Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 10. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I have checked this project and I think your solution is really what we need in this era.
Also great team is working here and I hope soon we will see Lucyd on top Cool
Activity: 199
nice project, I hope it’ll be special because there are some similar projects with same ideas, I wish you prove that you're the best! good luck team
Activity: 205
I think this project is one of the most interesting in the wide selection of offers in crypto industry
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
the concept of the project is really interesting and promising
it is interesting to see how this will work. I will follow your news
Activity: 213
with the information posted on this announcement page, i find this project good and perspective one!  the concept is quite interesting. I hope this project will become successful
Activity: 207
Great idea and team has good innovative thinking, hope you guys will succeed with your smart glasses
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Interesting and very needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait.
Activity: 193
I really like your concept, this is very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully all will go well 
Activity: 119
This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys
Activity: 195
This is a project that can interest anyone who is in a crypto community. The team needs a well-coordinated work for the success of the project, I hope that it will meet our expectations
Activity: 198
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This project does not look like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and maybe it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects 
Activity: 126
I hope this project will be supported and succeeds! Good work, keep it up! Can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely
Activity: 176
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you Wink
Activity: 200
It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that it have a lot of potential, I will stay in touch in this project
Activity: 184
Lucyd is for me a very nice and promising project. Hopefully, it will proceed smoothly and achieve success in accordance with the expectations of all of us
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When we will be able to test the prototype and how testing will be organized?
If the team can stay on their road map, then we will be able to see the prototype in September of this year. Everybody is waiting impatiently for this glass revolution.
Activity: 194
Very perspective project in recent times, it's a pity that I missed the ICO stage
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
When we will be able to test the prototype and how testing will be organized?
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I understand that they have already begun payments and within 2-3 days the bounty will distribute everything?

Okay that is nice to know since I never received my LCD's
This is one product I really wish I owned
I would love to have one of these augmented sunglasses
would make me truly feel like Terminator
This product makes me think I am landing in the future or something  Smiley
Activity: 217
What currency will be used to store the funds raised?
Pages:
Jump to: