Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 33. (Read 18491 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Is there any airdrop? Do you plan it?
Activity: 213
What amount of profits will be paid to investors and how this will be realized?
It seems like I missed smth, so maybe I could ask here...
Activity: 214
Hi topic's admin and dev team.
I'm very interested the technology and the concept behind LCD, and I'm concerned to invest. How Lucyd can compete with other tokens?
What's strategy/plan do you have to push the value to the top?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Gotta say, I'm more interested in the hardware side of things than the blockchain/coin side.

Either way, I'm intrigued.
Activity: 144
Very promising project. I joined your telegram and will follow the news! Grin
Activity: 216
Thank you Lucyd for all your work with community, you have very friendly atmosphere here and in your Telegram group!
I'm glad that I found this project, I'll support it!
I agree... I love this project!
Super active support, admins always eager to help newbies
Activity: 208
Thank you Lucyd for all your work with community, you have very friendly atmosphere here and in your Telegram group!
I'm glad that I found this project, I'll support it!
Activity: 266
Woow! amaizing I am in) But I have a question -- why do you use blockchain?
LCD has several functions. Its initial use is to fund the development of the Lucyd Lens prototype. LCD tokens have lot of functions. It will facilitate rapid peer-to-peer transactions in the Lucyd AR world, and is used to organically motivate user and developer engagement with Lucyd Lens. It accomplishes this through the Lucyd Lab blockchain, on which new AR content & apps are registered. Blocks then release LCD to developers based on user ratings of their content, and to users based on their feedback to the developer community, and participation in ads and promotions. LCD can be used to purchase AR products from Lucyd and other developers, as well as bought and sold on token exchanges.

Purchasing 5000 LCD ($1150 with 10% bonus) by the end of the ICO is enough to reserve a beta Lucyd Lens. You must retain at least 5000 LCD to exchange for the Lens in Q1 2019 when available. LCD will become tradeable for BTC on the Blockbid & Nebula exchange in March. Buying more LCD tokens will give u more bonus.
When the coin will listed on an exchange? Do you potential contenders ? How many ?
All tokens will be delivered after the ICO (February 28th). All major currencies accepted including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin & Bitcoin Cash. LCD will become transferable to other wallets and exchanges after ICO end, and bonus tokens will issued at this time as well. If you contribute enough for a Lens preorder, you must retain 5,000 LCD to exchange for it when available.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody!

Lucyd ICO is listed at ICOinRating.

You can support Lucyd through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/lucyd/
Does anyone know how much fund has been raised? This project seems promising, i might invest into...
$3.8 up to date.
Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?
Lucyd has already formed strategic alliances with top software developer companies including: Gravity Jack, Kagiso Interactive, Inde, Rivetz, Zco corporation, Current, Credencys & Roar. Check our blog for more info https://www.lucyd.co/blog/
Activity: 153
When the coin will listed on an exchange? Do you potential contenders ? How many ?
Activity: 213
Does anyone know how much fund has been raised? This project seems promising, i might invest into...
Activity: 149
Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
what is the value of owning your token for an investor? I read your white paper but did not find any specific information about it
Activity: 201
Woow! amaizing I am in) But I have a question -- why do you use blockchain?
Activity: 228
An excellent project and amazing team! I will support this project because all of us need AR tech in everyday life!
Activity: 162
I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered? 
Activity: 218
Thanks for the great project. A good coin with excellent opportunities. I wish you success in your further work Cool
Pages:
Jump to: