Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 24. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
This is so great i think others could benefit from learning about this company.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
they say that if you added a photo to the Internet, then it remains there forever. that is, will you help people to harbor their data in secret? but how?
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
You really need to join forces with the power of blockchain because you can't really tell if you're message that being sent was secured. you really have a great idea here.

Yes really! this idea needs to be developed and refined and it will have a future in the future, because it is really what people need.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It is interesting idea, especially for business correspondence. This is not a new idea, I have already seen announcements of similar projects, but they are not successful. It is necessary to read white paper in detail.
The main thing here is how the project will show itself in the future, let's see what happens next, the white paper is written well

I have no doubt that white paper is well written, but I want to read it in detail to understand the essence and strategy of the project.
You own the pen
Guys get listed of cryptophia because it has a low withdrawal fee compare to others.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
It is interesting idea, especially for business correspondence. This is not a new idea, I have already seen announcements of similar projects, but they are not successful. It is necessary to read white paper in detail.
The main thing here is how the project will show itself in the future, let's see what happens next, the white paper is written well
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
What exchanges do you set your priorities for in the future?
Negotiations with popular exchangers are in progress, but so far this information has not been disclosed
Concerning the exchange, I've heard and often talked about one, Job, I do not know, like she's average, but there everything was said about her
You own the pen
You really need to join forces with the power of blockchain because you can't really tell if you're message that being sent was secured. you really have a great idea here.
Activity: 91
Activity: 350
I like the fact that this project will work through the blockhain, this is a big plus on the part of security
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
The project seem to be trying to makes the old way of sending message using some mailing service to become fame again, since today
can be said that people starting to leave the mailing service, they choose the messenger service to be used to sent and receive message.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
At first the thought of a blockchain postal service seemed pointless and didn't make much sense.
However after reading more and browsing through the whitepaper it seems quite interesting with a lot of potential.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the WP a thorough read
You own the pen
Few people have your vision. Thank you for showing others an alternate perspective. we wish you good luck with your project.
Merit: 2
Envilope uses blockchain to create immutable records of what you send online, to who, and when. Ensure only its intended recipient can open your Envilope, and only under your customized terms and conditions.
So what is the difference these days? Any email records what I've sent on line and to whom.  Not a blokchain of course,  but better than nothing.  What's the privilege of envelope?
The difference in more features and greater control. Better than nothing is not enough Smiley
For example, you can always delete and change the content sent by e-mail until the recipient has read it.

Well that's a realy good feature, may be something else you have in mind, but did not write it in the ANN?
While nothing comes to mind, I'll surely write if I remember something else
Activity: 147
Merit: 19
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
Envilope uses blockchain to create immutable records of what you send online, to who, and when. Ensure only its intended recipient can open your Envilope, and only under your customized terms and conditions.
So what is the difference these days? Any email records what I've sent on line and to whom.  Not a blokchain of course,  but better than nothing.  What's the privilege of envelope?
The difference in more features and greater control. Better than nothing is not enough Smiley
For example, you can always delete and change the content sent by e-mail until the recipient has read it.

Well that's a realy good feature, may be something else you have in mind, but did not write it in the ANN?
Pages:
Jump to: