Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 20. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Now the security of data is very relevant topic.

I agree with you. At the moment, security is very important for users.

When registering on any portal, you need to specify mail. Therefore, the security of the mailbox is very relevant
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
reserve Portuguese translation
Activity: 336

I agree with you. At the moment, security is very important for users.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Blockchain Etherum, or your own will develop?
Yes, Ethereum

By the way, I saw that for the transfer of data will be payed in tokens. There is already info, how much will it be?

I'm more interested in how the payment will be made. For volume of data or for storage time ??
It depends on the size of the data transferred, the stamp selected to address the Virtual Envilope, and other optional items such as receiving SMS text notifications.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
So guys what is the differerence between you and those famous email site like gmail i though their system is already secured?
As already mentioned above, Envilope has much more functionality, including tracking, selective deleting after sending, the possibility of earning tokens for sending envilopes

How exactly will the blockchain track envelopes? Will that be with a special technology where you can track it in real-time?
Yes, it definitely will be in real time. I can not yet say the details of the technical implementation, but of course this will be company's in house technology

You can't even give a hint as to what type of technology you are going to use? I find this a bit odd and it sounds fishy to me. I am not asking for exact specifications.
Activity: 252
I think that due to its specialization of business - the company will achieve an excellent result. Seriously, they havn't competitors, for now.
Well, it may mean that in company will be interested some industrial giant. Because there data security is very important.
Yes, I have repeatedly met information that some one  intercepted a very important information in big companies, and steal them.
Much depends on the project. While there is no big competition - they decide where to go and how to grow))
Interception of information is a common problem and requires solutions, so many will be interested.
Activity: 98
I'm more interested in how the payment will be made. For volume of data or for storage time ??
I think this is the standard network commission. Not more than that.
Activity: 42
By the way, I saw that for the transfer of data will be payed in tokens. There is already info, how much will it be?
Activity: 154
Activity: 154
I think that due to its specialization of business - the company will achieve an excellent result. Seriously, they havn't competitors, for now.
Well, it may mean that in company will be interested some industrial giant. Because there data security is very important.
Yes, I have repeatedly met information that some one  intercepted a very important information in big companies, and steal them.
Much depends on the project. While there is no big competition - they decide where to go and how to grow))
Activity: 168
Activity: 70
Activity: 50
reserve Swedish translation
A similar situation can happen to every person, a simple mistake from which many problems. The ability to fix the contents of an email at the touch of a button will solve many problems.
krk
Activity: 38
Activity: 44
Filipino translation reserved
Important Token Sale Update Q2 2018

As we shared before, active discussions are underway with several VC firms who have shown an interest in Envilope. Discussions are proceeding as to the depth and extent of their participation. Clearly, a pre-commitment by a VC firm will have an impact on the token sale.

As a result, we believe this decision is in the best interests of all our stakeholders, contributors, and early adopters who have shown their unwavering support for our mission.

Additionally, by extending the launch date, we are afforded more time to build our community and gain additional exposure through social and other channels.

This is a great opportunity to participate in the private token pre-sale, which remains ongoing. If you are interested in participating in the private presale, we invite you to contact us at [email protected]

We will announce the new public token presale date after talks with the VC firms are complete.

You may also follow Envilope’s ICO through our Telegram community.

Visit tokensale.envilope.com for additional information, stories, updates and more in the News section.

Follow Envilope on your favorite social media sites: Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Medium.
In our time, it is very important to maintain security. Because personal data in the Internet is very simple to steal.

Security always comes first, especially we need to protect messages containing business documents and not only.
I checked out yours website,  damn it's good, and then I was shocked by your team, all professionals and not young. Will Envilope project be free to use?
The pricing model ranges from “Free” to “Paid” to “Small Business”, all the way through “Large Business” and
onto a full “Enterprise Solution.”

Pages:
Jump to: