Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 28. (Read 18513 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Very good, blockchain technology is the future. This is a solid project with great potential. well done!
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
At the moment this is one of the most impressive ICO I've seen in recent times 
Activity: 126
I have been following the project for a long time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real
Activity: 155
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. The list of team members and advisors is impressive. I also follow the news of the project.
Activity: 186
A good project, your smart glasses will be useful for many people. Good luck to you.
Activity: 214
For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
That's a very difficult question. The market is changeable so it is difficult to give an exact answer Roll Eyes
Activity: 199
I wish I found you earlier! … I will totally be waiting for what is announced in the WP and RM!
Activity: 146
For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
Activity: 213
Great project! The team is group of highly creative and dedicated people to provide an innovative and useful product
Activity: 207
This project really can hold a revolution in the world of AR technologies. Looking forward to a successful continuation of this project!
Activity: 266
Do you have any significant partnerships ? Can you tell us?
Lucyd has already formed strategic alliances with top software developer companies including: Gravity Jack, Kagiso Interactive, Inde, Rivetz, Zco corporation, Current, Credencys & Roar. For more info please visit https://www.lucyd.co
If I do not sell tokens on the exchange, what services can I pay with tokens? What can I buy with these tokens?
The goals of the Lucyd token event are to collect the funding needed to develop a pre-production prototype of Lucyd Lens, as well as to create the Lucyd Lab blockchain. Lucyd Lab will drive 3rd party native app development and user engagement with LCD token rewards, which can be used to purchase AR products from Lucyd, and traded on token exchanges.
So ICO will end in 2 days? Whoa it's time to hurry Wink
Correct! Only 23 hours & 54 minutes are left before our ICO ends!
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Your idea is impressive! I hope you will succeed and your product will be in demand 
Activity: 61
What exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
Activity: 193
This project looks like progressing better. This is good. I hope that Lucyd will be a success and become more well-known in the crypto-community. I hope this project will continuously do its great performance !!
Activity: 195
I think this project will be successful because of the professional team and experienced advisors
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Nice performance - as website counter shows near 2 millions was collected for the last week. Wish you get another few millions:)
Activity: 198
An excellent project would rather like to see a working prototype
Activity: 176
Hello! I studied the information about the project and I liked everything, it's a pity that there is no working prototype yet
Pages:
Jump to: