Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 34. (Read 297397 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Nice project

Well, do you need a designer? I can help

http://dribbble.com/egorfedorov my works
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
For a great project like this for sure this will become successful and this can help many users to acquire more knowledge from it that's why many are interested on this project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
Indeed a good project it is and a great idea of having an Open beta which also a great help as a source of ideas and knowledge to many users.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Great idea, this will surely attract many more users, and of course i am one of those Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I am very curious about Open beta. In the future, maybe it will be a library larger than wikipedia.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The owners of this project are very intelligent, all things regarding to their projects are thinking clearly. Being part of this big project is a big opportunity to us I know with this project we become successful in the future. That's why we're hoping for the continuation of the project and also looking forward for the successful of lunyr.
I agree with you, I have found this project as an interesting one, and I have read view about this that a lot of people were interested in it. I will continue to support this one 'till the end and won't hesitate to invest here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
The owners of this project are very intelligent, all things regarding to their projects are thinking clearly. Being part of this big project is a big opportunity to us I know with this project we become successful in the future. That's why we're hoping for the continuation of the project and also looking forward for the successful of lunyr.
Activity: 139
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Ooh, this is the first time I heard of something like this. Reimbursement of the gas fee is a nice idea and really a good way to advertise the open beta. Getting more interesting to join and try the Lunyr platform  Cheesy
Activity: 139
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
What a waste I only see this project thread now Sad .Hope I can still participate in their bounty program. Such great and promising project.
The bounty campaign of Lunyr was successfully done, since the project started its token sale last March 2017 and ended on April the same time as their bounty programs too. And they started sigcamp for their beta release this 30th and if you are going to support this project I guess start investing on them as the price will rise after this release  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lunyr/ Wink
So happy that this has been successful so far, I am hoping that it will be one of the leading ICO of all time as the project really inspiring and encouraging, it is really a big for all of us, that is why I am not surprised why many people like this idea and didn't hesitate to do it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
"Augmented reality" is a very brilliant idea, and I think it will collaborate in many functions, such as image processing, pixel matching, object identifiers and more. I believe, this feature will be widely adopted by people. In addition, this feature can also be very helpful in biology, whether they already have this technology or not.

And one thing I need to underline if I'm not mistaken, that Lunyr has spent a lot of money to get into the market Binance, Bitrex, HitBTC and others. That is, this project has a very bright future.
something I missed - a virtual reality. makes sense for them to leave the coin?
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
What a waste I only see this project thread now Sad .Hope I can still participate in their bounty program. Such great and promising project.
The bounty campaign of Lunyr was successfully done, since the project started its token sale last March 2017 and ended on April the same time as their bounty programs too. And they started sigcamp for their beta release this 30th and if you are going to support this project I guess start investing on them as the price will rise after this release  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lunyr/ Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
After reading the information about this project i can say that he have a big potential, because artificial intelligence, virtual reality and augmented reality are the future.
And of course i will try the beta version!
First lauching of this campaign is very successful, i research about this project and i can say this would be a big help for many people specially for the person taking higher digree courses, this would be an alternative site in wiki pedia. I hope by relaunching this project it would be take more supporters and investors to make this project more successful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Last March 2017, Lunyr project was started to promote by different person and it was become successful when the months past. This January 30, 2018 project will relaunch maybe because owners of the company decided to introduce again their project to hit the target they want to achieve in the future.

Just gone through the website. An another centre point to share the knowledge as well as gain more as we move into crypto world. There is no end to knowledge. You have chosen the right platform as blockchain information has to be deeply studied and understood by the seekers. 

A wonderful tool and engine to learn and drive future Blockchain technology. All the best team. Just joined the telegram to be updated. Support and expect more innovation supporting Blockchain and crypto community. Cheers Lunyr team lead by strong profile. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
Last March 2017, Lunyr project was started to promote by different person and it was become successful when the months past. This January 30, 2018 project will relaunch maybe because owners of the company decided to introduce again their project to hit the target they want to achieve in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
"Augmented reality" is a very brilliant idea, and I think it will collaborate in many functions, such as image processing, pixel matching, object identifiers and more. I believe, this feature will be widely adopted by people. In addition, this feature can also be very helpful in biology, whether they already have this technology or not.

And one thing I need to underline if I'm not mistaken, that Lunyr has spent a lot of money to get into the market Binance, Bitrex, HitBTC and others. That is, this project has a very bright future.
Activity: 686
After reading the information about this project i can say that he have a big potential, because artificial intelligence, virtual reality and augmented reality are the future.
And of course i will try the beta version!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
This is really an interesting project! And I have found it more interesting when these following statements caught my attention"Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality". I have always dreamed of coming across the AI and VR. They are both scary and impressive!

So I really hope the long-term vision of yours remains stable and achieves what you aspire. I hope I will be of use. Aim for big, guys! You can do it!!
By continuing to support this team and this project I know it will be listed as one of the most interesting project so far. Hoping so that it can be use for a long term and will be part of our life. Kudos to the team who made this.
Pages:
Jump to: