Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 30. (Read 18488 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Is there any bounty program, how do one participate in?
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
I do not understand why the blockchain is here. Why this project can not collect money on the traditional crowdaming platform
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Have you got a roadmap?
Activity: 140
i see a good future of this project, good luck and i wish this project a big success in the near future
Activity: 213
This is a great project, I will tell my friends about Lucyd, because I find the project as perspective.
Keep winning and going forward, team!
Activity: 214
very exciting project. I heard about this project from my friend. I decided to join later. I wish you success!
Activity: 144
There are lots of reasons to join this project! First of all, I personally like that the WP is very clear and solid - team have a vision of what they are going to make. Looking forward to see the prototype!
Activity: 216
I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?
Activity: 208
looking forward for the dynamic spreading of technology and social affiliation to make the AR sphere more convenient and much more interesting!
Activity: 153
Lucyd seems legit as it is unique with its new concept that is going to change peoples everyday life experience in the future.
Activity: 213
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?
Activity: 149
everything looks really impressive, a very beautiful site and a strong team
this very well contributes to the rapid development of the project and attracting investors
Good luck team!
Activity: 201
Where can I see the video overview of the platform?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
When ico end?
Activity: 228
A good idea, I really like AR technologies and I wouldn't mind to wear such glasses every day! Grin
I would like to say that the project will be successful if the developers fulfill all that is conceived     
Activity: 162
I studied the white paper and I really enjoyed it. Especially the scale of this idea
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
More and more similar projects are being created now. There are lots of startups that work on the same thing with some small differences in approach and with the same goal. I think it can be very useful for people.
Activity: 266
How will you guys deal with privacy and security of your clients personal data? Do you also have a short overview on your product?
Don’t worry about privacy in a world where everyone is wearing smartglasses. We care about making sure everyone feels safe around our product. Lucyd Lens will only show public, opted-in information of other Lens users whilein “Nav Mode,” the interface mode when you are walking around town. To clarify, the Lens only shows public profiles of other Lens wearers who have opted-in to sharing them. The Lens will also have a red LED on the front face by the camera, which must be on at all times whenever a photo or video capture app is open. All 3rd party apps must be approved by Lucyd, and meet stringent health and privacy measures to make sure Lens is useful and safe for everyone.
Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money? 
Lucyd has assembled a team of experts and recognized innovators in the optics, AR and crypto fields. Professor Janick Rolland, Ph.D., Science Advisor and Optics Expert at Lucyd, is one of the foremost optics innovators in the world. Director of the NSF Center for Freeform Optics, U. of Rochester. Other leading science advisrors in optics & AR are Mikhail Gutin, Ph.D. (Dr. Mikhail is president of Applied Science Innovations, Inc. Optics Innovator & Recipient of R&D 100 award); Leo Baldwin, M.S.(Leo works at Amazon Computer Vision Group and previously served as principal engineer at Amazon Go and was a Fellow at GoPro); Donna Waters, M.S. (Donna is an optical designer with 20 years of experience. President, Proof of Concept Optical Engineering. Previously at Micron Technologies); and professor Yiorgos Kostoulas, Ph.D. (Dr. Kostoulas is an optics expert and Associate Professor, Division of General Engineering, Vanderbilt University). Lucyd Lens will be built on a blueprint of 13 related patents developed by world-class optics experts at the University of Central Florida. These patents were exclusively licensed by Lucyd. We believe that the innovative technology and an all-star team enables critical features for next-gen AR glasses, which are missing from currently available products. In addition, our CEO Dr. Clifford Gross has an an executive with leadership experience in academia and commercial enterprises. He is an author of four books and is a named inventor on 19 issued patents. Cliff has founded three listed companies, in which he served as CEO and Chairman. Currently he is CEO of Tekcapital plc. Previously, he served as CEO of Innovacorp, a provincial venture capital fund in Nova Scotia, was a Director of the graduate program in biomechanics and ergonomics at New York University, Chairman of the Nelson Rockefeller Department of Biomechanics at the New York Institute of Technology, and research professor at the University of South Florida.
Pages:
Jump to: