Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 25. (Read 18488 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
I will pay attention to your thread and wait further information about project development
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I'm sure that Lucyd, led by a large team of researchers, will be able to prove its potential and opportunities, and the project, together with investors and participants, will achieve success.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
It is the worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, it's inspire confidence. I look forward to further development. Thank you!
Activity: 238
Congratulations to the team and all supporters! Glad to be a part of such a strong community!
Activity: 148
The website is done great and the idea of this project is worth attention. I wish I found this project earlier...
Hopefully, the team will really implement what they intended to do.  
Activity: 233
This project really can hold a revolution in the world of AR technologies. Looking forward to a successful continuation of this project!
Activity: 133
Lucyd is getting more popular for the people here in the community of crypto currency. People are looking for the best projects they wanted to invest their money, time and effort. In short, all people are looking for a trustworthy project, they can trust in the future.
I hope that Lucyd can prove its potential and capability and the project will make its way to success.   
Activity: 155
Can you guarantee any price growth when the trading starts?
I think that nobody in the crypto-world can guarantee something. However, in my opinion, by looking at this project you can hope for on a profit. Of course, it's hard to say what it will be like, but in my opinion you will not lose your money, but you only will earn.
That is true that crypto-world is really risky because of its volatile behavior. This project offers many unique features and I hope this kind of features will be appreciated and teams reputation will remain trusted by their investors   
Activity: 214
I think that nobody in the crypto-world can guarantee something. However, in my opinion, by looking at this project you can hope for on a profit. Of course, it's hard to say what it will be like, but in my opinion you will not lose your money, but you only will earn.
Activity: 199
You did really good job, Lucyd! I'd like to see the prototype of the smartglasses Cool
Activity: 146
Congratulations to the team and all the investors! Lucyd is a project that everyone should support Wink
Activity: 213
this is really very interesting token and roadmap and i hope this will grow up on exchanges in the future
Activity: 207
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First time I am really paying attention to this thread and the smart glasses as you describe them with all their features seem to be really cool stuff. Will be following this and would love to see a demonstration of your prototype towards the middle of this year.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Have you decided on what exchanges the coin will be listed?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It is long term based project because team needs lot of things to do before start production of these smart glasses at commercial level. They have shown their talent and vision and need other phase of support during the development and production time. In the long run it looks to be successful depend of the quality of product and  it should be treated and expected to show results.
Activity: 193
I wonder how long the development of the product will take Roll Eyes
Activity: 195
I believe that Lucyd will definitely be successful if only the team will really implement what they intended to do
Activity: 198
Were there any official announcements from the team after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 163
I'd like to express a gratitude and congratulations to the Lucyd team, you did a really great job guys! I hope you will proceed to work hard to develop your product as soon as possible.
I join in the congratulations, and wish the project success! Good luck team and all investors!

Congratulations to Lucyd and the team who have completed the ICO. Good project and provide satisfactotion for all supporters and investors, hopefully touched lucyd is very marketable.
Pages:
Jump to: