Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 [ANN] [LOCK] 📧 Envilope - The World’s First Blockchain Postal Service - page 25. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Envilope uses blockchain to create immutable records of what you send online, to who, and when. Ensure only its intended recipient can open your Envilope, and only under your customized terms and conditions.
So what is the difference these days? Any email records what I've sent on line and to whom.  Not a blokchain of course,  but better than nothing.  What's the privilege of envelope?

Looks like with this, you can track and actually see not just who your email goes to but who it's forwarded to. Like if you send a confidential email to someone and then they share it and you don't like who it's shared to, you can see that, and then vaporize or destroy it somehow so you get rid of the whole thing.
Activity: 6
Envilope is a U.K. Government-Approved Crown Supplier with military-grade encryption in transit and at rest.

To me that's one of the most intriguing things about the project...and most exciting. They already HAVE UK approval. Just a question of branching out from there. It's proven and works. Nice.
Whether you’re sending emails and files online to one person or a dozen people, control who views your content, when, and where. That’s the Envilope way.
Activity: 154
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
GDPR-compliant storage. What goes in an Envilope? Everything.
Activity: 28
Envilope is a great idea that needs to be promoted. It's a fast and safe way to replace the traditional e-mails and it provides more confidetiality.
It doesn’t matter how large, complex, or sensitive your project is. It doesn’t matter how far across the world it needs to travel. #Envilope can secure and send any digital payload, giving you total privacy and control over its destination and who views it.
Envilope uses blockchain to create immutable records of what you send online, to who, and when. Ensure only its intended recipient can open your Envilope, and only under your customized terms and conditions.
So what is the difference these days? Any email records what I've sent on line and to whom.  Not a blokchain of course,  but better than nothing.  What's the privilege of envelope?
The difference in more features and greater control. Better than nothing is not enough Smiley
For example, you can always delete and change the content sent by e-mail until the recipient has read it.
After a quick glance, from what I know, once the encrypted file is open, and when the receiver breach the terms, sender can vaporize the file?
Yes, for sure.

What is preventing the receiver to take a picture of the confidential content and spread it all over the world?
Is the terms and conditions involve legal action?
That's the thing. If the conditions are violated, there may be legal consequences.
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
After a quick glance, from what I know, once the encrypted file is open, and when the receiver breach the terms, sender can vaporize the file?
What is preventing the receiver to take a picture of the confidential content and spread it all over the world?
Is the terms and conditions involve legal action?
Where we’re going, there’s no competition.
Envilope can be compared to four major industry sectors: secure messaging, secure email, digital signature, and data rooms.
The plan is to consolidate these sectors into one new product. Envilope is capable of performing every task undertaken by the current products in those spaces while adding many additional features. These unique attributes, as well as Envilope's singular ability to address the needs of every comparable sector with one product, places Envilope in an entirely new category.
Activity: 154
Great project! Good team, I wish you all the best in your further development!
Envilope gives you the power to vaporize the content you send online with the touch of a key, at any time after you send it, and restore anything you vaporize just as easily. The control is at your fingertips.
Did you say too much in the email you just sent? Did you attach the wrong file? People lose jobs, friends, and family over email accidents. Since the inception of email there’s never been a fix. Until now.
Is this a secure e-mail project?
No, is a cloud-based virtual envelope service in which you can lock emails, digital files, or secure messages containing text, images, audio, video - anything that can be sent online. Users have the option to send and receive content through the Envilope app and website or via email, social media, memory stick etc., via .nve file, which has no discernible payload other than an encrypted string that acts as an identifier of a specific Envilope when opened by the app.
Activity: 147
Merit: 19
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto
This project has a serious team, any thoughts about bounty campaign in near future?
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
I cant understand one thing, you've got a big team on this project, the project it self look wealthy and needed, but why cant you hire a good BCT manager with high rank, to make an ANN and the bounty campaign after?
Pages:
Jump to: