2
The guys have a great advantage over their opponents for the reason that they have a lobster on their logo)) This indicates that they are dangerous and rare))
the guys have a very relevant algorithm for mining. I believe that this is the future distribution of the award, because this will allow both the miners and the holders to profit!
Approximately so do the developers of the platform of smart contracts Ethereum. They have a lot of investment to develop their product. Due to what it is maximum workable.
Well, of course it is, Ethereum has few competitors, but they went to the ICO. They by the way had the first ICO, on which they collected more than enough funds for development.
Yes, the guys are certainly great fellows, I applaud them standing up! They have interesting goals, I can wish more funding, it is now very necessary and important for all projects))
Yes, without good financing it is very difficult to achieve high rates. Even excellent teams of professionals without money have not achieved much. Because they need to feed their families.
Approximately so do the developers of the platform of smart contracts Ethereum. They have a lot of investment to develop their product. Due to what it is maximum workable.
Well, of course it is, Ethereum has few competitors, but they went to the ICO. They by the way had the first ICO, on which they collected more than enough funds for development.
Yes, the guys are certainly great fellows, I applaud them standing up! They have interesting goals, I can wish more funding, it is now very necessary and important for all projects))
Activity: 126
That's no problem for me, ohhhhh....... I have mined 4000 Lobs in March the price was 20.......😜  In this time I have........ 23k  👍
Activity: 252
So what about the bounty program? I would have participated, just in the tweeter of friends has increased)) When you suppose to run the bounty Huh
Many projects are now giving up bounty because they are closing founds with the help of funds&pools. A bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
I think that the project now will not collect money without the help of funds, because less and less people are investing just like that, straightforward. More and more money is attracted with the help of funds and pools.
Well now, in general, few startups can boast of having collected money from a broad mass of people. Usually, funds and pools cover the lion's share. Moreover, the conditions for them are much more profitable.
Yes, now it is very difficult for a simple investor to independently look for a way to earn money. And even if a person finds a good project - against the pool or the fund he does not compete.
Well, it's also not right to say that the project will collect money. Because the guys did not go on ICO, they just launched their token)) I like these solutions!
Well, it's because they do not develop anything supernatural. For the development  they do not need millions of dollars. It's enough that they already have some founds.
Well, on the one hand this is true, but on the other hand - if the guys had more money, they could have done more work and accordingly would have received a greater result.
So what about the bounty program? I would have participated, just in the tweeter of friends has increased)) When you suppose to run the bounty Huh
Many projects are now giving up bounty because they are closing founds with the help of funds&pools. A bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
I think that the project now will not collect money without the help of funds, because less and less people are investing just like that, straightforward. More and more money is attracted with the help of funds and pools.
Well now, in general, few startups can boast of having collected money from a broad mass of people. Usually, funds and pools cover the lion's share. Moreover, the conditions for them are much more profitable.
Yes, now it is very difficult for a simple investor to independently look for a way to earn money. And even if a person finds a good project - against the pool or the fund he does not compete.
Well, it's also not right to say that the project will collect money. Because the guys did not go on ICO, they just launched their token)) I like these solutions!
Well, it's because they do not develop anything supernatural. For the development  they do not need millions of dollars. It's enough that they already have some founds.
Activity: 238
Clear roadmap, friendly wallet interface. Seamlessly between anonymous transactions with transparent consensus.
Mining PoS has recently become more popular, gradually replacing the PoW algorithm.
The main thing is that here all coins are produced in full, but not produced gradually.
Although coins with PoS mining are better protected and do not require the cost of resources, but there are some concerns.
Why fears? there was information that it was supposed to change the algorithm from PoW to PoS in Ethereum.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Indeed, it would not be bad if the rate grew. I understand correctly, the number of coins that can trade depends on how much you have them on the account?
Yes, everything is correct the more coins on the purse, the more you get the profit, and the coins go very little on your hands, if someone creates a deficit and will redeem all the coins, then the price may rise
Pages:
Jump to: