Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 40. (Read 27436 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
BTW has anyone noticed the chests? By returning to the game every 5 hours you get at least one of the minor chests, an intermediate chest once a day, and a superior chest every once in a while!
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
GOnna be great to play to a game with people involved in crypto, such a good place it gonna/could be Smiley Great project by the way Smiley
I am agree with you we can join the games with gamer who also bitcoiner
We can play game and earn crypto together
Good luck and big hope for this project Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
GOnna be great to play to a game with people involved in crypto, such a good place it gonna/could be Smiley Great project by the way Smiley
Activity: 308
only 2M coins which are sale on Pre-ICO from 15M total coins  Shocked so limited
How much minimum contribution for participate on Pre-ICO?

Any info about minimum requiremens.. So I think we can buy for any amount on pre-ICO?
Hard cap its not so big.. and also already working first game and demo second... hm.. This have a huge potencial ?

Pre ICO will begin on August 21, 2017.
The price of one LC token will be fixed in ETH on the first day of Pre ICO so that one LC will cost $0,05
Maximum of 2 000 000 LCs will be sold during Pre ICO.

The main ICO round will begin on October 23, 2017.
The price for one LC will be set to $0,1 - $0,125 depending on the date of purchase.

Well, taht's what we'll see on the PreICO. Depending on the pace of achieving the cap. The project has obviously potential, as many have already pointed out: how many ICOs are out there? Dozens. How many of them can show their team experience in previous similar projects and a working demo of their current project...?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
only 2M coins which are sale on Pre-ICO from 15M total coins  Shocked so limited

Any info about minimum requiremens.. So I think we can buy for any amount on pre-ICO?
Hard cap its not so big.. and also already working first game and demo second... hm.. This have a huge potencial ?

Pre ICO will begin on August 21, 2017.
The price of one LC token will be fixed in ETH on the first day of Pre ICO so that one LC will cost $0,05
Maximum of 2 000 000 LCs will be sold during Pre ICO.

The main ICO round will begin on October 23, 2017.
The price for one LC will be set to $0,1 - $0,125 depending on the date of purchase.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The game isn't compatible with my mobile device due to me having an outdated phone, but I've seen a few youtube videos of people playing it. Looks awesome, so I'm sure it will gather a huge following. Compared to the first game, Lordmancer II seems to be getting a major overhaul! I plan on following this project closely.   Wink
Lordmancer II target audience: 
- 85% male 
- 15-35 years old 
- Current mid-core mobile RPG audience 
- Current online game players 

Well you need to upgrade your phone if you want to play this game  Grin
yes you do if you like to play it right now or in any other day, i think a PC platform are on the table and they are discussing it. my phone is a little outdated so might wait for a pc release.
Activity: 490
Burning of a fraction of LCs with every in-game transaction provides: 
● Constant demand for LCs on the open market 

Hello dev, can you explain how this thing works?
Activity: 490
The game isn't compatible with my mobile device due to me having an outdated phone, but I've seen a few youtube videos of people playing it. Looks awesome, so I'm sure it will gather a huge following. Compared to the first game, Lordmancer II seems to be getting a major overhaul! I plan on following this project closely.   Wink
Lordmancer II target audience: 
- 85% male 
- 15-35 years old 
- Current mid-core mobile RPG audience 
- Current online game players 

Well you need to upgrade your phone if you want to play this game  Grin
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Activity: 1024
Have you noticed the development roadmap? Really short time frame and furthermore an almost complete game, ready to start. A good variety to all the other projects with nothing more than promises.

Exactly, that's something other ico's can certainly learn from. I especially like the fact that they don't ask for a ridiculous amount of money, like all those greedy ico's do - hundreds of millions of dollars for a white paper with as of yet unproven technology.

Yea, must say one of the more promising projects out there. In many ICOs you have so many question marks of how they will do what they say, but in this one, I don't have any doubt. I will just eagerly wait for the full version, so I can play with my friends!

I agree with you, we just wait for full version of this game. If their project is not a fraud maybe this is a good innovation for the future
Activity: 320
Spanish Translator
I like to play MMO RPGs to mobile phone and also mine cryptocurrency. Mine cryptocurrency when I'm playing Lormancer II it's a great idea. Good luck with this project!
Activity: 537
I simply cannot believe how much buzz I am seeing about Lordmancer, the links above surely surprised me. This is a gamechanger, lul.
Activity: 294
Have you noticed the development roadmap? Really short time frame and furthermore an almost complete game, ready to start. A good variety to all the other projects with nothing more than promises.
Thats the good thing. They wont start from the scratch, they only need to polish this game  Cheesy

Devs began to understand that we don't want just promises anymore. We want some results, some products already developped, we want to invest in something real.

Lordmancer II devs made the good choice waiting to have a playable product before lauching an ICO.
copper member
Activity: 798
only 2M coins which are sale on Pre-ICO from 15M total coins  Shocked so limited
Activity: 518
Thats the good thing. They wont start from the scratch, they only need to polish this game  Cheesy
Activity: 294
I don't understand, can an ingame currency be that easy to implement? Isn't it more susceptible to hacks ? I mean, what happens if someone finds a way to mine for coins in the game that ends up producing a lot of coins? Won't they continue to exploit the loophole and cause rapid inflation? Hmmm, I don't think a currency can be used on a game like this unless the entire game was working in a decentralized way.

It's not mining like when you use your GPU. It's mining while playing, in fact it's just that if you loot an item while playing, you can sell it on the market in LC. That's what I understood, so it's not real mining.

I checked the whitepaper and there is not so much about mining, the dev could give the correct answer  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I don't understand, can an ingame currency be that easy to implement? Isn't it more susceptible to hacks ? I mean, what happens if someone finds a way to mine for coins in the game that ends up producing a lot of coins? Won't they continue to exploit the loophole and cause rapid inflation? Hmmm, I don't think a currency can be used on a game like this unless the entire game was working in a decentralized way.

Sure, the stakes are high, but it's far from the first multiplayer game to have an in-game economy. But because there's real money involved (even though they claim it's not real money, but tokens) balancing, testing and monitoring is very important. Luckily they already have a lot of experience with in-app purchases from the first Lordmancer, and yes it wasn't flawless in that regard, but hopefully they have learned from it.
Activity: 527
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Exactly, that's something other ico's can certainly learn from. I especially like the fact that they don't ask for a ridiculous amount of money, like all those greedy ico's do - hundreds of millions of dollars for a white paper with as of yet unproven technology.

Yea, must say one of the more promising projects out there. In many ICOs you have so many question marks of how they will do what they say, but in this one, I don't have any doubt. I will just eagerly wait for the full version, so I can play with my friends!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think that IT is very unusual for a game to have a crypto currency in it, that have actually done a similar game before! To have that kind of background coming in to a project like this, will surely leave its mark on the token price!
Pages:
Jump to: