Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 23. (Read 18488 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
I'm glad to be a part of this great project. I would like to know the prospects on investments...
I will always support this good project. Stay strong, team! Cool
thank you   
Activity: 198
Good project, nice idea. Wish you good luck guys, you are doing very well
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
good job team congrats you did your job very well to make this project awesome. But there are also much work left, so keep it up!
Activity: 176
Really nice concept. I'll spread the info about this project
Activity: 200
I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly. Good luck on your project and I hope you'll succeed
Activity: 184
Lucyd is a very good and promising project for me. It is hoped that it will proceed smoothly and succeed in accordance with the expectations of all of us Cool     
Activity: 194
the concept of the project is really interesting and promising
It is interesting to see how this will work in the future
I will follow your news Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
the concept of the project seems to me very promising. please tell me... when could we expect the release of the prototype?
Activity: 97
Merit: 100
ColorlessK Why do you count steaks during the company's bounty, and after the end of the company - do you delete them?
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
At first I thought that Lucyd could not achieve success because of the large number of competitors, but now I see that you are successfully moving forward Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
we are looking forward to the progress of this project, hopefully the team can make this project a success
Tell me, are there any people who have experienced these smart glasses? I'm curious what feelings they had. Smiley
Activity: 392
Keeping my eye on this ICO for sure, a useful product finally Roll Eyes
I wish you good luck and looking forward for more news from you!
I'm also looking forward to the news! I'm so curious about the progress of this project! I would rather see everything
Activity: 392
Interesting and very needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait.
I see that the team is working pretty well. I read the information about the team and saw that they have some experience
Activity: 217
we are looking forward to the progress of this project, hopefully the team can make this project a success
Activity: 131
Keeping my eye on this ICO for sure, a useful product finally Roll Eyes
I wish you good luck and looking forward for more news from you!
Activity: 205
At what stage is the development of the product now?
Activity: 181
Do you cooperate with video bloggers? Maybe there are some reviews on youtube?
Activity: 187
More people should get acquainted with this project so it'll be great if we help spreading the word about it!
Activity: 126
This project is so interesting and promising, it will be successful. I am very happy that I found out about Lucyd project
Activity: 134
Looks like this project has a experienced team and this is always good
Pages:
Jump to: