Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 17. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I understand this will be a separate application? And this application will interact somehow with the mail and with the phone number ??

Yes that's right. We will have applications for mobile platforms, desktop and web application.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I like the idea. Save your data and delete it at any time, even from the recipient - a very good idea. This I have not seen.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I do not have such photos)) but I like  idea of ​​the project. I think that guys can get an excellent customer base. And if they get funding, they will become competitors for many centralized services.

This depends on how much the project will be of interest to investors. They need to present itself very well to investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Unless, of course, a huge company buys this startup, then we will see a very useful product. Otherwise, it can remain forever the property of the company.

Do you think this is real? Who will be interested in buying a project with such product)) I'm not saying that this is not possible ... it's very possible ...

Well, now the team suspended the ICO for the reason that there is great interest from the large funds. Perhaps the team will not display the project on ICO, but simply collect the necessary amounts with the help of funds.

this scenario is possible. Only in this case, there is little chance that the project simply will not be resold ... Can this happen? I think that yes

I think that the team will just close the need for money with the help of funds .... And of course they will continue to develop its products))
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Great idea guys. One of the most perspective projects I've seen here lately.
Activity: 98
Unless, of course, a huge company buys this startup, then we will see a very useful product. Otherwise, it can remain forever the property of the company.

Do you think this is real? Who will be interested in buying a project with such product)) I'm not saying that this is not possible ... it's very possible ...

Well, now the team suspended the ICO for the reason that there is great interest from the large funds. Perhaps the team will not display the project on ICO, but simply collect the necessary amounts with the help of funds.

this scenario is possible. Only in this case, there is little chance that the project simply will not be resold ... Can this happen? I think that yes
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

Activity: 168
I understand this will be a separate application? And this application will interact somehow with the mail and with the phone number ??

I do not know, I think that it will be something like a plug-in that is installed in the browser and you can use it without even feeling the difference with the usual services.

If you've included fantasy, then it's worth remembering that guys can develop it for both versions, and for each type of mobile device - iOS and android.

I do not know, I think that it will be something like a plug-in that is installed in the browser and you can use it without even feeling the difference with the usual services.
Why then there will be a token on the platform. if users can just get it for sending and receiving messages ?? Where can I spend a token?
Tokens are supposed to be received only for sending messages. But tokens will also be spent on sending messages, depending on their size. Also they can be spent for example on stamp with custom design and other optional items such as receiving SMS text notifications.
Activity: 34
I follow this project from the beginning, I plan to buy tokens for ico
Why then there will be a token on the platform. if users can just get it for sending and receiving messages ?? Where can I spend a token?

I think that there are will be some additional services for which you can pay tokens in the future. Let's see, I'm to interesting in it.
Activity: 238
Activity: 10
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
The project is definitly needed, and it would of been great if it had a best spam detector. And what will be the name after @?? [email protected]Huh
I like the idea. Save your data and delete it at any time, even from the recipient - a very good idea. This I have not seen.
I think the project will still have something to surprise us with. After all, when they raise funds for development, new ideas and opportunities may emerge. Of course, it totally depends on the team.

Always and everything depends on the team. If there is a desire to develop and not just get paid for work. Although one without the second is not possible Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: