Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 32. (Read 18491 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Lucyd catch a lots of heart of the people, users and investors around here in the crypto currency community. I just want to tell then that, it is because Lucyd is a very trustworthy project with full potential that will make a great changes in the community. 
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
I am amazed by the Lucyd team. We can see that they are really doing their job great. They are not just taking it easy but in fact they take seriously the threats around because we all know that competitors will not be avoided. Good Luck to the Lucyd project. I will look forward to it!
Activity: 213
How much experience do you have in AR tech field?
Activity: 207
a new promising project! hopefully this project will provide something new in the world of crypto. good luck. 
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Where is your company registered?
Activity: 193
I have joined the telegram group of this project and I see that the team of this project is very active in the group and they are also active on other social media and promoting the project very well. They are surely a great team and will lead this project to success!
Activity: 195
In the project social media groups on telegram and twitter - very high-quality content. It's nice to work with such content!
I'm glad that you take care of your audience Cheesy
Activity: 198
This project is gaining popularity and getting widely spread and it's very good for all of us supporters!
Activity: 73
It is very good that the project has such a concept Grin

Exactely! So, let's hope for success for this project!
Activity: 176
This project is gaining attention here in the community. People are getting interested in this project because of the unique features that Lucyd has and also that they can see the real potential of this project for the community. That is one of the reasons why I continue to support this project. Sooner or later, I believe that this project can reach its goal.
Activity: 200
It is very good that the project has such a concept Grin
Activity: 184
I am looking forward for the success of this project. And hopefully, LCD will surely be able to make a big difference in the community of crypto currency in the future. Keep progressing team! I believe that the team is going to make it through to success!
Activity: 73
Very interesting idea. At last POW has any sense.
Activity: 194
Even if there are a lot of competitors, it doesn't mean Lucyd doesn't have it's unique advantages! Roll Eyes
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Your website is cool, very accurate and no distractive animation. Strictly to business!
Activity: 266
What amount of profits will be paid to investors and how this will be realized?
It seems like I missed smth, so maybe I could ask here...
Lucyd is releasing 50 mln LCD tokens in the total sale. The regular sale LCD token will be valued at $.25 USD=1 LCD and has started on Oct 31st. The regular sale will last until February 28th, 2018. LCD has several functions. Purchasing 5000 LCD ($1150 with 10% bonus) by the end of the ICO is enough to reserve a beta Lucyd Lens. You must retain at least 5000 LCD to exchange for the Lens in Q1 2019 when available. LCD will become tradeable for BTC on the Blockbid & Nebula exchange in March. Buying more LCD tokens will give u more bonus.
•   $600 and up: 10% extra LCD.
•   $1200 and up: 10% extra LCD and automatic, fully paid preorder of a beta Lucyd Lens.
•   $3000 and up: 15% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $6000 and up: 20% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $9000 and up: 25% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $18000 and up: 35% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Meнeджep пoчeмy y мeня в тaблицe выcтaвлeны cтeйки тoлькo зa oднy нeдeлю?Я кaждый дeнь дeлaю peтвиты,пpoшy иcпpaвить oшибкy и выcтaвить вce кaк нyжнo Undecided
Activity: 134
This looks like a very promising project and the team are working on the very demanded concept of AR technology integrated into real life. I think LCD will gain huge value in the future as the product comes into use and also the investors of the project will earn huge profit from this.
Activity: 126
You are doing a great job! Making AR tech simple and appropriate for all the people it is very challenging! But I believe that team is able to complete this task!
Activity: 140
Hi! Where can I read about alphs/beta versions release?
Pages:
Jump to: