Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 13. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
When will the tokens be credited for the bounty campaign?
Activity: 17
Are there plans to introduce your own block chains to secure resources? Do you have any plans for the master node?
Activity: 155
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news
Activity: 214
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of a kind. I believe it's going to succeed Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Interested in the question of how much money it has been collected?? Hard cap reached?
It was collected more than 6 million.

Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team? 
There are no special news yet. There is a news line on the site, but there is nothing new. The team is probably working on the project. In accordance with the road map, in September 2018, a prototype will appear.
Activity: 199
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 146
Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project. Goodluck and may the success be with you
Activity: 213
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Success to the team   
Activity: 207
Interested in the question of how much money it has been collected?? Hard cap reached?
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team? 
Activity: 193
there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them? 
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
can I JOIN?
The bounty of the program is over.
The sale of the token is over.
But you can follow the development of the project. (we are waiting for the prototype in September 2018)
And you can buy a token in the exchanger when it comes out, if you are interested, and you like this project.

Did they already announce when tokens can be purchased by the public on exchanges?
Activity: 378
when will the tokens be credited to the bounty participants?
Unfortunately the exact date is still unknown. All that is this message on Twitter for March 30:
                                "Token distribution update: We have a slight delay, but on track to have tokens going out to Lucyd accounts
                                 early next week. Thanks for your patience, Lucyd community! Bounty and affiliate tokens will come shortly after."

Let's hope that this happens soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1
when will the tokens be credited to the bounty participants?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
can I JOIN?
The bounty of the program is over.
The sale of the token is over.
But you can follow the development of the project. (we are waiting for the prototype in September 2018)
And you can buy a token in the exchanger when it comes out, if you are interested, and you like this project.
Activity: 91
Activity: 378
Something unbelivable, don't know how it works but i will follow you.
Many would like to know how this works and to test it in practice. We need to monitor the development, so as not to miss the announcement of the prototype.
Activity: 119
The website itself is quite good and I like the idea behind the project. I'd like to have smart glasses and use it in every-day life Cool
Pages:
Jump to: