Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 33. (Read 297397 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Hello folks. I just wanted to ask if ever lunyr has now a new bounty program? I saw many wearing their signature. Just like the person above my post. But i cant find any bounty from them in the bounty board. Please drop link if you know.  Will really appreciate then
Yes mate this is a new signature campaign and this is the link; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lunyr-beta-sig-and-avatar-campaignclosed-2727117.
This is one of the best project here in crypto they want to have additional supporters that is why they relaunching a new campaign.
Based on the statement of other users who already participated in 1st campaign of this project it is very successful one and now for new campaign i am also hoping that it would be more successful like on first campaign.
lun is a nice project.i am glad to see the lun will be better.i will try to apply for the new campaign.thank you.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Just learning about the idea of Lunyr project, it seems interesting to develop a resource of crowdsourced encyclopedia for reliable and accurate information, moreover, we can contribute by writing or peer reviewing articles. But the most amazing thing is decentralized applications in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and, Augmented Reality as the next stage of Lunyr development, may I ask how far the development of these apps right now? whether it has started like 30% - 50% or not yet?

Hi, this is something Lunyr is actively working on. Right now Lunyr is preparing for the Beta launch come January 30th, but the API access is part of our roadmap as well.  
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
Hello folks. I just wanted to ask if ever lunyr has now a new bounty program? I saw many wearing their signature. Just like the person above my post. But i cant find any bounty from them in the bounty board. Please drop link if you know.  Will really appreciate then
Yes mate this is a new signature campaign and this is the link; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lunyr-beta-sig-and-avatar-campaignclosed-2727117.
This is one of the best project here in crypto they want to have additional supporters that is why they relaunching a new campaign.
Based on the statement of other users who already participated in 1st campaign of this project it is very successful one and now for new campaign i am also hoping that it would be more successful like on first campaign.
Activity: 448
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Just learning about the idea of Lunyr project, it seems interesting to develop a resource of crowdsourced encyclopedia for reliable and accurate information, moreover, we can contribute by writing or peer reviewing articles. But the most amazing thing is decentralized applications in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and, Augmented Reality as the next stage of Lunyr development, may I ask how far the development of these apps right now? whether it has started like 30% - 50% or not yet?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

Great idea, this will surely attract many more users, and of course i am one of those Smiley

Yes it is great idea, with rising primary currency price there is a high problem with transaction cost. Free gas payments can be first step according to this problem even if they come only in beta phase.
Well done for Lunyr team
It is a good idea. But, I don't expect/want them to continue this after final release.
But this may lead to lots of scam article coming up there.

I am sure they won't be rewarding the gas for all those scam articles being submitted.They would have already made up a plan and rate each of the articles submitted to their network.

Though not literally for scam articles, they have posted this in their FAQ:

All submissions go through a mandatory peer review process and are not committed to the knowledge base unless approved. Thus spam, fake, or malicious content will be rejected.
Knowing that all articles submitted will be reviewed, I think everything would be fine. Lunyr's reputation would be at stake if there will be an article with such contents that will be approved (either by mistake or purpose) since they guarantee a review process.
Activity: 144
I think that this project is very helpful for many of us because it provides lots of different services. But we all know that teamwork is the most important key of success of any project in the world so don't forget to work hard and together to reach the top. As well, hopefully that this project will be more successful in the future.

Well said! Yes, without our community, we wouldn’t be where we are today. Thank you everyone for helping make Lunyr what it is.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
I think that this project is very helpful for many of us because it provides lots of different services. But we all know that teamwork is the most important key of success of any project in the world so don't forget to work hard and together to reach the top. As well, hopefully that this project will be more successful in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
And to think Lunyr is relatively cheap compared to the other coins with limited use case. I believe Lunyr deserves to be in the top 20 coins. The smart money knows that and laughs at your dumps.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I receive an invitation code to register on Lunyr beta platform (called "alpha") but I got the message that is my account already created.
I guess your app take my email from Lunyr Newsletter database. Now I can't register or log in to  https://alpha.lunyr.com/signup even if I have an invitation code.
What can I do to solve this problem?
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
Lunyr is really a good project because most ICO promotes things such as applications, innovations and even insurance but how come they can maintain and develop those things if people are not familiar enough about cryptos good thing Lunyr will provide every information that surely many people would like to know. This is something that really worth to invest and surely will be very useful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
For a great project like this for sure this will become successful and this can help many users to acquire more knowledge from it that's why many are interested on this project.
Actually, it is one of the most talk of the town in the name of ICO's at it has really a great idea that every people are getting interested to, so no doubt that it will become successful, cheers for the upcoming celebration guys!
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

Great idea, this will surely attract many more users, and of course i am one of those Smiley

Yes it is great idea, with rising primary currency price there is a high problem with transaction cost. Free gas payments can be first step according to this problem even if they come only in beta phase.
Well done for Lunyr team
It is a good idea. But, I don't expect/want them to continue this after final release.

I am sure they won't be rewarding the gas for all those scam articles being submitted.They would have already made up a plan and rate each of the articles submitted to their network.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I can't wait for the open beta launch as we are getting closer to 30th January the day it will go live my excitement is increasing as well. This is unique step taken by the team to make the gas free until the ethereum blockchain get stable for normal gas again. I hope other projects will follow this example too.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
I am very curious about Open beta. In the future, maybe it will be a library larger than wikipedia.

It will surely be one, But, one that we can really rely on accuracy in the articles listed, unlike wikipedia that has plenty of holes and can easily be breached and edited it's content.
I'll look forward for the Open beta this coming January 30th.
I'm sure plenty of folks would line up to try Lunyr.
Activity: 31
Hi, Lunyr, I can translate it to brazilian portuguese, if you want.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282

Well done for Lunyr team
Nice, very informative I was looking forward for other updates of this project. I was happy to be part of this project, because I know that this Lunyr projects will become more successful this year.
Activity: 298
Lunyr has been added to REVEX.CO!

You can now write your opinions and experiences about Lunyr at REVEX.CO/Lunyr

Lunyr welcome to RevEx! Smiley
Activity: 560

Well done for Lunyr team
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Well done for Lunyr team
Pages:
Jump to: