Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 23. (Read 297397 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
It’s not just “fake news” that’s the problem- it’s fake information in general (Source: goo.gl/pC8C6n). Together, we can make Lunyr a one-stop-shop for truthful, unbiased information!
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I do not lose hope that the project will start gaining popularity and there will be a strong increase in prices, so far only remains to wait and wish for the best in the market
Thanks to our Automatic Plagiarism Detection software, content quality has gone up significantly! We’re getting closer to realizing our vision of becoming a top source for high-quality, unbiased, fact-based content.
You need to have the ability to punish bad actors as well, otherwise the problem will persist. Let the contributors stake some LUN which they forfeit if caught plagiarizing.

We've been blacklisting malicious users and taking away their CBN (therefore LUN). We won't allow people to freely abuse the system.
As shown in this article by Scientific American (goo.gl/UYmFra), people will believe almost anything they read online. Lunyr aims to solve this problem by becoming a top source for unbiased, fact-based content.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
We’re still in the process of distributing LUN rewards. Thank you for your patience!
Hi, may i know what reward you are talking, I have been hold LUN tokens ever since, am I entitled to that reward?
I notice that the price goes down so I buy additional LUN tokens as I believe it has really developed already and with low supply, it makes me wanna hold it longer more.

The reward he's talking about are the ones you get when you contribute to the wiki by submitting an original article or review a submitted article. This reward system was explained in the whitepaper and now you see in action, making sure that all articles are 100% free from plagiarism and not just fluff.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Thanks to our Automatic Plagiarism Detection software, content quality has gone up significantly! We’re getting closer to realizing our vision of becoming a top source for high-quality, unbiased, fact-based content.
You need to have the ability to punish bad actors as well, otherwise the problem will persist. Let the contributors stake some LUN which they forfeit if caught plagiarizing.

Great idea. Hope the team will consider this. Some really smart people commenting here. Kudos
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Over 2,250 articles live on the platform! Feel like you have something great to contribute? Come create an account! Lunyr.com
To stay updated on the latest here at Lunyr, be sure to also follow us on Discord (goo.gl/pPz17W), Telegram (goo.gl/jQ3Jma), and Facebook (goo.gl/6qh75W)!
Activity: 56
The field of knowledge will always attract investors. This is an excellent project. I'm studying information about him. Now I also like the Safinus project. Also promising ideas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Knowledge is beautiful. Thanks to the team for their dedicated work for everyone.
This knowledge that is being shared at will give you a reward, that is the big difference among other platform, it's decentralized
so we can have more accurate information and therefore it's considered as one of the good investment in the crypto world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I have a question regarding censorship. whats the mechanism for deleting some of the "shady" articles? is there solution for it to be decentralized? like, users policing each other by downvoting?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
We’re still in the process of distributing LUN rewards. Thank you for your patience!
Hi, may i know what reward you are talking, I have been hold LUN tokens ever since, am I entitled to that reward?
I notice that the price goes down so I buy additional LUN tokens as I believe it has really developed already and with low supply, it makes me wanna hold it longer more.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The new Search has been released! It's now 100x faster and provides relevant results on Lunyr Smiley

Yeah its a lot faster now with this update! There isn't a week that goes by where the team isn't working on the project. This is what people want to see when thinking about joining the community and this is why I believe Lunyr is only going to get bigger and stronger as the weeks go by. From day one LUN has been a long term hold for me and I continue to hold and pick up more Lunyr every time it dips in price.
The new Search has been released! It's now 100x faster and provides relevant results on Lunyr Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
This platform really paved the way for article writers to earn more and convince to contribute contents which are really what their hearts desire. For me its as a writer , it is a breeding ground to hone my craft . Lunyr platform is a good way to earn extra dough and I wont let it slip away with this kind of earning money.
This would just grow overtime as people like you will continue to support this platform.
I am not a good writer but I have invested in this project because I trust the team running Lunyr and they have already achieve
a great milestone now, I believe this will just continue to get better as the platform get more development.
I agree with you. The project is just beginning. And how many articles have been written for such a short time. This is very encouraging.
We’re making Lunyr friendlier to use on mobile devices, both for writing and reading/finding content…stay tuned! Smiley
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
This platform really paved the way for article writers to earn more and convince to contribute contents which are really what their hearts desire. For me its as a writer , it is a breeding ground to hone my craft . Lunyr platform is a good way to earn extra dough and I wont let it slip away with this kind of earning money.
This would just grow overtime as people like you will continue to support this platform.
I am not a good writer but I have invested in this project because I trust the team running Lunyr and they have already achieve
a great milestone now, I believe this will just continue to get better as the platform get more development.
Pages:
Jump to: