Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 70. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Where the servers with all personal data are going to be located? I know that its going to be encrypted but I still prefer to know.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Can I use credit card  instead of tokens  to pay for stuff? It’s just much more convenient for me
Activity: 280
Good Day! What have you decided to focus on mobile apps mostly? I think only apps that you pay for worth something.
Activity: 252
As far as I know according to EU law its prohibited to store your personal information  in blockchain. Does it mean that Europeans wont be able to use Lympo?
Activity: 392
Good day. What if I decided to delete my profile. Can I delete it completely? They are probably still going to be accessible by those who bought my data, right?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hi. When does pre-sale start?
In a week or so. I would recommend to register ASAP.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It's an interesting concept. Indeed, it is an industry that keeps growing. I am still trying to fully understand how the coin and the concept will create a need for users.

I am interested in the coin though and will take a look at your bounty program.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi. When does pre-sale start?
Activity: 167
Guys I really believe healthcare and data is critical to improving the world
Very excited about this project
Activity: 350
I’ve heard that all information about my health can be provided even by my personal gym trainer. Is the true?
I think there should be such an option. Especially since your trainer is able to evaluate your physical condition.
But I’m the who is supposed to get paid for it, right? After all it my personal information. 
Your trainer is going to get  20% because you couldnt get that information  without him.
It’s fair enough. I’m willing to share.  By the way, are token holders  going to have access to some premium services? I could use a free hour at the gym once a month or something like that)
Activity: 364
I’ve heard that all information about my health can be provided even by my personal gym trainer. Is the true?
I think there should be such an option. Especially since your trainer is able to evaluate your physical condition.
But I’m the who is supposed to get paid for it, right? After all it my personal information. 
Your trainer is going to get  20% because you couldnt get that information  without him.
Activity: 364
Activity: 171
Monetization is just a game, and I'm more concerned with what the substantive things the company behind the project did. Is the pursuit of offline cooperation?
Activity: 294
Good day! How many tokens are going to be sold during the whole ICO?

If I got it right 65% of all the tokens issued.
Activity: 358
Good day! How many tokens are going to be sold during the whole ICO?
Activity: 238
Hello. Will government agencies be able to get information about the state of my health? For example, if a court or a prosecutor require it.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. I'm interested in the system requirements of your application. Can you say them right now? Or will they be announced later?
Activity: 210
My friend has a network of healthy food delivery. Will he be able to integrate into your application and accept payments in tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: