Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 21. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
You will public beta version development, which will be available on ICO?
Activity: 98
Very interesting project, I wish you guys to roll out the beta version as soon as possible, so that you can try your development.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Interesting, but it will be necessary to install  on my  hard disk the entire history of the blockchain, on which Envilope will work Huh

I think that there is certainly no. Calculations will occur on their side. In the cloud. Honestly, I'm also interested.
Activity: 168
Interesting, but it will be necessary to install  on my  hard disk the entire history of the blockchain, on which Envilope will work Huh
Activity: 224
It is for this reason that it is important that the project develops. Because it will be even worse. Hackers are also developing, and there is a danger that the modern sweat services will not survive.
Activity: 36
Good luck for the project...
Activity: 70
In our time, it is very important to maintain security. Because personal data in the Internet is very simple to steal.

Yes, I agree with you, even large postal services have been accused many times that they have a leak of information, or their data is available for various special services ...

What there to say, hack mail very often. Now only those who do not use the Internet did not face the fact that his mail is hacked.

Yes, I've had this a few times. They broke the mail, deleted all the information ... And as I can not even imagine, I did not pass on password to anyone ...
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
I checked out yours website,  damn it's good, and then I was shocked by your team, all professionals and not young. Will Envilope project be free to use?
In our time, it is very important to maintain security. Because personal data in the Internet is very simple to steal.

Yes, I agree with you, even large postal services have been accused many times that they have a leak of information, or their data is available for various special services ...

What there to say, hack mail very often. Now only those who do not use the Internet did not face the fact that his mail is hacked.
Activity: 154

Activity: 224
Very prospective project. Big and strong team, I wish you all the best in your further development!
Activity: 210
project with a very good concept, I am very interested in security features offered in sending files via smartphone. Our data will be audited, guaranteed to the destination intact, without anyone can duplicate and others.
Activity: 189
I just got to your site and I really like how you did it. I don't know what kind of masters tried to do it.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
and this project still does not have MVP ? maybe some kind of beta version or graphic design?
Alpha version coming in Q4 2018, but Envilope currently exists as Enviie enviie.com, centralized system, not on the basis of blockchain.

Good! it might take too long but i'm glad the team is making a progress.
Activity: 263
"Envilope is a virtual envelope in which you can lock an email, digital file, or secure message containing images, audio, video, or text—anything that can be sent online."
Does this mean that any copyright I have will be protected and any forgery will be discovered?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
is it possible to cancel email sending? like i have dispatched accidently an email and want to revert the action?
Somewhere it was written that if the addressee had not read the letter, it could be deleted. I think this is not an innovation, there is a similar function in viber.
so I don't understand, is this just for online mail? I thought they were taking over any mail.
I think in this case it's for mail, not for messengers. That's exactly what I have never seen. And I really want to try it. Sometimes I send the colleagues not what I need.
well the project will not change the fact that you can not take responsibility for the files you have sent incorrectly

i am trying to understand  advantages of Envilope over other email services. It's easy to missellect the recipient contact from address book or hit Send before you finished the email text. Reverting just dispatched email can be a challenge for blockchain implementation.
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
I'm interested in the project. Are there promising projects and the potential of this token to bring me good profits in the future. With long-term investments!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
is it possible to cancel email sending? like i have dispatched accidently an email and want to revert the action?
Somewhere it was written that if the addressee had not read the letter, it could be deleted. I think this is not an innovation, there is a similar function in viber.
so I don't understand, is this just for online mail? I thought they were taking over any mail.
I think in this case it's for mail, not for messengers. That's exactly what I have never seen. And I really want to try it. Sometimes I send the colleagues not what I need.
well the project will not change the fact that you can not take responsibility for the files you have sent incorrectly
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: