Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 23. (Read 27393 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
December 14, 2017, 05:17:26 AM
what will be price on ico?

ICO is ongoing now. The price is 2376 LCs per one ETH
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 05:09:20 AM
what will be price on ico?
December 14, 2017, 02:00:30 AM
Lordmancer II ICO Analysis Report by inmind: https://innmind.com/articles/1035
December 13, 2017, 11:43:53 PM
New game build 1.53 was released for Android! It contains a lot of changes in game design. iOS version will be updated soon.
New game build 1.53 doesn't start on my smartphone. Are there new requirements for hardware or Android version?
After "Made with unity", the intro screen appears and nothing more happens.
It doesn't load the dependencies and so on.

Ver 1.52 worked.

Did you try to reinstall it?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 13, 2017, 08:00:07 PM
New game build 1.53 was released for Android! It contains a lot of changes in game design. iOS version will be updated soon.
New game build 1.53 doesn't start on my smartphone. Are there new requirements for hardware or Android version?
After "Made with unity", the intro screen appears and nothing more happens.
It doesn't load the dependencies and so on.

Ver 1.52 worked.

December 13, 2017, 02:08:43 PM
We've just published an article on Medium "How to make an online multiplayer game with crypto-currency involved"

https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/how-to-make-an-online-multiplayer-game-with-crypto-currency-involved-8932b12dae45
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
December 13, 2017, 10:35:05 AM

Hope that this game will be a lot and a lot more famous in the future. I like the concept and idea of this game and it is a working product. Definitely worth to invest in this ICO.
December 13, 2017, 07:07:55 AM
December 11, 2017, 01:53:09 PM

Sorry for being unclear. It is described in details in the White Paper. Probably we need to add this information to the site.

5% - for the bounty program
10% - for the team and founders as personal bonuses
10% - for the company itself (for additional marketing, development, etc.)
75% - for Pre ICO and ICO

2'000'000 tokens were sold during Pre ICO, 13'000'000 tokens will be sold during the main ICO round.

OK so that means 2m was sold, 13m will be on offer and 5 millions you plan to spend for other things,  or 25% of the tokens sold?  Or if I ask differently. If you overall (preICO and ICO) sell only 5 millions tokens will you keep 5 millions for yourself or the 25% so 1.25 million?

It is a huge difference is investors hold 15 millions tokens and team 5 millions compared to if investors hold 5 millions tokens and team 5 millions.

OK, I see the question.

According to our smart contract we issued all the tokens when we start Pre ICO and we have already spent some tokens for marketing activities from the bounty pool. So 5 mlns will be 5 mlns.

But honestly we are quite sure we can sell all the tokens. Our ICO is quite small, as we don't require any "extra" money. Compring to some other projects that have only white paper and dreams, we have a solid project, real advisors, and a good plan. The roadshow will help us to communicate with big investors as well. So... I don't think that this question should borrow investors. If you have any doubt, you can waite a little after ICO starts to be sure that everything is going well.

10 days to go and 30% tokens sold. I do hope I will not have to say I told you so in 10 days time.  since I monitored many projects that took this ICO model I warned you on time to modify it as AUGMENTORS did.  Result will be that traders will avoid the coin.  So far it looks like 50% of coins will go to the ones that will give their money so game will be developed and 50% will be spend or parked on wales for other things. Quite unhealthy.

Sorry, I didn't catch your point. Could you explain it?

You said you are not worried that all tokens will get sold. Now it dont looks like that or does it?

The point is that as it is now only 50% of tokens will be in hands of investors and now 80% as was planed. It is written in posts we quoted 3 months ago.  Traders in future will after researching and see this avoid buying this tokens on exchanges.

If only 1/3 of tokens are sold then also  bounty program + the team and founders as personal bonuses + company itself (for additional marketing, development, etc.)  should get only 1/2 of tokens so 1.5 millions instead 5 millions. If you would listen me back then and do this modification you would also sell way more tokens and gather way more founds for the project and tokens that company will hold would be much more worth a year from now.    But there i still 9 days so lets hope maybe all will get sold. Smiley

Oh, I see your point. The team and company tokens will be burnt according to the actual amount of sold tokens. It was added in the White Paper about a month ago.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
December 11, 2017, 01:38:35 PM

Sorry for being unclear. It is described in details in the White Paper. Probably we need to add this information to the site.

2'000'000 tokens were sold during Pre ICO, 13'000'000 tokens will be sold during the main ICO round.

OK so that means 2m was sold, 13m will be on offer and 5 millions you plan to spend for other things,  or 25% of the tokens sold?  Or if I ask differently. If you overall (preICO and ICO) sell only 5 millions tokens will you keep 5 millions for yourself or the 25% so 1.25 million?

It is a huge difference is investors hold 15 millions tokens and team 5 millions compared to if investors hold 5 millions tokens and team 5 millions.

OK, I see the question.

According to our smart contract we issued all the tokens when we start Pre ICO and we have already spent some tokens for marketing activities from the bounty pool. So 5 mlns will be 5 mlns.

But honestly we are quite sure we can sell all the tokens. Our ICO is quite small, as we don't require any "extra" money. Compring to some other projects that have only white paper and dreams, we have a solid project, real advisors, and a good plan. The roadshow will help us to communicate with big investors as well. So... I don't think that this question should borrow investors. If you have any doubt, you can waite a little after ICO starts to be sure that everything is going well.

10 days to go and 30% tokens sold. I do hope I will not have to say I told you so in 10 days time.  since I monitored many projects that took this ICO model I warned you on time to modify it as AUGMENTORS did.  Result will be that traders will avoid the coin.  So far it looks like 50% of coins will go to the ones that will give their money so game will be developed and 50% will be spend or parked on wales for other things. Quite unhealthy.

You said you are not worried that all tokens will get sold. Now it dont looks like that or does it?

The point is that as it is now only 50% of tokens will be in hands of investors and now 80% as was planed. It is written in posts we quoted 3 months ago.  Traders in future will after researching and see this avoid buying this tokens on exchanges.

If only 1/3 of tokens are sold then also  bounty program + the team and founders as personal bonuses + company itself (for additional marketing, development, etc.)  should get only 1/2 of tokens so 1.5 millions instead 5 millions. If you would listen me back then and do this modification you would also sell way more tokens and gather way more founds for the project and tokens that company will hold would be much more worth a year from now.    But there i still 9 days so lets hope maybe all will get sold. Smiley
December 11, 2017, 10:42:28 AM
No project has this kind of token burning program.

It is heavily underrated i think. After tokens burn will start i think we won't believe the price of token

Yes! Burning makes Lordmancer completely different!
December 11, 2017, 10:41:45 AM
i like this game and the future possibility to earn crypto but it miss interest, i mean there are no quest/story as original HoMM
reach level 20
after
reach level 30
reach level 35
reach level 40
but no interesting thing to do to progress, just farming

We are still working on the game. It is a demo version. But many projects don’t have even an alpha...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
December 11, 2017, 10:16:52 AM
No project has this kind of token burning program.

It is heavily underrated i think. After tokens burn will start i think we won't believe the price of token
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
December 11, 2017, 09:55:06 AM
i like this game and the future possibility to earn crypto but it miss interest, i mean there are no quest/story as original HoMM
reach level 20
after
reach level 30
reach level 35
reach level 40
but no interesting thing to do to progress, just farming
December 11, 2017, 01:25:43 AM
Lordmancer 2 mmorpg it out of the can,, the platform mmorpg this I’m sure it would be very preferred by gamer..i sure this project will be successful in the market because of the game is one of the market I was very good prospect.. lordmancer 2 this I’m sure will be successful ini market and will be a lot of investors interested

I think that it will be more like a niche market. There are many MMORPGs out there and the best have much over 50% of the MMORPG player base.

10 days to go and 30% tokens sold, that proofs my point.
Another MMORPG is just not revolutional.

Sure, a single MMORPG can't attract all the players. But our project is real and solid despite some others "platforms to change the world". One can choose the best project for him.
December 11, 2017, 01:24:01 AM

OK, I see the question.

Activity: 162
Merit: 24
December 10, 2017, 05:38:55 PM
Lordmancer 2 mmorpg it out of the can,, the platform mmorpg this I’m sure it would be very preferred by gamer..i sure this project will be successful in the market because of the game is one of the market I was very good prospect.. lordmancer 2 this I’m sure will be successful ini market and will be a lot of investors interested

I think that it will be more like a niche market. There are many MMORPGs out there and the best have much over 50% of the MMORPG player base.

10 days to go and 30% tokens sold, that proofs my point.
Another MMORPG is just not revolutional.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
December 10, 2017, 04:22:36 PM

OK, I see the question.

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 04:12:05 PM
We have started a referral program for Lordmancer II ICO!

Who are interested please read the article: https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-ico-referral-program-98f66224ddc
Thank you for a such opportunity! And it's a very good solution to attract more investors, even if your project don't need it Wink
December 10, 2017, 01:52:10 PM
We have started a referral program for Lordmancer II ICO!

Who are interested please read the article: https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-ico-referral-program-98f66224ddc
Pages:
Jump to: