Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 65. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Pre-sale begins in 9 hours, this is one of the projects I'm following closely, hope you guys succeed. You don't have an easy task but seem to know what you are doing. This is something I like about bitcoin, invest on strangers dreams to fulfill your own goals.
Activity: 56
I'm pretty new to this ICO stuff. How long takes for investors to be able to see money from you ? Do you have plans of listing your coin on an exchange ? Or there are different ways to get money for the tokens I own? Sorry if this is not the right place to make this question.
Activity: 76
Hello! Can someone send links to reviews and ratings for this project?
Here you'll find all ratings in one place: https://icoguru.io/ico-list/lympo/
Activity: 5
Hello! Can someone send links to reviews and ratings for this project?
Activity: 17
By looking at the roadmap you mention your 'ecosystem' will exist by Q3 2018, this means you already have established or are almost confirming partnerships, what are the brands you are partnering with? If you have some big brands it could be a good strategy to release the information here, could give your project more visibility and also bring the right people here. If i'm investing I want to know whether or not I will be able to use and promotion your product in my region, hope this partnerships to be internationally spread enough so we can all profit from this.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Another great project. Can we please see the team members? I am very interested in investing once I see the team members.

You can see their CEO in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6QdlptS3_g

Also on their website: https://lympo.io/our-team/

This is one of the projects that get me more excited! Been a user of smart sport devices since their early market deployment, now we can even take a bigger advantage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
A very interesting project, useful for users who exercise and lead a healthy life.  Glad to see a sport development  everybody just thinks on the money but health and wellness is super important in our lives. checked the team bio and I saw a team who knows what they are doing good luck.

In addition to the reward for health, there will be the financial reward. What could be better? As we say in my country, it is to unite the useful with the pleasant. And really the team is formed by experienced and successful people in other projects.

The team do a great job to make a successful story of Lympo. I appreciate their standpoint on Ethereum price growth (offseting token sale details). Last but not least, it is great to see a woman CEO to lead such a project! Good luck!

Certainly. I am following with admiration the work of the team and the development of this project.
I think this is a revolution in the crypto market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Another great project. Can we please see the team members? I am very interested in investing once I see the team members.
Activity: 38
Glad to be joining the early bird white list, looking forward for the pre-sale! Will keep tuned on.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Have you thought about partnering with Health & Wellness products providers and offer discount and reward coupons in your app for your users? Maybe even being able to unlock higher discounts by earning/holding the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 350

Big announcement by Lympo.io CEO Ada Jonuse!!!

Pre-sale will start for the whitelisters after 24 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6QdlptS3_g

Activity: 40
Sports and Health and you guys decided to call it "Lympo"? Really?

Very poor brand name decision. Seriously.
Activity: 10
If anyone still interested in joining the Early bird Whitelist and avail the highest applicable discount, you can register using the following referral link (last two slots left and applicable for today only):

http://lympo.io/lympo-referral-program/?referral_id=NDA5OTkx

The project is unique and the team seems strong. I am fully in friends.
Activity: 181
Do you have any prototype already?

I cannot understand well how token works on health apps?

What does it replace of the present services? Too new product is risk-high, I think.

copper member
Activity: 294
A very interesting project, useful for users who exercise and lead a healthy life.  Glad to see a sport development  everybody just thinks on the money but health and wellness is super important in our lives. checked the team bio and I saw a team who knows what they are doing good luck.

Yes, I agree, the project affecting such spheres of our life as health and sports will be useful to very many.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

In addition to the reward for health, there will be the financial reward. What could be better? As we say in my country, it is to unite the useful with the pleasant. And really the team is formed by experienced and successful people in other projects.

The team do a great job to make a successful story of Lympo. I appreciate their standpoint on Ethereum price growth (offseting token sale details). Last but not least, it is great to see a woman CEO to lead such a project! Good luck!
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Hello Lympo team,

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com. Lympo ICO was just added to our ICO listing and is now available on our website.

https://cryptoslate.com/coins/lympo/

If you need any help - feel free to contact me!
Pages:
Jump to: