Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 97. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Nice roadmap and interesting fund usage breakdown. But don't you think 15% is too much for founders and employees and advisors? Especially since you're getting that ON TOP of the ICO payment.

It will be fair if you lock up funds for longer periods of time, and unlock only after hitting some milestones. Otherwise this seems too greedy for my liking, basically another project promising the sky and saying they'll deliver it next year after collecting millions of dollars and paying off everyone in the team.

Hi devs, I have yet to get a reply about my statement.

What are your plans for the funds you received from the ICO?

Sure, I know you already broke down how the funds will be used in this post:

[
Initial LUN Supply Distribution

Funding Usage Breakdown

But I believe investors have the right to know more than just simply, %'s.

Unless you start sharing more information about how you would use these funds, and also propose an incentive to get work done without getting cash upfront, as proposed in my post above, this looks like an obvious money grab to me.

Right now, you have ZERO product, and you're selling a DREAM. Nothing more than that. Do you have any platform to demo or for us to beta/alpha test? Why not? By now, as a business trying to get investment, how do you not have any product? Do you try getting investments based on pipe dreams and pipe dreams alone?

Why do you need to pay such a high sum, 15% to "Founders, employees, and advisors"?
What constitutes "Research & Development", or "Benefits", or "Operations", or "Legal"?

Also, how can we confirm that the Smart Contract does exactly what you say it's supposed to do, like refund in the case of not meeting the minimum sum?

Any answer to my last post? Don't ignore my qn pls dev
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
launch in 2019! thats way too long a period in cryptos where things change monthly!

Not quite. Our alpha launches in 2017 and the beta launches in 2018. Our development process is agile where we have an initial product that undergoes continuous iterations, not waterfall where there's just a beginning and end.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
launch in 2019! thats way too long a period in cryptos where things change monthly!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
May not give much results in the short term but I think this campaign will be effective for a long time. I hope this job keeps on.

over one month promotion is agree not long time
but promotion use signature campaign and social media campaign, result LUNYR coin in ico selling is good result
Actually, I think one month of promotions via the bounties is plenty. This is especially the case when the project is also doing the ICO while the bounties are live, so it creates awareness in the community, and the people who learn about the project can then immediately participate in the ICO. Since there are no bounties, there is no fear of 'being left in the dark' for a few days, and therefore getting a lower ICO price. Of course, there are pros and cons to any ICO structure.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May not give much results in the short term but I think this campaign will be effective for a long time. I hope this job keeps on.

over one month promotion is agree not long time
but promotion use signature campaign and social media campaign, result LUNYR coin in ico selling is good result
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
How can you have an unusual escrow fee when the refund is programmed into the crowdsale contract? There is no escrow. Smart contract don't need one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Less than 2 weeks remaining.How you can guarantee that this ico campaign will reach the minimum threshold even there is no early bird bonus available?
Nobody guarantees anything. If you like the project and believe in their vision and their token utility, invest in the ICO. If not, don't bother.

Yeah, but this ETH token's use case is far more doable and what we actually need in today's wired world.

Hey, dev, while at it... Why not add a Wikileaks-type section to the planned knowledge base?  Wink

It's likely we will expand our model to other applications in the future. Immediate possibilities include applications like Wikileaks or Wikia.
I always wait until a crowdfund reach the minimum cap.I don't want to get refund and give some unusual escrow fee for having nothing.So lets wait for 25k ETH and then i'll decide weather invest in lunyr or not.
Why investors are not interested to invest .It is so cool ico and first ico with wiki knowledge .
Activity: 266
Less than 2 weeks remaining.How you can guarantee that this ico campaign will reach the minimum threshold even there is no early bird bonus available?
Nobody guarantees anything. If you like the project and believe in their vision and their token utility, invest in the ICO. If not, don't bother.

Yeah, but this ETH token's use case is far more doable and what we actually need in today's wired world.

Hey, dev, while at it... Why not add a Wikileaks-type section to the planned knowledge base?  Wink

It's likely we will expand our model to other applications in the future. Immediate possibilities include applications like Wikileaks or Wikia.
I always wait until a crowdfund reach the minimum cap.I don't want to get refund and give some unusual escrow fee for having nothing.So lets wait for 25k ETH and then i'll decide weather invest in lunyr or not.

Activity: 698
Merit: 506
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I have also careful position over the situation as there was no bonus phase this project in spite of being very good still facing uncertainty of meeting its minimum goal. I have prepared some small amount but this is what is keeping me held. May be many people are thinking same way but will keep watching regularly.
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
Are contributor (author) in Lunyr will get paid?
And if so, what payments they receive?

Then how Lunyr presents articles useful in a variety of languages?
Do Lunyr will have a moderator for each country?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
When tokens will be released and tradable?
After Lunyr's ICO finished and we shouldn't expect to list LUNYR ASAP if not listed to big exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex but it's up to Lunyr team decision to list LUNYR to exchanges. After finish, you can also trade with other members in here.

since they wont have any sorts of "dividends" probably above mentioned shouldnt be a problem
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Activity: 448

First you should wait for ICO ending, and it must be a successful ICO, which means it raises more than 25,000 ETH.

i joined signature camp. and i think lunyr ico can easly reach 25,000ETH. This project is creative and its unique.
Activity: 279

First you should wait for ICO ending, and it must be a successful ICO, which means it raises more than 25,000 ETH.
Activity: 343
Lunyr crowdsale have got 15days. I think its not hard for to reach 25,000eth. its also reach 13-14k ethereum. I know last days will get more investments. We'll see it!
I think it will reach 25,000 ETH.
As a rule in the last days of ISO swim whales  Grin

I also believe that we'll reach the cap before end of the ICO. Still 12 days left and almost 14K ETH has been raised.Some big ICO was ended recently and people always love to jump over to the next ico.So i think 25k eth is an easy goal for such a project like LUNYR.
Very good project has been developed with high quality and experienced staff. centerless encyclopedia that will wiggle wikipedian's throne. Im excitedly waiting for long term.

Is there any news about the development of the project?  Wink

Yes, you will see it soon.
Pages:
Jump to: