Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 96. (Read 297427 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I think it's just like a Wikipedia.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
Are contributor (author) in Lunyr will get paid?
And if so, what payments they receive?

Then how Lunyr presents articles useful in a variety of languages?
Do Lunyr will have a moderator for each country?

1-) i think there will be a separate share for writers. In the beta phase we can better understand this.
2-) It could be like a signature campaign; satoshi or BTC
3-) i think; The information will be stored on a separate server, not on the block chain technology. If it looks like Siri(Apple-ios)
4-) This is necessary for the control and regulation of information. Because artificial intelligence technology aims to give the best service to the users.

Wink What I think is the way this should be..   No investment advice.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Lunyr ico very convincing,The achievement of the target will be fulfilled
Although time will soon be over,I remain convinced that lunyr will succeed
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Many ICOS did not reach their cap of funding up until the last moment, so we may still see redemption here and it may succeed and kick off. I sincerely do hope this for the LUNYR team and the investors.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
it seems investor not interesting to this project, it's a big gap to reach to minimum till now for ICO.

I think you really underestimate the value of this project, I totally believe the minimum cap will be reached soon, we only need 10kEthers to reached the minimum cap. 10kether is not a huge cap

Lunyr is potential to get more huge investment before reach the time limit. I also think 10k ETH is not big task when this project has big names in team so I also have good hope about the future of this project.
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
it seems investor not interesting to this project, it's a big gap to reach to minimum till now for ICO.

I think you really underestimate the value of this project, I totally believe the minimum cap will be reached soon, we only need 10kEthers to reached the minimum cap. 10kether is not a huge cap

First off it's scary I invested with people saying 'I hope ico will be fulfilled even if minimum cap isn't reached'...

that's the whole gd point of the minimum, so that it's not some weird just throw your money in a pot scheme.

I'm a believer in the project, and the potential profits if tokens were to hit exchanges.

But I have to say you guys in the last couple pages seem insane, and makes me think this project is highly funded by such folk, and so is destined to fail. When I watched the til go up and up within hours, I thought "shit, it's gonna go fast" but then it clearly hit a wall. Then it was like, 'well, if they get X daily, then it's golden'...and now that seems to have hit a wall.

I wont say without a doubt it will fail, and I hope to god it succeeds because it's genuinely a great idea, possibly just too far ahead of it's time.

I do though have to reiterate you're freaking nuts thinking 10k eth isn't a lot when you consider the days left, the days already in motion, and the current speculation on ETH, making many folks not care to take the ico route, and rather just hodl.

I'm doing both but it seems this one, while having a dream team and very cool principle, didn't offer enough cash incentive (you know the win-big world changing stories that get conjured) and instead was just too niche I guess.

If it succeeds hell yeah I'll take the first chance to get initial out, but if it fails...some very would-be expensive lessons to be learned, and sharpen the potential future investor  Cool
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Activity: 644

youre wrong friend, LUNYR project much investor interest buy LUNYR coin
until now in ico selling LUNY selling 14k ETH, or equal 700,000 dollar
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
Can we pass for 10 days? Huh
I am hopeful of future investments on the last day.
What?

What do you mean? . If someone willing to invest their money to LUNYR it might be possible to reach 25k ETH till next 9 days. We should optimistic with this project and may there are a news regarding this.

Activity: 294
Is it possible to launch a project without collecting the minimum amount required for ico?
I hope so . I would like to invest now some eth to see lynyr later at exchange and make some profit.
Activity: 308
Is it possible to launch a project without collecting the minimum amount required for ico?

I think ico selling Lunyr coin this now is ready much investor, until reach 14k ethereum, over 700k dollar
so if not reach minimum target i think project still run and not refund to investor

or maybe can open second ico selling
second ico can help to collect 24k eth . Better to so it in summer after some promotion maybe.
Activity: 504
Merit: 260

I think ico selling Lunyr coin this now is ready much investor, until reach 14k ethereum, over 700k dollar
so if not reach minimum target i think project still run and not refund to investor

or maybe can open second ico selling
Activity: 434
launch in 2019! thats way too long a period in cryptos where things change monthly!

Most crypto projects are long term, unless you don't want them to deliver a solid platform, the value of the project will increase when more updates are released. Just look at Factom for example, a well run project

Of course, if lunyr realize even half of what was conceived, the price will be more 30mln$ cap
Activity: 398
Merit: 109

I'm glad that u brought it up. The answer is yes, FTC, DOGE, LTC, MYR and a series of other pioneering alts were launched without relying on public funding. Yeah good old times. Today no one seems to care about the state of crypto because money is the top priority for everyone. What's weird is that now people seem to pay much more in terms of USD and BTC, for altcoin scams, compared to what they have been paying for coins of the same or comparable quality during 2015. That is very odd. Extremely odd.
Activity: 434
Can we pass for 10 days? Huh
I am hopeful of future investments on the last day.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Activity: 868
launch in 2019! thats way too long a period in cryptos where things change monthly!

Most crypto projects are long term, unless you don't want them to deliver a solid platform, the value of the project will increase when more updates are released. Just look at Factom for example, a well run project
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
It seems like your questioned has been answered. I apologize if we don't quite understand. What are you asking for specifically? Perhaps we can discuss it through Slack.
Activity: 560
Nice roadmap and interesting fund usage breakdown. But don't you think 15% is too much for founders and employees and advisors? Especially since you're getting that ON TOP of the ICO payment.

It will be fair if you lock up funds for longer periods of time, and unlock only after hitting some milestones. Otherwise this seems too greedy for my liking, basically another project promising the sky and saying they'll deliver it next year after collecting millions of dollars and paying off everyone in the team.

Hi devs, I have yet to get a reply about my statement.

What are your plans for the funds you received from the ICO?

Sure, I know you already broke down how the funds will be used in this post:

[
Initial LUN Supply Distribution

Funding Usage Breakdown

But I believe investors have the right to know more than just simply, %'s.

Unless you start sharing more information about how you would use these funds, and also propose an incentive to get work done without getting cash upfront, as proposed in my post above, this looks like an obvious money grab to me.

Right now, you have ZERO product, and you're selling a DREAM. Nothing more than that. Do you have any platform to demo or for us to beta/alpha test? Why not? By now, as a business trying to get investment, how do you not have any product? Do you try getting investments based on pipe dreams and pipe dreams alone?

Why do you need to pay such a high sum, 15% to "Founders, employees, and advisors"?
What constitutes "Research & Development", or "Benefits", or "Operations", or "Legal"?

Also, how can we confirm that the Smart Contract does exactly what you say it's supposed to do, like refund in the case of not meeting the minimum sum?

Any answer to my last post? Don't ignore my qn pls dev

Many ICOs sell a dream only. It's not a point to worry.

You can actually read the code of smart contract and check if it would correctly do refund or not.

For other questions, better ask them on Slack.
Pages:
Jump to: