Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 14. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Something unbelivable, don't know how it works but i will follow you.
Activity: 198
it would be interesting to see how this project will develop... so excited
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Finally something different and useful. Well, wish you goodluck, guys.
Activity: 176
Seems this project has a good potential. Nice project and I hope its great deal in the future.
Activity: 200
Interesting project hope we could benefit from it in the near future. Looking forward to its further development.
Activity: 184
I will closely follow you and recommend you to my friends, good luck in the implementation of the idea.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Not the first project trying to connect blockchain benefits with AR technologies. Success depends of many factors, no one can guarantee success of this project. Anyway, at this crypto-fever age, such ideas are quite fresh and it's definitely better than another exchange or hipster ICO

Certainly not easy to build but if they do it, this will go places. It's a very hot topic what they do and it requires a lot of expert knowledge.
Yes, knowledge is necessary. But the team provided a number of patents in white paper. I think that time will show us the professional suitability of developers.

Having patents, and in particular strong patents with a lot of future potential would be a big pro to make Lucyd a prime investment.
Activity: 194
Professional approach is key to success of big projects. This project is nice, I think it will be one of the best in this year
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
interesting project and good concept.hoping for its success and looking forward to the team about future updates of this project
Activity: 217
I hope this project has a bright future. I also hope this project will become a great success. I am happy to be part of this great project Grin
Activity: 131
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecast a success and you have my total support.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hello, manager! I'm in the table number 1111 Member of the twitter - bounty. I ask you to check my charges, is everything alright? Thank you.  Smiley
Check bounty thread for more info. Bounty tokens should be out next week. @colorlessk on telegram is bounty mgr.
Nobody answers the bounty tread. Participants are still giving their reports, and no one left them. All are waiting for information about the distribution of tokens

I can't wait for my distribution tokens
Really excited about this project
hey, has anyone tried these glasses on ? Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Not the first project trying to connect blockchain benefits with AR technologies. Success depends of many factors, no one can guarantee success of this project. Anyway, at this crypto-fever age, such ideas are quite fresh and it's definitely better than another exchange or hipster ICO

Certainly not easy to build but if they do it, this will go places. It's a very hot topic what they do and it requires a lot of expert knowledge.
Yes, knowledge is necessary. But the team provided a number of patents in white paper. I think that time will show us the professional suitability of developers.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Activity: 205
does anyone know about the progress of bounty payment??
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Hello, manager! I'm in the table number 1111 Member of the twitter - bounty. I ask you to check my charges, is everything alright? Thank you.  Smiley
Check bounty thread for more info. Bounty tokens should be out next week. @colorlessk on telegram is bounty mgr.
Nobody answers the bounty tread. Participants are still giving their reports, and no one left them. All are waiting for information about the distribution of tokens
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
On a successful ICO it is clear that the development of the project will be, but it's just development, ideas, implementation of technologies, the main question is where and when they plan to launch full-scale production of glasses.
This is a healthy intres on your part. But whether it is of great importance, will have for you the answer to your question. Just, like information. For now, I'm more interested in the product itself.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Next week tokens distribution is going to take place that is good news but I see awesome part of the update where we were told that everything is still on track even there was slight delay in some parts. Supposedly after tokens will land in wallets of others we will have to hear news about exchanges which is important for everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
On a successful ICO it is clear that the development of the project will be, but it's just development, ideas, implementation of technologies, the main question is where and when they plan to launch full-scale production of glasses.
Activity: 25
This is interesting i will look watch on this [Suspicious link removed]d luck devs!
Pages:
Jump to: