Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 19. (Read 18486 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Many of my friends became interested in this project, we’ll see how good this project is...
Activity: 238
AR technology is one of the most demanded nowadays so I think Lucyd will be highly successful
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Guys do you know has the project been audited and by whom?
Activity: 233
Lucyd is a great and promising project, I believe in your success guys
Activity: 133
this project is quite extraordinary, I have an eye on it
Activity: 155
I believe that Lucyd can help AR tech become mainstream Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
When the product will be started for commercial usage at that scale ? These smart glass can be revolutionary and see huge appreciation in future. We see everyone having positive attitude for the product. What is next on the to do list after successful ending of fund raising ?
I think now the team is busy developing smart glasses. The release of prototype models is planned on 2019
I can't wait to wait for it, it will be a revolutionary moment, and Lucyd has brought about the convenience I believe is not far away. Cheesy
Activity: 186
When the product will be started for commercial usage at that scale ? These smart glass can be revolutionary and see huge appreciation in future. We see everyone having positive attitude for the product. What is next on the to do list after successful ending of fund raising ?
I think now the team is busy developing smart glasses. The release of prototype models is planned on 2019
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Activity: 31
It's a pity that I missed the ICO and bounty, but I'll keep an eye on this project
Activity: 214
Feels good to be amongst this amazing community of LUCYD supporters Grin
Activity: 199
I follow your project with interest. It looks like an exciting project, if you work hard enough I think you will succeed 
Activity: 146
Project looks impressive, because of great team, great advisors and really great concept Cool
Activity: 213
So do the devs of this smartglass also the ones who will develop the apps? Or will it be open source for third party developers?
As far as I know, third party developers could develop the apps after release of the smart glasses
But it's better to wait for admin response
Activity: 140
Seems interesting project which have good idea
Will keep my eyes here and waiting for bounty Cheesy and more information
Activity: 90
So do the devs of this smartglass also the ones who will develop the apps? Or will it be open source for third party developers?
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think this is an interesting ICO project. I believe what Lucyd created. I will wait for the good news from this project. I also hope that the ICC Lucyd project will succeed and grow as it is. I will update the news regularly to better understand the project. Wish the project a great success
Activity: 207
I trust this project will be great. I'm with you all the way guys Cool
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
What is the team is going to do next?? What is the next milestone in the project after ICO??
Activity: 193
Hey. I am very interested in your project. I hope team will be able to implement their plans in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: