Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 23. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
How exactly will the blockchain track envelopes? Will that be with a special technology where you can track it in real-time?

this is worth watching i'm looking forward to this project i really want to see the outcome of it.

You are not the one? I'm also looking forward to the implementation of this project. And I also would like to communicate with developers or managers. While we have only guesses.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
So guys what is the differerence between you and those famous email site like gmail i though their system is already secured?
As already mentioned above, Envilope has much more functionality, including tracking, selective deleting after sending, the possibility of earning tokens for sending envilopes

How exactly will the blockchain track envelopes? Will that be with a special technology where you can track it in real-time?
Now the market is constantly falling, is going to decline, but we will hope that this will not affect the investors for the project in any way, because the project is interesting

It seems to me that everyone is already used to such a market. This situation has been for many months. In this regard, I do not see any obstacles for investors. The project is good and this is important.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
We recognize and appreciate your dedicated efforts. we hope to see more success on your project.
Yes, the team is working on the project, you can see that you are good fellows, continue in the same spirit and continue
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Absolutely love the concept.  However, I'm not convinced the development team requires 33% of the coin supply.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Now the market is constantly falling, is going to decline, but we will hope that this will not affect the investors for the project in any way, because the project is interesting

It will affect almost every project if the market falls in general. Whether the people are interested in a project or not won't stop that project from falling either. Even the largest and most popular ones lose market cap in bad times.
Activity: 87
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
Have you already tested this email program?  Do you have a beta version? How much will this program cost?
I think in the future all this information will be known to us, and on the account of the beta version I think, too
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Have you already tested this email program?  Do you have a beta version?
Envilope currently exists as Enviie, which is deployed as an iOS and Android app, a node-webkit Windows and MacOS desktop app, and also as SaaS. The desktop and device apps will all be updated to add an option to use the decentralized eP2P ecosystem.

How much will this program cost?

The pricing model will ranges from “Free” to “Paid” to “Small Business”, all the way through “Large Business” and
onto a full “Enterprise Solution.” Exact prices will be announced closer to the release of the final product.
Hi, I do not know if it was mentioned before, but what will be done with the tokens that are not sold? Thank you.
All unsold tokens from each tier will be rolled into the next tier. Any remaining tokens after the final tier will be listed on the Envilope platform for $0.50 each.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
So guys what is the differerence between you and those famous email site like gmail i though their system is already secured?
Activity: 147
Merit: 19
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
Have you already tested this email program?  Do you have a beta version? How much will this program cost?
As already mentioned above, Envilope has much more functionality, including tracking, selective deleting after sending, the possibility of earning tokens for sending envilopes
Hi, I do not know if it was mentioned before, but what will be done with the tokens that are not sold? Thank you.

It is interesting too, but why are coins more interesting than the idea of ​​a project?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
they say that if you added a photo to the Internet, then it remains there forever. that is, will you help people to harbor their data in secret? but how?

I do not fully understand the blockchain technology, but I know for sure that it is capable of many things. Apparently this is good that we can not imagine how it is possible
such a system gives you something that no one can track your financial operations
In such words I know it. But I thing that is not enough to understand all process. Similarly, with the protection of the transfer of other information. I hope this project is not just a word.
Activity: 66
they say that if you added a photo to the Internet, then it remains there forever. that is, will you help people to harbor their data in secret? but how?

I do not fully understand the blockchain technology, but I know for sure that it is capable of many things. Apparently this is good that we can not imagine how it is possible
such a system gives you something that no one can track your financial operations
At the moment, the blockhain is the most reliable security system in the network for me
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Activity: 129
Envilope is a U.K. Government-Approved Crown Supplier with military-grade encryption in transit and at rest.

Great to hear that you're a UK Government approved crown supplier - can you prove this?
Pages:
Jump to: