Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World - page 35. (Read 18507 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What currency do you accept?  What is the practical use of your token?
All major currencies accepted including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin & Bitcoin Cash. LCD will become transferable to other wallets and exchanges after ICO end, and bonus tokens will issued at this time as well. If you contribute enough for a Lens preorder, you must retain 5,000 LCD to exchange for it when available. LCD tokens have lot of functions. It will facilitate rapid peer-to-peer transactions in the Lucyd AR world, and is used to organically motivate user and developer engagement with Lucyd Lens. It accomplishes this through the Lucyd Lab blockchain, on which new AR content & apps are registered. Blocks then release LCD to developers based on user ratings of their content, and to users based on their feedback to the developer community, and participation in ads and promotions. LCD can be used to purchase AR products from Lucyd and other developers, as well as bought and sold on token exchanges.
Hm. How will I get the part of the profit? In fiat or crypto? Or in tokens of ico that you invest in?
Could you please explain, I’m new to crypto
Purchasing 5000 LCD ($1150 with 10% bonus) by the end of the ICO is enough to reserve a beta Lucyd Lens. You must retain at least 5000 LCD to exchange for the Lens in Q1 2019 when available. . Buying more LCD tokens will give u more bonus.
•   $600 and up: 10% extra LCD.
•   $1200 and up: 10% extra LCD and automatic, fully paid preorder of a beta Lucyd Lens.
•   $3000 and up: 15% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $6000 and up: 20% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $9000 and up: 25% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $18000 and up: 35% extra LCD and Lens preorder.

Waiting for more info to get a deeper understanding about the project. How many tokens per 1 eth?
The rate is determined on the ETH/USD exchange rate on a date of contribution
Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?
Lucyd has a clear strategy for developing our technology into a hardware prototype. We are employing incremental funding methods to gather only what is needed for each stage of business development. The first 500 LCD purchasers over $1200 automatically reserve a fully paid Beta Lucyd Lens, releasing Q1 2019, several months before the production model. All major currencies accepted including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin & Bitcoin Cash. LCD will become transferable to other wallets and exchanges after ICO end, and bonus tokens will issued at this time as well. For more information please visit our website https://www.lucyd.co/
It looks good thanks! How could I invest? I have btc. What should I do?  
Lucyd is releasing 50 mln LCD tokens in the total sale. The regular sale LCD token will be valued at $.25 USD=1 LCD. All tokens will be delivered after the ICO (February 28th). All major currencies accepted including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin & Bitcoin Cash. LCD will become transferable to other wallets after ICO end, and bonus tokens will issued at this time as well. If you contribute enough for a Lens preorder, you must retain 5,000 LCD to exchange for it when available. LCD bonus rungs are as follows (equivalent amounts in crypto get same bonus):
•   $600 and up: 10% extra LCD.
•   $1200 and up: 10% extra LCD and automatic, fully paid preorder of a beta Lucyd Lens.
•   $3000 and up: 15% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $6000 and up: 20% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $9000 and up: 25% extra LCD and Lens preorder.
•   $18000 and up: 35% extra LCD and Lens preorder.

Please follow the link if you'd like to contribute https://lcd.lucyd.co/
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO?
US, China & Singapore
Wow, really looking forward to try the product! Do I have to be a citizen of a specific country to become a user? 
Only U.S., Singaporean & Chinese citizens can't participate in our ICO.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?

In the pioneers usually few people believe, also with Lucyd. But in vain, the team of scientific staff is constantly increasing, there are patents, now they are collecting money - and I am confident that they will succeed.
Activity: 214
What currency do you accept?  What is the practical use of your token?
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Waiting for more info to get a deeper understanding about the project. How many tokens per 1 eth?

Instead of 'waiting' why don't you head to the website and do your own research...
Their website and whitepaper is extremely detailed and thorough.
No need to wait when all of the information is right there..

Just sayin..

Hm. How will I get the part of the profit? In fiat or crypto? Or in tokens of ico that you invest in?

Your question makes no sense so if you're really that new to crypto, perhaps you should not be investing anywhere until you know what you're doing.

Like any ICO, you'd invest your crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, what have you) and exchange that for Lucyd's LCD tokens (also a crypto).
In time, they appreciate in value. If you want to then sell them for fiat when you're in profit, that's your choice.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
The project seems interested, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx) 
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello Lucyd and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to see you on our free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Activity: 207
Activity: 213
hello am reading through the white paper to understand the concept of this project and hopefully participate   
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Activity: 193
It looks good thanks! How could I invest? I have btc. What should I do? 
Activity: 195
Really good project. The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it and I am really excited about the future of Lucyd, just hope it’s not a scam. Nice concept , I read white paper   
Activity: 198
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO?
Activity: 200
if the execution of this project is completely successful, i see it making us all smile some day. i support the project and thanks for the opportunity!
Activity: 205
Pages:
Jump to: