Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 66. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                             LYMPO.IO ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET        https://icotracker.net/project/lympo_io
                                               Blockchain-based platform for healthy lifestyle   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/953409550698340352

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
How do you plan to regulate competition between insurance companies? I don’t want to be constantly phoned and offered to change insurance.
Activity: 336
Hello. Will your tokens be the only crypto currency to make purchases for? I think that ETH and bitcoins won’t be superfluous, obviously.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
You say that you’re offering an innovative marketing tool. Can u tell us about it right now or is it a commercial secret?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Will the sellers of sports nutrition encourage their customers to make reviews in any way? Provide discounts, for example.
Activity: 238
Hi there. Will your app have a mailing list option? Many manufacturers still consider it to be effective.
There’s no exact information on this topic yet, but I believe that sending notifications to users will better suit Lympo.
Yeah, but after all the mailing isn’t that intrusive, and the constant notifications from different selling apps already drive me wild.  
In my opinion, it's better to get news about all discounts well-timed than constantly enter the app and monitor them manually.
For example, Aliexpress constantly sends me links to products similar to those I’ve already purchased. I hope this platform will approach the issue of advertising more responsibly.
Activity: 406
Can I have my data on the platform anonymous, and choose independently whom to sell them to, and who does not?
Hi there. Will your app have a mailing list option? Many manufacturers still consider it to be effective.
There’s no exact information on this topic yet, but I believe that sending notifications to users will better suit Lympo.
Yeah, but after all the mailing isn’t that intrusive, and the constant notifications from different selling apps already drive me wild.  
In my opinion, it's better to get news about all discounts well-timed than constantly enter the app and monitor them manually.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. If the insurance company finds out that my condition has improved, will my monthly insurance payment be lowered automatically?
Activity: 364
Hello. How many tokens will be put on pre-ICO?
265 million tokens, or 26.5% of the total pool.
Activity: 205
Hello. How many tokens will be put on pre-ICO?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. How long will the pre-sale last?

If I have correctly calculated it, exactly 11 days.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How long will the pre-sale last?
Activity: 266
What departments are you going to have in your inner marketplace? I think it would be awesome to have sports nutrition delivered to your house.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody!

LYMPO ICO is already on ICOinRating.

You can support LYMPO through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/lympo/.
Activity: 224
Greetings! Do all the trainers, nutritionists and gyms have to accept your tokens? Can they get paid in fiat money? 
Usually Gyms offer different prices depending on the timing you are going to exercise at. Will they be able to change the price on your platform?
Pages:
Jump to: