Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 26. (Read 18488 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
hi, when are tokens gonna be available for trading/moving? 
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
I'd like to express a gratitude and congratulations to the Lucyd team, you did a really great job guys! I hope you will proceed to work hard to develop your product as soon as possible.
I join in the congratulations, and wish the project success! Good luck team and all investors!
Activity: 194
I'd like to express a gratitude and congratulations to the Lucyd team, you did a really great job guys! I hope you will proceed to work hard to develop your product as soon as possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Team, please tell us, are satisfied with the ICO results?

The team can easily start the project. Given that ICO had successfully sold 31 million tokens, the price of a $ 0.25 coin was ~ 7.7 million, with a hardage of 10 million
I hope they will release a decent product.
Not all coins was sold at 0.25 cents, there was a bonuses. From other channels there is an info about 7 millions in total.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

The team can easily start the project. Given that ICO had successfully sold 31 million tokens, the price of a $ 0.25 coin was ~ 7.7 million, with a hardage of 10 million
I hope they will release a decent product.
Activity: 392
Wink Good news, guys! From the official twitter:
"The time has come, our ICO has ended! We have sold 31 million $LCD tokens!" https://twitter.com/LucydLtd/status/969248757689782273
Congratulations! You did a good job and got good results! I was sure that the Token Sale will be excellent
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I'd like to see the prototyype as soon as possible Cool
Activity: 217
Team, how do you estimate your ico was successful?
Activity: 131
What are your further plans after the successful ICO???
Activity: 205
"The time has come, our ICO has ended! We have sold 31 million $LCD tokens!" https://twitter.com/LucydLtd/status/969248757689782273
Great!! Cogratulations to the team!! Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 181
Lucyd is a great project! I can't wait to see the prototype. Thank you!
Activity: 187
I will never get tired of telling my friends about this project! Looking forward to hear news from you!
Activity: 126
I have participated in many projects and I know this is a good one. The project is innovative and I'm glad that team worked so well to achieve their goal
Activity: 134
What is the forecasted rate after entering the exchanges?
Activity: 126
Activity: 140
My money put into Lucyd was the perfect investing choice, waiting for my benefits! 
Activity: 140
When can we expect the prototype of the smart glasses?
Congratz team! Grin
Activity: 213
This is really impressive. The roadmap is amazing & the concept in general is superb! I can't wait to see all these become a reality in the shortest possible time
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
It was present highly professional way. I also was thinking it may last few more days but failed to participate because of keeping my funds due to some snapshot of other project. Second chance is coming for people like me to pick up some tokens from exchanges when this hits any.
Pages:
Jump to: