Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 44. (Read 27436 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We can see how the blockchain is usefull with such good projetcs Smiley ty lord Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
Also have some question to dev, you planning trading your tokens on some exchanges? Like Bittrex and other popular exchanges? or its ll be only domestic currency?

Yes, Lord Coin will be traded in some exchanges. We will work it out after PreICO
Activity: 182
i would like to dream about a game that  makes me win money, now it's not dream, its become a reality Smiley
Great news! I hope you have a PC version sooner as this would greatly increase Lordmancer's player base. Besides, it is more comfortable for me to play in PC than in any platform.

You know there are some game play differences for mobile and PC. So the question is not technical at all, it is more about player feelings and fun.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Cool program. Sp the game Will be mobile in a later stadium?

Lordmancer II is made with Unity 3D, so technically we are able to build a PC version... So may be later the game will support other platforms.

Great news! I hope you have a PC version sooner as this would greatly increase Lordmancer's player base. Besides, it is more comfortable for me to play in PC than in any platform.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I'm going to download and play the beta soon, I like the idea. I've seen many similar projects but they always disappeared without getting any game done. Nice to see a more developed project. But I'm still confused, is the current version of the game available in English?
Cool program. Sp the game Will be mobile in a later stadium?

Lordmancer II is made with Unity 3D, so technically we are able to build a PC version... So may be later the game will support other platforms.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
I've just read the whitepaper and realized that this project has a huge potential considering the huge amount involved in the gaming industry. Many will be encourage to play this game if they can get real cash into it.

Cool  Grin
In Russia on in Russian language? Because russian its my second language, but Im not from Russia  Roll Eyes Undecided

Google Play divides user accounts by countries. Until the game isn't fully completed, we don't want to spread the game aroung the world. There should be a period of testing and polishing and then we will launch it globally.

So now the game is available in Russia and CIS countries. But you can download the apk file, if you'd like to test the game.
Hello, could you share the way to create money through the game, Should we collect money from the game and then we exchange it as real money?

You can find some rare items or collect game resources, sell them to other players on the game market and earn Lord Coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Lordmancer 2 made it to KOTAKU !!!

Read the Preview here:

http://kotaku.com/upcoming-mmos-cryptocurrency-marketplace-was-inspired-b-1797874103

Getting on Kotaku is huge! Congrulations!

I will follow the discussion below the article with great interest, especially because there are a lot of sharp-witted scrutinizing gamers on there. Consider it a test of patience and willpower Wink
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
very interesting project.

I hope you have planned counter measures for botting and automated farming, this might be the biggest issue in such a game
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Lordmancer 2 made it to KOTAKU !!!

Read the Preview here:

http://kotaku.com/upcoming-mmos-cryptocurrency-marketplace-was-inspired-b-1797874103
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Any plan on launching Lordmancer II on iOS? If yes then when can we be able to download it from the app store?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Downloading this tonight, still plenty of time to make a decision about joining pre-ico.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
this game is ready on playstore for android
I try to download and play it, seems interesting game online. Good luck your project
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
interesting, i love farming games, and especially when they provide rewards, this is going to be a great move in the gaming industry with such innovations as per white paper, looking forward for the future project developments
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Thanks guys! Found your airdrop from airdroptastic.slack.com
I think this project is one of those actually decent projects, bringing something new into the game.
I will be looking at this project closely for sure, and see where it goes!

sir, i have suggestion for you.
how if you build this game support for android 4.1? my phone can't install your game, and i can't test your game also.
please, make your game support for low android version.
thanks.
this is very important, many users using low android version!

Then it is maybe time to update. 4.1 is 5 years old, which is alot of time when talking about technology.
You can always update your hardware, or mod your existing phone with newer custom roms and such.
Take a look at Xda-developers.
Activity: 370
sir, i have suggestion for you.
how if you build this game support for android 4.1? my phone can't install your game, and i can't test your game also.
please, make your game support for low android version.
thanks.
this is very important, many users using low android version!
According to the announcement, (under the LordCoin section) LordCoin Tokens can only enter the game when they are first purchased on a crypto exchange or with fiat. Essentislly, this project is no more inventive or revolutionary than Guild Wars gold, or any premium mmo currency for that matter. Additionally, ICO spending % (50% marketing 30% dev 20% operation) is an exact copy of MobileGO breakdown, which, obviously, raises some concerns.

At the end of the day I can't help but wonder why create your own currency for the game when you could have simply partnered with a universal gaming currency project (this would have gone great with GameCredits mobile game store).

The answer is very simple - we don't know any advantages of being a part of GameCredits or any other universal gaming currency project. Having a specific token for our Game we do know how to rise its rate in order to bring profit to investors.

50% for the marketing is a very average valuation for the marketing. The more we spend on marketing, the more popular will be the game. Online games are all about marketing now.
Pages:
Jump to: