Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 15. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
By the way, I saw that for the transfer of data will be paid in tokens. Is there info, how much will it be cost? And Blockchain on Ethereum, or your will develop own one?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Much depends on the project. While there is no big competition - they decide where to go and how to grow))
Activity: 238
I think that due to its specialization of business - the company will achieve an excellent result. Seriously, they haven't competitors, for now. Well, it may mean that in company will be interested some industrial giant
Yes, I have repeatedly met information that some one  intercepted a very important information in big companies, and steal them.  Data security is very important.
 Very promising project. I hope the developers can realize the idea, because I do not remember the same projects on ico. I wish good luck to the guys and would like to test the development.
Activity: 6
I'm still wondering, will I need to install the blockchain on hard drive, or will everything happen in the cloud? Usually the blockchain weighs a lot. I hope that everything will be in the cloud))

No, you get an account on their system and log in...you can use it just like any other cloud-type service. I saw a demo. It's as easy as logging into a site to send an email.

Activity: 70
I think that due to its specialization of business - the company will achieve an excellent result. Seriously, they haven't competitors, for now. Well, it may mean that in company will be interested some industrial giant
Very interesting project, I wish you guys to roll out the beta version as soon as possible, so that we will try your development. Now the security of data is very relevant topic.
Activity: 140
It is interesting, but it will be necessary to install to itself on the hard disk the entire history of the block-room, on which Envilope will work Huh

I think that there is certainly no. Calculations will occur on their side. In the cloud. Honestly, I'm also interested.You will lead the beta version development, which will be available on ICO?
It is interesting, but it will be necessary to install to itself on the hard disk the entire history of the block-room, on which Envilope will work Huh
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
 I've had this a few times. They broke the mail, deleted all the information ... And as I can not even imagine, I did not pass on password to anyone ...
Very prospective project. Big and strong team, I wish you all the best in your further development! In our time, it is very important to maintain security.

Yes, I agree with you, even large postal services have been accused many times that they have a leak of information, or their data is available for various special services … Because personal data on the Internet is very simple to steal.

What there to say, hack mail very often. Now only those who do not use the Internet did not face the fact that his mail is hacked.
Very prospective project. Big and strong team, I wish you all the best in your further development! In our time, it is very important to maintain security.

Yes, I agree with you, even large postal services have been accused many times that they have a leak of information, or their data is available for various special services … Because personal data on the Internet is very simple to steal.
Activity: 154
Activity: 6
Ok getting closer to understanding it. But is it really something that does not exist as of today?

Similar technologies exist, but we offer a more convenient options.

It is new. It's not just convenience. It's the aspect of control - think about it: you can control who is looking at the contents of an email even if they have forwarded it on to 1, 2, 3 or more people. You see who is looking at it and if you don't like that, you can vaporize it with the touch of a button. That's of great value for a lot of industries.

I saw this article on the Envilope website and it made me think of how many times in business people send emails to the wrong people...their features could saw a lot of headaches.

Wrong Turn In Brazil - https://blog.envilope.com/wrong-turn-in-brazil-the-envilope-solution/
Activity: 151
Ok getting closer to understanding it. But is it really something that does not exist as of today?

Similar technologies exist, but we offer a more convenient options.

TechShout article
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
So guys what is the differerence between you and those famous email site like gmail i though their system is already secured?
As already mentioned above, Envilope has much more functionality, including tracking, selective deleting after sending, the possibility of earning tokens for sending envilopes

How exactly will the blockchain track envelopes? Will that be with a special technology where you can track it in real-time?
Yes, it definitely will be in real time. I can not yet say the details of the technical implementation, but of course this will be company's in house technology

You can't even give a hint as to what type of technology you are going to use? I find this a bit odd and it sounds fishy to me. I am not asking for exact specifications.
We use a technology called BlockStamping. It's allows for the creation of Blockchain Recorded Deliveries. The Ethereum blockchain will facilitate the creation of Proof of Delivery, Proof of Receipt, and Envilope Status BlockStamps, which are entries onto the Ethereum blockchain. These transactions will record and control the transfer of Virtual Envilopes between sender and recipient, creating immutable proof that a Virtual Envilope was delivered, received, and opened, as well as giving the sender control over the Virtual Envilope’s content. This functionality will be available in both the centralized and decentralized systems.

Ahhh so we are talking about virtual envelopes or, put differently, about virtual letters aka e-mails on a blockchain?
Envilope can be compared to four major industry sectors: secure messaging, secure email, digital signature, and data rooms. The plan is to consolidate these sectors into one new product with added features.

Activity: 151
Your digital content. Your recipient. Your terms and conditions. Yours to vaporize if you even suspect a breach. Envilope puts you in total control of everything you send online.

https://i.imgur.com/XpSdCpil.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: