Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 27. (Read 297397 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Platform Update: We currently have over 600 published articles and counting! We're growing quickly.

Keep it up everyone Smiley

https://lunyr.com/articles
This news makes me proud and happy on my decision to invest in this platform.
With great addition to exchanges there is no reason why this project will not prosper, I am patiently waiting for it to rise again,
hopefully we will see a real pump and will surpass the all time high when there was a hype on new exchanges way back.
This is a real project, those who will hold this will surely not regret.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Platform Update: We currently have over 600 published articles and counting! We're growing quickly.

Keep it up everyone Smiley

https://lunyr.com/articles
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Well, bloggers rejoicing, there is Lunyr platform to work with and Showcase our passion to write beautiful and interesting articles that can easily make money.
Lunyr is not a blogging platform like Steem for instance. It is meant to be a collaborative encyclopedia type repository of knowledge, more similar to Wikipedia than Medium.
I like your explanation, and clearly explain everything by way of example
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Well, bloggers rejoicing, there is Lunyr platform to work with and Showcase our passion to write beautiful and interesting articles that can easily make money.
Lunyr is not a blogging platform like Steem for instance. It is meant to be a collaborative encyclopedia type repository of knowledge, more similar to Wikipedia than Medium.
Activity: 31
For what can I use lunyr tokens? Paying to see articles?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Well, hopefully the the platform will fully run soon so we can start reading good information.
LUNYR for sure will grow in value as the volume is very low and I can say although above ICO price, it's still undervalued despite the big development.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Lunyr Update: We're starting to rank on the 1st page of Google for some keywords!

In the future, we expect to rank for MANY more popular keywords and phrases.

Let's do this! Cheesy

Dang, that's a very specific keyword, but still impressive! I can only imagine this will keep getting better.
Lunyr Update: We're starting to rank on the 1st page of Google for some keywords!

In the future, we expect to rank for MANY more popular keywords and phrases.

Let's do this! Cheesy

https://i.redd.it/2nlbh3a7h2f01.png
Very impressed with the article about Walton Chain on Lunyr: https://lunyr.com/article/Walton_Chain_(WTC)

Just wanted to say good job to the community!

Keep it up  Smiley
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Good afternoon. Tell me, why not set the softcap and the hardcap of the project. And when do you plan to hold Presale and ICO? I want to make a video review of your project, but this information is not enough. Who will do the bounty campaign? And is there a link?
The idea was very interesting.

Dude, I think you are in the wrong thread. ICO ended months ago
It started trading last may 2017 and the ICO was successful despite the fact that it has not a sold out ICO, the investments
came in the late period of the ICO but as of now the value of the amount contributed is already a big amount due to increase of ETH value.

If I still remember, the ico price was 0.001 btc.
Friendly reminder to all: Lunyr has updated the rewards system so that users no longer lose CBN points for article/edit rejections, or for voting on the side of the minority (as a peer-reviewer).
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Good afternoon. Tell me, why not set the softcap and the hardcap of the project. And when do you plan to hold Presale and ICO? I want to make a video review of your project, but this information is not enough. Who will do the bounty campaign? And is there a link?

Dude, I think you are in the wrong thread. ICO ended months ago
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I logged on to my Lunyr account today and there's a message that popped out about signing a transaction (see image below). I do have Metamask installed, but I've chosen to use Lunyr's in Browser Wallet because I thought that it would be better. However, there's no private key showing and though you clicked the box and notify Copied, nothing has been copied.

Is it still under development? If I choose Metamask / Eth Browser, it seems that I won't be able to change it later on. I think I need to wait for the reply since there's no close button that make it impossible to control the account.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
this lunyr project I see a good project and have a very lucrative future prospect .. a potential project .. i am a bit confused, is this a new project .. not lunyr project last year has been successful .. I see this project will be very good for investment, it will be very profitable .. the project team also consists of professionals, I think this project will be successful and get a lot of investors .. yes, I hope this project can get all the targets set, good luck big
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I will not think twice but I have to accumulate cheap coins right now, the price is so cheap right now and I know it's just because of the current
bitcoin dump but this will not last forever, eventually the market will recover and LUNYR will have a real pump like what we have been waiting for.

Remember Steemit? That pumped well. And Lunyr is a more robust and more advanced version of Steemit. Actually its more than just Reddit-style collection of links and articles. It's peer reviewed just like Wikipedia.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
I want to know if this Lunyr is the latest version? i see this thread seems has long been made, Lunyr project is a good project worth for investing. I used to hear that the Lunyr project had been successful in the past year right? so now new version?

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Lunyr Dev Update — February 7, 2018 — The Next Evolution of LUNYR begins!

Welcome all Lunyrians! The next evolution of Lunyr, the blockchain-based knowledge sharing platform, has begun. Our statistics show the rate of article creation is growing rapidly. Each month, we will introduce major upgrades to the platform. Lunyr’s team size is growing, and development will continue throughout the Open Beta.

The next step is to iterate until the platform aligns almost perfectly with the needs and expectations of writers, peer reviewers, readers, and advertisers. Right now, the experience for each type of user is rudimentary. A lot of resources, features, communication and designs are still missing. We’ve divided the Open Beta into 3 Phases:

Phase 1: Writers and Peer Reviewers
Phase 2: Readers
Phase 3: Advertisers

Every phase is designed with one goal in mind. Achieve product-market fit. As the Open Beta phase progresses we will get closer and closer to the future of knowledge sharing.

Other Updates

A few frontend issues surfaced during the launch, but we have addressed the majority of them. Users should not view the Lunyr Open Beta as the final destination but rather as a project in constant a state of evolution.

https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-dev-update-february-7-2018-the-next-evolution-of-lunyr-begins-451774665c60
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I have viewed a bit the lunyr alpha, and it seems to be good and simple to use. But a disadvantage of this platform is that there are only (or almost) contents related to blockchain and crypto world, I think that is necessary to diversify the content categories.

The main advantage is that the platform starts evolving. U can become a good writer of articles and get paid for it, because the choice of topics for articles is too much. I really like this project. I don't regret that I invested in the tokens LUN in the summer.
Pages:
Jump to: