Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 31. (Read 297397 times)

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
Lunyr Dev Update — January 23, 2018 — Reward System Ready for Deployment

Much work remains but we are moving closer and closer to the future of knowledge sharing. The Lunyr platform is looking better every day and we’re already beginning to see valuable content. After the Open Beta, Lunyr articles will begin showing up in search engines globally.

After the Open Beta, we have the following planned:

Peer Review System 2.0
Reward System 2.0
Sybil Defenses
Citation generator
Multi-language support
Advertising System 2.0
Better search
Lunyr Editor 2.0

Does that mean that if somebody googles something, Lunyr articles will be listed on the search results too?
That would be sweet. I can't wait to see further progress on this project. Looks like this will really become a game changer on knowledge sharing world-wide.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Take your time to read this article on my site regarding Lunyr.
Lunyr – Decentralized, Reward-based Encyclopedia https://bl4nkcode.info/cryptocurrency/article/17/lunyr-decentralized-reward-based-encyclopedia Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Love that update on gas consumption - Up to 40% reduction in gas for contract functions, which means cheaper transactions deploying soon
It's the "last" piece written on the medium update but definitely not the "least".
I could say that Lunyr is one those crypto project which you can list on the legit side. (seeing all these updates and good idea about peer reviewing)
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Much work remains but we are moving closer and closer to the future of knowledge sharing. The Lunyr platform is looking better every day and we’re already beginning to see valuable content. After the Open Beta, Lunyr articles will begin showing up in search engines globally.

Peer Review System 2.0
Reward System 2.0
Sybil Defenses
Citation generator
Multi-language support
Advertising System 2.0
Better search
Lunyr Editor 2.0

https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-dev-update-january-23-2018-reward-system-ready-for-deployment-8c01b4e96dcf

No need to copy paste update while your are not part of the dev team. Simply post the update link and the members will read these things from given link.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103

Peer Review System 2.0
Reward System 2.0
Sybil Defenses
Citation generator
Multi-language support
Advertising System 2.0
Better search
Lunyr Editor 2.0

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

This will jumpstart Lunyr's price as the developments are rolling in one by one. I wonder if Lunyr will buck the downtrend of most other coins out there. Major correction on many of them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
knowledge base API that developers can use to create next generation decentralized applications in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and more.

Ah! Was going through the description of the Lunyr and this is what caught my attention more than enough. I can see that devs have come up with some additional use of the decentralised chain to share the knowledge in very different ways.

I am science based person with degree in pharmaceutical sciences and have always studied my portion over the internet to know more things. My topics had medication with AI tech but there is insufficient data to synch like that. I’m not sure if I have understood the idea of lunyr completely but if you guys are able to input the whole thing with AI tech then many further developments can be achieved. However you should really include the educational data hub within your project. That’s what I think about it. :-)
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
Great article written by a Lunyr community member: http://www.atimes.com/peoples-platform-knowledge-database-economy/

thanks for sharing really a good read !
$lun will be epic, i see it top 20-50 on cmc
Very interesting, I enjoy reading I've got a lots of idea with regards to lunyr, I never expect that. I was hoping that some other day this coin will become more successful.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Lunyr has reached this far watching where it started this journey from. I think results which most of us are awaiting for will begin to appear in mid term now. Development is entering in more advanced levels so need to keep on along with Lunyr project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Great article written by a Lunyr community member: http://www.atimes.com/peoples-platform-knowledge-database-economy/

thanks for sharing really a good read !
$lun will be epic, i see it top 20-50 on cmc
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I still didn't get any answer of the questions i asked i hope their is a team who's job is to reply. I only had one final question if lun is used for advertising that would mean that the advertiser first purchases from exchange and gives it to you. Is this some sort of buy back because at one point of time you will have the whole supply , will you sell it on exchanges to circulate it back or you got any other plan.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
great project, looking forward to this and wishing this project q big success and more improve of helping the community and back. goodluck dev/team.
The ICO is success though and i'm sure the project will success too. Don't forget try the Lunyr Open Beta on 30 January, https://lunyr.com.

How much members have registered on Lunyr platform until now?

I think it's more than 50k users because this project start on the last year or you can simply ask that question on telegram group. https://t.me/lunyrcommunity
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

I think it must have registered a lot of users because it seems to be a good project, and they are investing a lot in advertising on this project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Activity: 12
im very excited about this monero project and i have joined , looking forward to this project evolve and much more improve and im wishing it a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team and merry christmas.
Activity: 144
hello,

I have been reading up about this project and I am definetly getting on board...sory I can`t advertise your project, because of my low activity here on the forum but I will hange that in the near future...good luck to you, I hope this project works like I hope it will Cheesy

Best wishes

Hi! The forum is just one of the many social outlets we have.

Please check out our Telegram, Discord, Twitter for more frequent updates.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Hi i read more about your project and always discover something new about it. I did see that currently lun is listed on major exchanges like binance but i also see this can be used for advertising only and other coins like cbn will be the actual reward. Does this mean even if get lun for submitting my work i can't withdraw it and have to use for advertising because currently it is the only one listed.

Nice question, I want to hear something from the team regarding with this. It might be something ugly if lun token will only use to advertise on the platform itself and cannot be withdrawn to some exchange.

CBN is not a coin, it is the contribution points you could earn on the platform and will be used to calculate the number of LUN that you'll get. Users would be able to withdraw their LUN rewards after the 3 months time-lock. For more information regarding this matter, you could read their blogs :

Building the future of knowledge sharing — How does Lunyr work?
Contribution Point to Lunyr (LUN) withdraw enabled March 1, 2018

Other blogs than these two are good source of info too.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Hi i read more about your project and always discover something new about it. I did see that currently lun is listed on major exchanges like binance but i also see this can be used for advertising only and other coins like cbn will be the actual reward. Does this mean even if get lun for submitting my work i can't withdraw it and have to use for advertising because currently it is the only one listed.

I want to hear something from the team regarding with this. It might be something ugly if lun token will only use to advertise on the platform itself and cannot be withdrawn to some exchange. Seems they not answering pieces of stuff here.
Pages:
Jump to: