Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 22. (Read 297424 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 19
I'm so glad I invested in Lunyr soon after ico. Constant updates in order to improve the platform really amaze me. This is a long hold for sure. Still can't believe how low we are on coinmarketcap but I'm positive that after all the junk coins get swiped Lunyr will be one of those rare gems that everyone overlooked
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Friendly reminder: You can now check reimbursement status under “Transactions History”. They will show as “Pending” until they are “Complete”.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Friendly Update: We are implementing server side rendering to make content indexable by Google. In other words, once we do this, we should rank for many more keywords.
Good work. Keywords are crucial to get to first page of Google. Perhaps one day we can surpass wikipedia...
Friendly Update: We are implementing server side rendering to make content indexable by Google. In other words, once we do this, we should rank for many more keywords.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
LUNYR  Beta has been launched but there is no significant effect on LUN price. Bitcoin and eth are dropped
Seems to go to the moon will be delayed. Stay patient and hodl.
We will go to the moon at the right time, investors are not seeing the opportunity to invest yet because they are afraid of what is happening
in the  market. We want real supporters that would buy huge and hold longer, not a whales to buy and then suddenly dump after the pump.
Activity: 507
LUNYR  Beta has been launched but there is no significant effect on LUN price. Bitcoin and eth are dropped
Seems to go to the moon will be delayed. Stay patient and hodl.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
lunar appeared as a signal for many pump groups, it can actually be a big increase. I am in  Roll Eyes
Lunyr doesn't need pump groups. this is long term project with steady growth. Pump groups pickup coins based on volume and hype. We don't need that!
Exactly, we have seen it rise and pump hard but that was it, it has a reason why it happen.
The development is more important for legit investors who can wait until it's fully develop, for now with the achievement of LUNYR, I think we should be happy.
lunar appeared as a signal for many pump groups, it can actually be a big increase. I am in  Roll Eyes
Lunyr doesn't need pump groups. this is long term project with steady growth. Pump groups pickup coins based on volume and hype. We don't need that!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Lunyr has potential to become bigger than steem and unlike steem, this baby has zero inflation rate. 

I agree with you mate and that is why I have been buying LUN as often as I can as the potential for Lunyr in the near future is huge! Low supply with no inflation is a huge plus for this token and also I believe the demand will pick up in the near future as the platform becomes popular and more people using it which will surely make the price skyrocket. LUN is a long term hold!
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Lunyr has potential to become bigger than steem and unlike steem, this baby has zero inflation rate. 
New Dev Update! Lunyr Dev Update — Reimbursement Status, 15X Loading Performance, UI Refinement and Upgrades: https://medium.com/lunyr/lunyr-dev-update-reimbursement-status-15x-loading-performance-ui-refinement-and-upgrades-34f3ebfd224d
Unbiased, fact-based information should be accessible to everyone around the world, regardless of their demographic. Smiley
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Technology is making it easier and easier to find relevant, factual information: entrepreneur.com/article/303629. Lunyr will become the pillar for unbiased, censorship-resistant content in the future!
Indeed, it's important that we all understand their platform before investing, I would say now that it's still cheap because the market has
dump and I am pretty sure the progress of LUNYR will continue so with our patience to hold, it would bring great profit to all of us here.
Now it's not too late to invest in the Lunyr project. LUN tokens are few in the world and new ones will not appear. The capitalization of the project is very small. You look at the capitalization of Wikipedia. Lunyr at the beginning of its development.
With the progress they have given it's still undervalued now.
Actually it's the right time to invest since it has not increase that much and the price is just right because the ICO price was 0.001 BTC.
I was able to invest with this coin in the past and was not able to sell when it pump, so it's gonna be a long term now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Technology is making it easier and easier to find relevant, factual information: entrepreneur.com/article/303629. Lunyr will become the pillar for unbiased, censorship-resistant content in the future!
Indeed, it's important that we all understand their platform before investing, I would say now that it's still cheap because the market has
dump and I am pretty sure the progress of LUNYR will continue so with our patience to hold, it would bring great profit to all of us here.
Now it's not too late to invest in the Lunyr project. LUN tokens are few in the world and new ones will not appear. The capitalization of the project is very small. You look at the capitalization of Wikipedia. Lunyr at the beginning of its development.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Automatic Plagiarism Detection software is just the beginning! We’ll be implementing many other “quality control” features that will ensure only high-quality content makes it onto the platform. 
A very important component for Lunyr to be successful. Looking forward to more info on this. The platform will live and die at the altar of quality.
Automatic Plagiarism Detection software is just the beginning! We’ll be implementing many other “quality control” features that will ensure only high-quality content makes it onto the platform. 
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Thanks to our Automatic Plagiarism Detection software, content quality has gone up significantly! We’re getting closer to realizing our vision of becoming a top source for high-quality, unbiased, fact-based content.
You need to have the ability to punish bad actors as well, otherwise the problem will persist. Let the contributors stake some LUN which they forfeit if caught plagiarizing.

We've been blacklisting malicious users and taking away their CBN (therefore LUN). We won't allow people to freely abuse the system.
That's good to know. Quality control is super important. People will try and get away with anything in crypto to make a quick buck, so it is important to weed out the bad actors. Good to see you're already taking steps.
Pages:
Jump to: