Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 68. (Read 32964 times)

copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hello. How many tokens will be available at all stages of ICO?
Please check www.lympo.io and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates: https://t.me/lympo.

Total token supply: 1.000.000.000 LYM

Total hard cap: 14 625 ETH = 650 mln. LYM

Soft cap : 15%

Pre-sale: 265 mln. LYM = 5 000 ETH

20% bonus for 90 mln. LYM. 1 ETH = 60 000 LYM

The rest 175 mln. LYM 1 ETH = 50 000 LYM

There is not minimum contribution amount.

The max threshold is 250 ETH.

Pre-sale date: January 23 — February 3 (or as long as supply lasts)

Total sale: 385 mln. LYM = 9 625 ETH

1 ETH = 40 000 LYM

Sale date: February 17 — February 28 (or as long as supply lasts)
copper member
Good afternoon. I was wondering, how you plan to maintain the accuracy of personal data? Users can enter any information.

The data will come from health/fitness/mindfulness apps and wearables that track this information. It will be submitted by the user in a way that a user gives the platform an access to the apps or wearables they are using. The manually entered data is just an addition to this key trackable data.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. When does the token pre-sale start?
January 23, but the registration is already opened. I suggest you pass it in advance.
copper member
Are there any age-restrictions on the registration in Lympo? Do teens also can submit their data and receive tokens for it?
Everyone above 18 years.
copper member
Token pre-sale: January 23
Token sale: February 17
copper member
Hi. Let’s say I found out that I have chronic illness and I’m willing to update my information. Will it be possible?
Every user will have their profile where key health data can be manually added and then modified as well. If we cannot track this info, it will be just an additional information to the data base collected.
copper member
Where the servers with all personal data are going to be located? I know that its going to be encrypted but I still prefer to know.

There are strict regulations on that: in the EU, the servers must be located inside the EU itself, in the US they will be also located in the country itself. Right now Lympo is operational in Lithuania (EU), it is expanding to California and Melbourne. So, the physical servers will be based in these countries as well.
copper member
Can I use credit card  instead of tokens  to pay for stuff? It’s just much more convenient for me
At the beginning, we will offer this option. But we also want to introduce the token in the daily platform use. Especially once users will start getting rewards, they will already own some tokens. Then it will become more convenient to just buy a little more and then buy further services on the platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
copper member
Good Day! What have you decided to focus on mobile apps mostly? I think only apps that you pay for worth something.
Apps and wearables. Because this is what people use to track their fitness/wellness progress. We will use a health data aggregator including many of the most popular ones.
copper member
As far as I know according to EU law its prohibited to store your personal information  in blockchain. Does it mean that Europeans wont be able to use Lympo?
The data will not be stored on blockchain exactly for this reason and also because it's too much data and until we don't have a compression mechanism like Pied Piper from the Silicon Valley show, no public blockchain could support it.

Please read more about how Lympo complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations: https://medium.com/@lympo.io/lympo-is-a-step-ahead-in-adopting-the-new-eu-data-regulations-and-abiding-by-it-596c26a79c07.
copper member
Good day. What if I decided to delete my profile. Can I delete it completely? They are probably still going to be accessible by those who bought my data, right?
It will be deleted completely. Data transfer is a one off transaction between you and the company. So, yes, what was transferred until the deletion, will be accessible by whoever who had the access.
copper member
It's an interesting concept. Indeed, it is an industry that keeps growing. I am still trying to fully understand how the coin and the concept will create a need for users.

I am interested in the coin though and will take a look at your bounty program.
Basically, what we offer is that instead of collecting your data and just giving it away for the companies behind the apps/wearables, our users will be able to aggregate that data and then monetize it. Or just keep it all in one place and receive rewards for submitting the data.

Tokens can be received and spent also here is the list what you actually can do with them:
 - You can receive them by reaching your health & wellness goals
 - You can spend it on sports trainer services
 - You can receive it by participating in various sports events
 - You can spend it in the internal marketplace
 - You can spend it in the gym
 - You can receive it attending gym on special time
 - You can promote your gym and increase customer loyalty by organizing group challenges
 - You can encourage your employees to be more fit & healthy
 - You can create group challenges for your team and make team building a bit different
 - You can sponsor health startups to make them grow
copper member
Hi. When does pre-sale start?
Hey! It's January 23. The whitelist Stage I registration for the 20% bonus is closed. Whitelist Stage II registration for the rest of the pre-sale will start soon. Follow us on Telegram to get the latest updates: https://t.me/lympo.
copper member
I’ve heard that all information about my health can be provided even by my personal gym trainer. Is the true?
I think there should be such an option. Especially since your trainer is able to evaluate your physical condition.
But I’m the who is supposed to get paid for it, right? After all it my personal information. 
Let's separate two ways of using the platform here:
1. the phase of data aggregation
2. the phase of data monetization.

Obviously, to monetize data you have to have aggregated it on the platform.

Ways to do that (2 examples):
A. to book online/offline personal training sessions and get rewards for the achieved fitness and mindfulness goals. In this case rewards work more like a cash back: you pay for a training in LYM tokens and if you reach the goals on which you decide together with your trainer, you get tokens in reward, a proportion of the tokens paid for the training session.

B. to participate in various challenges by our partners. E.g. an athletic shoe producer wants to promote the brand. The company purchases some LYM tokens and announces a running challenge: all those who run at least 5 km this week, will get some tokens as a reward. A Lympo user runs 5 km, submits the data to the system and gets tokens in return.

copper member
Guys I really believe healthcare and data is critical to improving the world
Very excited about this project
Thank you!!! We are very excited about it and we really believe that we can make a change in the world. This is important for every team member.
copper member
I’ve heard that all information about my health can be provided even by my personal gym trainer. Is the true?
I think there should be such an option. Especially since your trainer is able to evaluate your physical condition.
But I’m the who is supposed to get paid for it, right? After all it my personal information. 
Your trainer is going to get  20% because you couldnt get that information  without him.
It’s fair enough. I’m willing to share.  By the way, are token holders  going to have access to some premium services? I could use a free hour at the gym once a month or something like that)
Here is a whole variety of options what you will be able to do with the token:

- You can receive them by reaching your health & wellness goals
 - You can spend it on sports trainer services
 - You can receive it by participating in various sports events
 - You can spend it in the internal marketplace
 - You can spend it in the gym
 - You can receive it attending gym on special time
 - You can promote your gym and increase customer loyalty by organizing group challenges
 - You can encourage your employees to be more fit & healthy
 - You can create group challenges for your team and make team building a bit different
 - You can sponsor health startups to make them grow

The first use cases with be purchases on the platform itself allowing users to have a premium profile, better data storage options and similar services.
copper member
In order for the data to be reliable it would still have to come from a tracking app/device. What the trainer could add is information that you participated in that training on that particular date.
copper member
Monetization is just a game, and I'm more concerned with what the substantive things the company behind the project did. Is the pursuit of offline cooperation?

Lympo aims to create an ecosystem powered by user-generated user-controlled fitness and health data. LYM utility token will be a mean to exchange value in the ecosystem. Many partners will join the ecosystem and a big part of LYM tokens are allocated for this task. We have a partnership with Smackway, a healthy food wholesale marketplace www.smackway.com and Gympro, www.gympro.com, a client management tool for fitness professionals.
copper member
Good day! How many tokens are going to be sold during the whole ICO?

The total token supply: 1 000 000 000 LYM tokens
65%, i.e. 650 000 000 will be sold during the pre-sale and the token sale.
Please check the info on www.lympo.io and join our Telegram channel for the updates when the whitelist Stage II will be opened: https://t.me/lympo.
Pages:
Jump to: