Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 24. (Read 297426 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This platform really paved the way for article writers to earn more and convince to contribute contents which are really what their hearts desire. For me its as a writer , it is a breeding ground to hone my craft . Lunyr platform is a good way to earn extra dough and I wont let it slip away with this kind of earning money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
This project will continue to grow as the team are very devoted in improving the project.
Now, we have seen a real product and we are more comfortable in holding as we have already seen the result of the team's effort to develop the project.
I completely agree with you. This is one of the most promising projects. The team makes a future wikipedia. I like that LUN tokens in the world are few. And more new tokens will not be.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Update: We’ve upgraded our search bar! Now you can find relevant results faster than ever. Just one step closer to realizing the Lunyr vision!
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
This project will continue to grow as the team are very devoted in improving the project.
Now, we have seen a real product and we are more comfortable in holding as we have already seen the result of the team's effort to develop the project.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Over time, we’ll continue to upgrade our Automatic Plagiarism Detection (APD) software. This means we’ll get better and better at catching plagiarized content!

Great news. Random reviewing will also help minimazing plgiarized content. Keep up the good work
Peer Review selection will soon be random. This mechanic is currently live on our private testnet and will be deployed on production when ready!

Wait, is Lunyr still considered open beta? It sure feels like everything is already live. What about the other tech written in the whitepaper? When will it be implemented? I think this is what sets Lunyr apart from a typical wiki.

Yes, we are still in Open Beta.
Over time, we’ll continue to upgrade our Automatic Plagiarism Detection (APD) software. This means we’ll get better and better at catching plagiarized content!
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Peer Review selection will soon be random. This mechanic is currently live on our private testnet and will be deployed on production when ready!

Wait, is Lunyr still considered open beta? It sure feels like everything is already live. What about the other tech written in the whitepaper? When will it be implemented? I think this is what sets Lunyr apart from a typical wiki.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Lunny.com; it's a very simple site design. I don't understand what this has to do with lunyr project. partnership?
We’ve created a Gas reimbursement status system that will allow users to track their reimbursement status!
Activity: 38
I couldn't access to Lunny.com now? What's problem?
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
a big pump yet, but I think the real cost of LUN not just stop here
market was so bad recently cause of bitcoin price, so no coin had been pumped as hard as before
strong believe in potential of this.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
I nvested but too late I think. The pump is over. Now hard dumping Wink
Not too easy my friend, I miss the train again, we had witnessed some dump but look at the price today, it has increased 82.27% as of this writing.
Congratulations to those who were able to buy at dip, clearly you are making great profit now even if you sold today.
Activity: 42
Merit: 11
I nvested but too late I think. The pump is over. Now hard dumping Wink
Lunyr Dev Update— Plagiarism Detection, Random Peer Review Selection, Gas Reimbursement Status, and More! goo.gl/qxuyLX
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
This pump... did Bill Gates buy some LUN? Roll Eyes
LUN is getting added to CoinSwitch.co, the place to convert your cryptocurrencies across all exchanges at the best rates!
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
We’ve added Automatic Plagiarism Detection to the platform! https://goo.gl/1q5S8z This should dramatically increase the content quality on Lunyr!

Great. I think plagiarism is one of the few things that can be a problem for Lunyr. Good to see that the team is facing it early
Pages:
Jump to: