Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 67. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi. I’m so sick of seeing ads in free apps. Will it be possible to turn the ads off if I pay for it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Are ads going to personalized or Lympo will allow everyone on the platform?
Activity: 392
Good Day! Can users leave comments about gyms and fitness centers on the app? It’s would make it easier to find the right staff.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hey there. How many tokens should you sell to consider ICO successful?
Around 15% of the total amount which is 150 million tokens.
Activity: 238
Hey there. How many tokens should you sell to consider ICO successful?
Activity: 266
Hi. Can I register on the platform a day before ICO starts?
Technically you can. I would suggest to do it earlier because you might wait a long for verification.
Activity: 210
Hi. Can I register on the platform a day before ICO starts?
Activity: 350
Why do you think your platform is going to be popular among fitness trainers? Most of them is focus on clients from their cities.
Lympo helps you to find clients in your own city, that’s the whole point. You just have to buy info about the client and get in touch with him.
It doesnt mean that client will respond 100% and at the same time you spend a lot of money. How is that?
No, it doesnt.  But you will be able to sell your training programs on the platform. This service is extremely popular among people.
Yes, it sound good. Only training programs are going to be available? I think nutritionists will be also interested in selling their services.
Why do you think your platform is going to be popular among fitness trainers? Most of them is focus on clients from their cities.
Lympo helps you to find clients in your own city, that’s the whole point. You just have to buy info about the client and get in touch with him.
It doesnt mean that client will respond 100% and at the same time you spend a lot of money. How is that?
No, it doesnt.  But you will be able to sell your training programs on the platform. This service is extremely popular among people.
Can I restrain scope of persons, having access to my data? I don't mind it to be bought by cafes and shops, but I’m against its transmission to insurance companies.
Activity: 392
Maybe you should include an online dating service into the app? They are very popular, nowadays.
Activity: 224
Hello. Will users, that would have purchased tokens at the secondary market, be able to use them for in-app purchases, but without providing any information about themselves?
copper member
Hello. Whether my coach will be able to monitor my state and make recommendations remotely? As I travel a lot and try to take care of my body.

That is the good thing about Lympo: the coach will be able to see the progress with the info directly from the apps and wearables you are using!
copper member
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOKEN PRICE ADJUSTMENT

https://medium.com/@lympo.io/important-adjusted-lympo-token-sale-terms-and-conditions-b21981774adf

"Our goal is not to collect as much contributions as possible, but to deliver the product we promised on time. This might sound crazy in the crypto world, but yes, we have halved the amount of ETH we aim to raise. This is a great opportunity for all those of you who are planning to be early contributors of Lympo."

Ada Jonuse, CEO of Lympo

THE NEW TOKEN SALE TERMS:

Total token supply: 1.000.000.000 LYM

Total hard cap: 14 625 ETH = 650 mln. LYM

Soft cap : 15%

Pre-sale: 265 mln. LYM = 5 000 ETH

20% bonus for 90 mln. LYM. 1 ETH = 60 000 LYM

The rest 175 mln. LYM 1 ETH = 50 000 LYM

There is not minimum contribution amount.

The max threshold is 250 ETH.

Pre-sale date: January 23 — February 3 (or as long as supply lasts)

Token sale: 385 mln. LYM = 9 625 ETH

1 ETH = 40 000 LYM

Sale date: February 17 — February 28 (or as long as supply lasts)
Activity: 336
Hello. Whether my coach will be able to monitor my state and make recommendations remotely? As I travel a lot and try to take care of my body.
copper member
Good afternoon. I was wondering, how you plan to maintain the accuracy of personal data? Users can enter any information.

Lympo’s users are interested themselves in reporting of true information about their health, because, otherwise, the application will not be able to offer them suitable products or services.
However, if he just wants to get as many tokens as possible, he can provide very vague information about himself.

It will also all show up on the data submitted from the health tracking apps or wearables a user uses.
copper member
Good afternoon. I was wondering, how you plan to maintain the accuracy of personal data? Users can enter any information.

Lympo’s users are interested themselves in reporting of true information about their health, because, otherwise, the application will not be able to offer them suitable products or services.
That is definitely one of the ways to discourage people from cheating. It's about everyone's health and health is the most important thing we have.
Pages:
Jump to: