Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 30. (Read 297397 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
A community member posted this today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JWeDichphQ

He cashed out his LUN to buy a BMW  Cheesy

A 15 sec video does not prove anything about the purchase of BMW with LUN.This looks to be some kind of free advert from your side on this forum, anyways good luck.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Yea saw lunyr on binance like a lot of other people. They have a pretty good track record of listing generally promising coins with decent teams so lunyr should do alright in the longer term.
I am with you on that, LUNYR is run by a good team and they are really improving by looking at the price itself.
There is nothing to worry if we go for long term as the team are really doing their best to make this project great, there are a lot of surprise to
come and as long as they will continue to  work, we can expect a value appreciation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Yea saw lunyr on binance like a lot of other people. They have a pretty good track record of listing generally promising coins with decent teams so lunyr should do alright in the longer term.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
To provide the encyclopedia, LUNYR aims to provide reliable and accurate information for the Internet. Good idea, support you.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
The Lunyr price is now skyrocketing as we get closer to the Beta launch on January 30th. Depending on how well the launch goes, I think we could see LUN hit $50+ Like I have always said here, this is a great long term project and for us who have been waiting since Lunyr launched, we will be greatly rewarded, well we have already but I think its only going to get better this year.
good news, i am glad to see the beta launched,  and i think there are many people get stucked in the prevous rising, and this time the price may set a new record
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The Lunyr price is now skyrocketing as we get closer to the Beta launch on January 30th. Depending on how well the launch goes, I think we could see LUN hit $50+ Like I have always said here, this is a great long term project and for us who have been waiting since Lunyr launched, we will be greatly rewarded, well we have already but I think its only going to get better this year.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Lunyr tokens are available on Binance.  Unfortunately the volume is pretty low.  It seems like the Beta launch has not created much buzz on the exchange yet.  I am hoping that as we approach the 30th or if the launch is successful that people will take a longer look at the project.  As it stands in the market today people see a 5 cent coin and want to buy it regardless of if the project has real tech behind it.  Lun standing at $30+ is something new crypto buyers stay away from because the assume that can't make the large gains. 
I agree, my friend. I'il wait for $ 100 after the bet. I'm still keeping the bounties. Smiley I never sold it. because the project deserves better prices.
Just wait for a little bit more time buddy. It will increase soon, its just new in the cryptocurrency but it has a lot of potential to have a better price than that. Just need the ICO to double time in advertising project so that many investors will get token from here.
I think they did a great job on advertising already, it's just bitcoin and most altcoins are not doing well this time.
Maybe we need a little more time, definitely we will reach the price that we wanted to see, LUN is one of the greatest project in the crypto so you can
relax now and expect there will be more surprise in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
Lunyr tokens are available on Binance.  Unfortunately the volume is pretty low.  It seems like the Beta launch has not created much buzz on the exchange yet.  I am hoping that as we approach the 30th or if the launch is successful that people will take a longer look at the project.  As it stands in the market today people see a 5 cent coin and want to buy it regardless of if the project has real tech behind it.  Lun standing at $30+ is something new crypto buyers stay away from because the assume that can't make the large gains. 
I agree, my friend. I'il wait for $ 100 after the bet. I'm still keeping the bounties. Smiley I never sold it. because the project deserves better prices.
Just wait for a little bit more time buddy. It will increase soon, its just new in the cryptocurrency but it has a lot of potential to have a better price than that. Just need the ICO to double time in advertising project so that many investors will get token from here.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Are Lunyr tokens for sale at any exchanges yet?

Yes, it is on Bittrex if you want to buy this coin when it is cheap, I am really glad the team didn't disappointed with their promise, how many project launched at thesame time have real platform to show for investors fund
At present, the project is developing better.With the decrease of BTC price,the lun also is not high now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Yes, it is on Bittrex if you want to buy this coin when it is cheap, I am really glad the team didn't disappointed with their promise, how many project launched at thesame time have real platform to show for investors fund
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
So is lunyr aiming to be like a paid and tokenised, and more reliable, version of wikipedia? Or will it be more of a news style website for its written contributions.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The Blockchain Economy — Rewriting the Society

https://s18.postimg.org/x212gxdp5/1_h_RYPZUCGo_ZIhr_ZHfnat_Ot_Q.jpg

Businesses across the globe have acknowledged that digital is the way to go especially in their day-to-day processes. With numerous changes coming up in the business world, major industries in the world have embraced cryptocurrency as the future. Throughout 2017, Bitcoin alongside other cryptocurrencies took the world by storm. Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, impacted the world equally. Blockchain involves carrying identical copies of a transaction ledger throughout a network. Therefore, members of the network access the same entries through their computers. Here is a look at some of the industries that are being revolutionized by blockchain technology.

Finance
Blockchain has undoubtedly changed how the world operates. In 2015, OMX Group and Nasdaq joined Chain, a blockchain startup,to test the trading of shares in the Nasdaq private market. Blockchain increased the accuracy of trading while reducing the settlement process. Blockchain also sped up payments especially across borders while reducing the cost significantly. Additionally, Blockchain has brought about smart contracts where commercial transactions and agreements can be conducted automatically. Blockchain technologies have not only increased efficiency but also reduced the operational costs for many businesses. In addition to digital currencies such as Bitcoin, businesses can operate across borders without challenges.
“Blockchain has so much potential… there are thousands of blockchain use cases.”
Chris Huls, Rabobank

Knowledge Sharing

As noted earlier, blockchain technology is quickly expanding beyond bitcoin through the concept of decentralization. What may ultimately occur is that peer-to-peer protocols, rather than companies, will disrupt major web services created in the last decade.
Centralized systems represent single points of failure controlled by central authorities. Individuals relying on these systems must trust that authorities will not abuse their power to forward self-serving agendas. Yet, resisting the temptation to abuse power is difficult in practice for even the most respected authorities. Knowledge sharing is one domain in which decentralization will disrupt existing web services.
There are various blockchain-based platforms that seek to reinvent the knowledge sharing space, and one such platform is the Lunyr platform. The Lunyr platform is built on top of Ethereum and is therefore decentralized, censorship-resistant, and autonomous. No single point of failure exists. No central authority or middle man owns or can corrupt the information. The rules in which people interact with the knowledge base and with one another are mutually agreed upon and enforced through smart contracts, which are publicly verifiable on the blockchain. Through the Lunyr API, decentralized applications will be able to tap into the knowledge base and grab accurate data on real world events and information. This leads to immediate benefits for Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality applications.

Ethereum enables the creation of app tokens, which can be used in an incentive system to replace intermediaries. In Lunyr’s system, tokens play a key role in providing economic incentives so that the rational behavior of individuals results in a common good. Contributors are rewarded for their work and are incentivized to continue increasing the value of the ecosystem.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Just learning about the idea of Lunyr project, it seems interesting to develop a resource of crowdsourced encyclopedia for reliable and accurate information, moreover, we can contribute by writing or peer reviewing articles. But the most amazing thing is decentralized applications in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and, Augmented Reality as the next stage of Lunyr development, may I ask how far the development of these apps right now? whether it has started like 30% - 50% or not yet?

Hi, this is something we are actively working on. Right now we are preparing for the Beta launch come January 30th, but the API access is part of our roadmap as well.  

Not what I've expected, but we will find out about it on January 30th then.
I' have not read about the Alpha project, What is the difference between Alpha and Beta version of Lunyr? Seems like there are a lot of new features developed for Open Beta.
I'm curious about Lunyr API which will allow developers to use the knowledge base as a backbone to create next-generation decentralized applications in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and more. Developers here refers to Lunyr team or can others participate to develop the apps? as people can contribute to creating a content.
Pages:
Jump to: