Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 9. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
This is an important project. I'm very excited about its development and having the opportunity to support via the ICO 
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project
Activity: 156
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention.
Activity: 225
Ur project seems to be very reliable but Im curious if your company oficially registred somewhere?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It was marketing which made possible to collect funds easily. There is not problem but they don't have what to promote or market at this stage. They surely are developing and working on the glasses to start market for commercial level. One thing is agreeable that project needs time it isn't something which can come out in days.
Activity: 238
The Lucyd concept is really great, I support this project because I see all team members are good professionals and are capable in AR tech and the crypto-world. I am looking forward to see how the project will develop
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I see many opportunities for this project and I'm glad to be a part of it. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Excellent team with good vision

It seems lack of marketing is the big issue at this stage they have to launch aggressive campaign to spread words about this platform at the moment trade is very low due to low volume exchange. I think this is good opportunity to buy because they won't let this go easily.

I think that the project had a pretty fantastic marketing company. Surprising pictures they poured on the community, and everyone could dream a little. I think that a working product with the appropriate capabilities will be an excellent marketing weight.
Activity: 81
I see many opportunities for this project and I'm glad to be a part of it. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Excellent team with good vision

It seems lack of marketing is the big issue at this stage they have to launch aggressive campaign to spread words about this platform at the moment trade is very low due to low volume exchange. I think this is good opportunity to buy because they won't let this go easily.
Thanks for your sharing
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
So far, there are many obstacles to creating a truly comfortable augmented reality. Lucyd has assembled a team of experts and a portfolio of powerful technologies for solving pressing problems in AR.
Let's see how they can realize their party of powerful technologies. This product, in ready and high-grade form, for a long time, everyone is waiting on the market.
This project is clearly not devoid of attention.
Activity: 224
I see a lot of newcomers here, and they all speak well about the project. However, I think it's too early to evaluate the work of developers. Yes, they have an attractive project and ambitious plans, but that, for now, is all that is.
I think that, for now, we must remain calm.
The basis of Lucyd is 13 patents, which were obtained from leading research centers of optics at the University of Central Florida. The team already has some experience and some achievements. But you are right, we need to look, what will happen next
Activity: 224
So far, there are many obstacles to creating a truly comfortable augmented reality. Lucyd has assembled a team of experts and a portfolio of powerful technologies for solving pressing problems in AR.
Activity: 336
This project looks promising and has an interesting idea, a valuable team. Block chaining technology can be applied to all fields, which is really wonderful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I see a lot of newcomers here, and they all speak well about the project. However, I think it's too early to evaluate the work of developers. Yes, they have an attractive project and ambitious plans, but that, for now, is all that is.
I think that, for now, we must remain calm.
Activity: 32
I have read the announcement, and I can say that this project is great and have a potential to be successful
Activity: 43
Activity: 30
Augmented reality is the future, the project looks great! Smiley
Activity: 133
As I read it the information above, this project looks like a promising one, and i want to follow it and might investing a little, hope it will be profitable
Activity: 155
Gone through the project and i found it a great project and hard work done by team. Project has huge potential for great success.
Activity: 186
the market for blockchain technologies has long need a project of this level and innovation …the developers have put serious tasks and determined the ways to solve them..
Pages:
Jump to: