Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 15. (Read 18513 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
I invested and looking forward to get some profit, good luck with your project, Lucyd! Cool
Activity: 187
maybe this project is not revolutionary but I think it deserves attention
I personally believe in Lucyd success!
Activity: 266
I have searched for good ico projects and find out Lucyd. Could you please explain why the token is needed for this project? Why not just do it with crowdfunding?

The token will have a number of critical utilities on our platform.

It enables a borderless financial network in our AR smartglass, connecting users and developers all over the world with easy transactions in AR. We are also using it to power the content marketplace (app store) for our smartglass, with all purchases made in LCD tokens, and high quality developers and network supporters automatically mining tokens for their contributions. Since Lucyd Lens will be a bluetooth peripheral, tokenizing the content is necessary to allow developers to keep more traditional app revenue as well (cash payments would be subject to fees from Apple/Google Play).

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

For the collected funds, the team, of course, will not be able to build a concern for production. But not a large production, it is quite feasible. At the first stage, the volumes do not matter. The main thing is that the product is manufactured, the quality of which directly depends on future volumes. Let's see what their numerous patents are worth.
Activity: 126
Massive team , the details are great , i wonder what this project can do in the future, great job best of luck dev
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you.
But could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
Hello!
How and when can I get tokens for participating in Facebook and Twitter bounties?
Thank you.
you can wait for all calculations to complete information will surely be delivered in telegram or in ann thread
Activity: 225
Hello!
How and when can I get tokens for participating in Facebook and Twitter bounties?
Thank you.
Activity: 126
I have searched for good ico projects and find out Lucyd. Could you please explain why the token is needed for this project? Why not just do it with crowdfunding?
Activity: 140
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future
Activity: 140
I missed the ICO stage, but I'll follow the news about the project to track the progress of the development and implementation
Activity: 71
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team. Hope this project and its team will get great success in the future
Activity: 213
I'm glad to hear that Lucyd team is working hard now to present their product to us. Good luck team and be strong!
Activity: 378
Not the first project trying to connect blockchain benefits with AR technologies. Success depends of many factors, no one can guarantee success of this project. Anyway, at this crypto-fever age, such ideas are quite fresh and it's definitely better than another exchange or hipster ICO
Yes, I also like this project, and what they want to produce is really amazing. But these are the fees for production. And I hope that the team will continue to stimulate the use of the LCD token. So, as they plan.
Activity: 210
Not the first project trying to connect blockchain benefits with AR technologies. Success depends of many factors, no one can guarantee success of this project. Anyway, at this crypto-fever age, such ideas are quite fresh and it's definitely better than another exchange or hipster ICO
Hello, manager! I'm in the table number 1111 Member of the twitter - bounty. I ask you to check my charges, is everything alright? Thank you.  Smiley

Check bounty thread for more info. Bounty tokens should be out next week. @colorlessk on telegram is bounty mgr.
Good evening! Wanted to clarify,I'm on Twitter and Facebook (No. in table 1475, and 455)bounty I have enroll for 1-4 and 1-10, there is no receipt wanted to know why?

Check the bounty thread for more information. Bounty tokens should be out next week.
Were there any official announcements from the team after the end of the ICO?

TG is the best place to stay updated. T.me/lucyd_en. There we send push notes for most critical updates.
hi, when are tokens gonna be available for trading/moving? 

Tokens releasing this week in Lucyd account, sorry for delay.
Team, please tell us, are satisfied with the ICO results?

The team can easily start the project. Given that ICO had successfully sold 31 million tokens, the price of a $ 0.25 coin was ~ 7.7 million, with a hardage of 10 million
I hope they will release a decent product.
Not all coins was sold at 0.25 cents, there was a bonuses. From other channels there is an info about 7 millions in total.

$6.1m is now the official raised amount, since some bonuses and refunds were included in the original factoring. We have what we need to get to the beta platform.
Pages:
Jump to: