Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 LUNYR 🔥 Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum / OPEN BETA 🚀 - page 32. (Read 297397 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 107
hello,

I have been reading up about this project and I am definetly getting on board...sory I can`t advertise your project, because of my low activity here on the forum but I will hange that in the near future...good luck to you, I hope this project works like I hope it will Cheesy

Best wishes

It's alright sir. Just the way you invested on their project you are now supporting their team and development and in that way you helped them in the other way not just in advertising their project here in forum. Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Hi i read more about your project and always discover something new about it. I did see that currently lun is listed on major exchanges like binance but i also see this can be used for advertising only and other coins like cbn will be the actual reward. Does this mean even if get lun for submitting my work i can't withdraw it and have to use for advertising because currently it is the only one listed.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
hello,

I have been reading up about this project and I am definetly getting on board...sory I can`t advertise your project, because of my low activity here on the forum but I will hange that in the near future...good luck to you, I hope this project works like I hope it will Cheesy

Best wishes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
I hope you, guys, achieve what you aspire because your idea is really interesting and I liked the virtual reality and the artificial intelligence. You are really a good team. Let's hope your project goes swimmingly. Best of luck! Always think in a positive way and picture yourself victorious. I did that and I ended up failing... But I will never give up.
Activity: 144
Don’t forget everyone: all gas that you use during the open Beta (Jan 30th) will get reimbursed, so it’s basically free to try! Please make sure to give it a try and let us know what you think: https://medium.com/lunyr/gas-payment-will-be-free-in-the-lunyr-open-beta-8b1c77276e0b
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
This is one of the top coins of which I really don't give any chance they will do anything in the future.
Information is free and enough on the internet, another spamy project is not needed.
Even the anonymous company Google tried a Wikipedia competitor and failed miserably. I'm absolutely sure this small team will do exactly nothing
Activity: 52
Exciting Dev update coming Tuesday! $LUN $ETH $BTC #Lunyr #Blockchain #Bitcoin #Ethereum
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
This will be the next Google. An upgraded and improved Google. And the fact it is based on Ethereum, then we are sure that this is really a good coin based on great platform.

Definitely ! The good thing here is writers will now have the chance to earn BIG reward.

Next Wikipedia I say not Google.But with some many transactions on ethereum network, I doubt this would be able to compete with Wiki.They may need to move to more better chains like Qtum or waves if speed becomes a concern in the future.

It can compete with Wikipedia. I don't like that much in wiki because, sometime writers publish a wrong information unlike here in Lunyr, they will first verify whether it is a good information, knowledgeable and readers will learn from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
This will be the next Google. An upgraded and improved Google. And the fact it is based on Ethereum, then we are sure that this is really a good coin based on great platform.

Next Wikipedia I say not Google.But with some many transactions on ethereum network, I doubt this would be able to compete with Wiki.They may need to move to more better chains like Qtum or waves if speed becomes a concern in the future.

Lunyr would be a centre point to refer A to Z about Blockchain. Lunyr is at Blockchain. Lunyr would be one amongst the top 5 down the line standing high enhancing knowledge of Blockchain in and around crypto. When crypto is adapted worldwide,  Lunyr will be the one adapted among readers.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Hello folks. I just wanted to ask if ever lunyr has now a new bounty program? I saw many wearing their signature. Just like the person above my post. But i cant find any bounty from them in the bounty board. Please drop link if you know.  Will really appreciate then
Yes mate this is a new signature campaign and this is the link; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lunyr-beta-sig-and-avatar-campaignclosed-2727117.
This is one of the best project here in crypto they want to have additional supporters that is why they relaunching a new campaign.
Based on the statement of other users who already participated in 1st campaign of this project it is very successful one and now for new campaign i am also hoping that it would be more successful like on first campaign.
lun is a nice project.i am glad to see the lun will be better.i will try to apply for the new campaign.thank you.
I'm sorry man, it seems the signature campaign is full right now but you can apply in the end of the week if the manager yahoo open a slot.

Thanks a lot folks. I didnt know that it is only a signature campaign. I thought its a bounty program like their first bounty program. Smiley

Well the ICO is already success last year and they don't need to open a new bounty for Lunyr again. I think Lunyr team open a signature campaign to tell people that LUNYR open beta will start open on 30 January soon, attract more people to try Lunyr.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
This has nothing to do with Google, stop spreading misinformation, positive or negative. Google isn't a knowledgebase, it's a search engine.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
Thanks a lot folks. I didnt know that it is only a signature campaign. I thought its a bounty program like their first bounty program. Smiley
You can also earn 2 contributing points by just signing up at https://lunyr.com/signup but it's only limited to 1,000 registrants.

But I have no idea if that's already filled still try your luck and have some good exploration on their website cos' I find it nice and very impressive.

Just read about this project through the Binance listing. Looks great plus Beta coming up!
It's a good project and they have a good and professional team.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
How much will gas payment cost in the beta?

Gas payments on the Lunyr's open beta this coming January 30th will be FREE.
"Starting from the Lunyr Open Beta, publishing and peer reviewing articles will be completely free."
Do refer on this post for more detailed information about this great news:
https://medium.com/lunyr/gas-payment-will-be-free-in-the-lunyr-open-beta-8b1c77276e0b
Activity: 54
How much will gas payment cost in the beta?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello folks. I just wanted to ask if ever lunyr has now a new bounty program? I saw many wearing their signature. Just like the person above my post. But i cant find any bounty from them in the bounty board. Please drop link if you know.  Will really appreciate then
Yes mate this is a new signature campaign and this is the link; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lunyr-beta-sig-and-avatar-campaignclosed-2727117.
This is one of the best project here in crypto they want to have additional supporters that is why they relaunching a new campaign.
Based on the statement of other users who already participated in 1st campaign of this project it is very successful one and now for new campaign i am also hoping that it would be more successful like on first campaign.
lun is a nice project.i am glad to see the lun will be better.i will try to apply for the new campaign.thank you.
I'm sorry man, it seems the signature campaign is full right now but you can apply in the end of the week if the manager yahoo open a slot.

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Hello folks. I just wanted to ask if ever lunyr has now a new bounty program? I saw many wearing their signature. Just like the person above my post. But i cant find any bounty from them in the bounty board. Please drop link if you know.  Will really appreciate then

Just read about this project through the Binance listing. Looks great plus Beta coming up!

I think a lot of these projects that say they'll incorporate 'artificial intelligence' use it more as a buzzword. Really not sure what lunyr will realistically be able to achieve with AI, but hey, it is good to be ambitious and optimistic!
Indeed, the apps will release too on 30 january. It will be big and i'm sure it will boost the price of LUNYR token combined with binance listing is will become more bigger.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Ah! I love this when some ICO write in their whitepaper that they have "LUN are not mineable and have a fixed total supply of 2,703,356."

This is important to keep the vitality of the coin and when fixed circulation occurs over the time demand increases a lot and leads to genuine prices. Nice work out there. I am really hoping to join you web and would love to test how it look likes when I get paid for writing the stuff I already know. :-)
Activity: 616
Merit: 167

I think a lot of these projects that say they'll incorporate 'artificial intelligence' use it more as a buzzword. Really not sure what lunyr will realistically be able to achieve with AI, but hey, it is good to be ambitious and optimistic!
Pages:
Jump to: